Red Star series: Yunho's story- Capturing You, Once Again Ch.2

Red Star series

Chapter 2: Another Kim?

*knock*

*Knock*

“Ready sis?” Junsu asked as his head appear at the door.

“Yep” _______ answered as she got up from her seat and slung her bag on her shoulders then walk towards her brother.

The siblings both headed at the parking lot where their cars are waiting for them. _______ walked towards her silver Mercedes and opened the door to the driver’s seat while Junsu opens the passenger seat door.

“Hitching a ride?” _______ said as she eyed her brother’s black jaguar.

“Yep, too tired to drive”

“Oppa, didn’t you know that Sloth is one of the capital sins?”

“I said I’m tired, being lazy is non-sequitur” Junsu said in his lawyer voice.

“Why are you suddenly using your courtroom voice with me?” _______ asked as she started the ignition.

“Because I’m cute?” Junsu said with a smile.

“You’re hopeless” _______ just shook her head and continue driving.

30 minutes later they arrived at their destination. The two walked through the lobby, eyeing the white floor tiles and white painted walls, _______ scrunched her nose at the smell of medicine.

“Ah here we are!” Junsu said as he looked at the writings at one side of the door before twisting the doorknob.

RM423

Patient: Kim Inhwan

Age: 11

Case: Acute Heart Disease

Doctor: Kim Jaejoong, M.D., Ph D.

“Inwhannie hyung and noona are here!!!” Junsu said as soon as he had opened the door to reveal a young cute boy with features exactly like Kim Junsu and Kim _______.

“Junsu –hyung! _______-noona! Inhwannie missed you!” Inhwan said as he got up from his bed and hugged his two older siblings.

Kim Inhwan. 11 years old, youngest among the three Kims, diagnosed with a heart disease at the young age of 8.

He has been in and out of the hospital ever since then. Visiting Inhwan after work hours has been the daily routines of the older siblings.

It doesn’t matter how tired they are at the end of the day it will come down to just one conclusion; that they are working for Inhwan, for their younger brother.

Everything that they’ve work for is for him. The two had promised Inhwan that they will take care of him forever and so far the two have made good of that promise.

“Did you buy Inhwan some presents?” Inhwan asked with excited eyes.

“Ofcourse! Hyung and Noona bought that fluffy bear that you want” Junsu said as he revealed a huge teddy bear that was hiding behind his back. (How did he manage to hide it? I have no idea^_^)

“Wow! Kamsahamnida Junsu-hyung and _______-noona” Inhwan exclaimed as his eyes twinkled at the gift.

“You are very much welcome inhwannie” _______ said as she pats her younger brother’s head.

“Inhwannie loves this teddy bear so much!”

“Ah… the family is complete! Older cousin is here!” Jaejoong said as he enters the room without even knocking.

“Jaejoong-oppa, what are you still doing here? I thought you’re shift is in the morning” _______ asked as she walked towards her cousin to give him a hug.

“I want to see my two cousins ofcourse”

“Liar, it’s because that certain nurse that he’s been eyeing was transferred to the evening shift” Junsu said as he pats Jaejoong’s back.

“Well, it’s part of that too hahaha anyways I waited for you because there’s some news that Inhwan is already the first in line for a heart donation so you guys better be prepared for an instant operation once there is a heart available.” Jaejoong said, his doctor side kicking in.

“That’s good news, hyung” Junsu said as the three adults watch Inhwan play with his new toy.

“_______-noona I can’t think of a name for Mr.Bear” Inhwan said.

“I’ll help you” _______ said as she walked towards Inhwan but not before whispering a silent ‘Thank you’ to Jaejoong.