OUCH.

SHINee Over Flowers

Krystal’s POV

What’s that smell? Aigoo... It must be Jessica unnie again. I forced myself up and went to the kitchen. The whole kitchen was filled with smoke. I covered my mouth and nose and turned off the stove. When all the smoke is gone, A few pieces of black pancakes were found in the frying pan.

“Oh, you woke up already?” Jessica unnie asked. I turned around and said, “Aniyo, I am still sleeping. Yah! Do you know that the pancakes are burnt and you almost sat the whole kitchen on fire?” She just said sorry and then went to her room. Wow. How great. I threw the pancakes into the dustbin and fried some eggs.

“Sulli ah... Sulli ah...” I tried to wake Sulli up. She still did not wake up. I tried again but still no respond. Is she dead? Aish, what am I saying. “JINRI AHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled. “Hmmm?” she said while her eyes are still closed.
“Wake up. We have school.”
“I can’t go. I have a bad tummy ache...”
“Meeting Taemin again?”
“Aniyo... I am really sick. Last night, I could not sleep and went to the toilet for a thousand times.”
“You’re lying.”
“No, I am not. I had too much junk food yesterday with Taemin.”
“Fine. Then should I send you to the doctor?”
“No, you can just go to school. I’ll call my parents to pick me up.”
“Okay, but have breakfast first! I fried some eggs.”
“Alright”

I smiled and then went to the bathroom and got ready for school. After that, I headed of to school after eating my egg. Jessica unnie went off earlier as usual.

In school

Our music teacher could not attend class again and this time, unfortunately, music class was conducted by a 50 year old lady. She is telling us story about her past. She said she was once a singer and she was really well liked by all over the world. Then, she started singing this weird song. Her voice was terrible. I think my grandmother sings better.

Then, I got bored of her and decided to listen to some music from my IPod. As I was humming, I could see that people were passing notes. Each and every one of them received it, even the nerd. The only one who did not receive it was me. All the students were giggling as they read it and some of them took glances at me. I just rolled my eyes.

Yay! School ended. I walked home alone. As I was walking towards the gate, I slipped and fell. I landed on a puddle of grease. I tried to stand but ended up falling again because of that dumb grease. More students started crowding around. This must be what they were giggling about. Then, a group of girls came from nowhere and started kicking and pulling my hair and abused me. All the other students started throwing small rocks at me. Most of them hit me and caused me to have a few scars on my body. I suddenly saw Luna, Victoria and Amber. They showed care and concern on their face. When they look at each other, they will start laughing. I know they were just acting. As I tried to stand, suddenly one medium sized pebble hit my head and bled. I could not see properly after that. My whole felt like it was broken into pieces. Soon, I felt someone carrying me but I do not know who it is. I felt so safe in his hands. It must be Jonghyun.

Jonghyun’s POV

From my private classroom with the other members, I could hear chanting, “Hit her! Hit her!” It went on and on. I got irritated and looked out the window. I saw Krystal on the floor lying with a bunch of kids surrounding her. I ran downstairs. As, I was about to run to Krystal, I was pushed and I fell to the ground on my back. It was Minho. He ran to the crowd and started beating up all the guys in the crowd and ran to Krystal and carried her up and rushed out the school. Aish, that guy. I just smirked and went back to class.

Minho’s POV

How can she be that attractive? Well, there are many other girls in our school that’s pretty just like her but there’s something about her that makes me want to stare at her. If possibly, the whole of my life. I gently touched her soft cheeks. Without noticing, I kept on moving closer towards her face…

“A-ahem… Sir, we’ve arrived,” my personal driver, Mr Jung said.

I straight away looked up. I took out my wallet and took out some money and handed it to Mr Jung, “Here, take this. Go fill up the fuel. You can use the leftover money for yourself.” Then, I brought Krystal out of the car and carried her into my house. I placed her on the bed in the extra room and rushed out to get the first aid kit. I ran back in and cleaned her wounds especially the one on her forehead. Luckily, it was just a minor cut.

After cleaning the wounds and plastering it, I just sat there with nothing to do. I just stared at her. My face moved closer to her with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I felt something on my lips. It was Krystal’s. We stayed in that position for awhile. Then, Krystal moved back and screamed, “Y-Yah! T-t-that was my f-first kiss! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?!?!?! I want my first kiss to be my lover, not some idiotic jerk like you! ARGH!” She stood up and tried to stormed off but ended up falling to the floor since she was still quite weak. I was enraged and screamed back. “ME? IDIOTIC JERK? IT’S NOT LIKE YOU’RE ANY BETTER RIGHT?!?! BE THANKFUL THAT I HELPED YOU.” I just went out of the room and just stayed in my own room.

I felt really bad. Should I go back to the room to help her? No, no, no. She doesn’t need my help anymore. Truthfully, that was my first kiss too. I wish it was much longer. Wait, what?!?! Do I like her? ANI, ANI. I am CHOI MINHO. I don’t fall for people as shallow as her! Thinking about her just made me more stressed up. Aish, maybe I just need some chilling out with the other members. I head out to where my other members are.

Krystal’s POV

My head was hurting and I felt that I was on some bed. My vision was still blurry. I pushed myself up a bit and felt something warm on my lips. After a few seconds, I realized it was Minho. My first kiss! NO! I quickly backed away and screamed at him. A part of me felt like I was doing the wrong thing and I actually enjoyed the presence of his lips on mine while the other just felt angry. I don’t know what I was feeling but then I shook of my feeling of enjoyment and turned angry. Anyway, that was really my first kiss! It’s a big deal for me. I have been thinking of it since I was 12. I was wishing my first love would be with my true love, under the moonlight, with fireworks in the sky… But it ended up with this freaky giraffe, on a bed, with injuries all around my body. Ugh.

I was at the verge of tears as I tried to storm out the room. Then, I fell flat on the ground. My body was still weak. Minho just stared at me after shouting back and went out of the room, leaving me alone. Just great. First, I got beaten up by some random girls in school and hit by rocks all over my body. Then, I woke up and wasted my first kiss to CHOI MINHO. Then, I fell. Then he left me here. WOW. How much worse can this day get? Suddenly, a maid came into the room. She helped me up and placed me on the bed. “Your face looks pale. Let me get you some food,” the maid said. As she was about to leave the room, I stopped her and said, “No, don’t. All I need right now is my phone. Where is it?”.
“It is with Mr. Minho.”
“WHAT?!?! Then, give me your house phone.”
“No, I can’t”
“Why not?”
“I am a maid so I cannot even touch the phone without permission.”
“Then…… Never mind I’ll just go home by myself.”
“You can’t!”
“Why?”
“Mr Minho told me that you cannot go home until he allows you to.”
“I am not his slave. I don’t need to listen to what he says. If he scolds you, tell him I crawled out the window without you knowing or whatever,” I said then walked out the room. Then the maid suddenly pulled my hand aggressively and handcuffed one of my hands to the one pole of the bed.
“Why are you doing this to me?!?!?!” I shrieked
“IT IS MR MINHO’S INSTRUCTION I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM. I CAN’T LIE. MY LIFE ISN’T AS EASY. I NEED THIS JOB! JUST STAY HERE. YOU’RE WEAK ANYWAY!” the maid screamed and then left the room, leaving me speechless.

After a few minutes or so, the maid came back into the room. She brought a bowl of rice, plain soup, and two tiny pieces of meat. She left it in front of me and said, “Eat it. Make sure you finish it.” Then, she left. My right hand’s handcuffed. How am I supposed to eat? Stupid maid. I slowly picked up the chopstick with my left hand. It felt so awkward holding it with a left hand. I can’t even get a grain of rice in my mouth yet! After a few minutes, the maid came in again. She brought a spoon. She scooped up a whole lot of rice and pushed it into my mouth. I almost chocked. When the bowl was empty, she took both the pieces of meat and pushed it into my mouth even when I wasn’t even done chewing the rice. Then she took the soup and poured it into my mouth. Yes, just poured it. It spilled all over my school uniform. She picked up all the empty dishes and walked out of the room. What a nice meal. The rice was a little uncooked, the meat was still hard and the soup was so bland. Delicious huh?

Then I laid myself down on the bed and fell asleep.

“Wake up. Yah, wake up.” I heard as my body was kicked. I woke up and saw CHOI MINHO. Before I could say anything, he threw a piece of towel, a dress similar as the one the mad was wearing except it’s colour was aqua blue at me and pushed me into the bathroom. Then, he locked the door. The bathroom was LARGE. Yeah, larger than you could imagine. Then I heard his voice from outside, “Use the shower. Don’t use the bathtub.” I just rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower. After that, I got dressed. My school uniform smells like the soup just now. Blegh. I walk out of the room and Minho was waiting outside. He looked at me. “You’re now, my personal maid,” he said while smirking. I just stood there, rooted to the ground. Is he freaking serious? Personal maid?!?! I would rather commit suicide then being CHOI MINHO’s maid. “But, I need to tell my sister first.” I said, hoping that my sister can actually save from this guy. “I called her already. She said she was fine with it.” He said. JESSICA UNNIE!!!!!!!!!! How could you…… I spotted the door and tried to run out the room. Minho grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. He stared into my eyes. His eyes were so…. It’s just indescribable. I felt like staring into his eyes all day long………. Wait. I take back what I just said. I hate him. He ruined my life. He ruined everything! Guess what. I’m stuck with being his maid. That’s it. I can’t do anything. Let’s just see how this will go on… 

 


Yay, I finally updated :D I realised I on writing violence :( Maybe you can help me? Hope you like it! 
-aiscream            18/10/11