Paradox Chapter 1

The Search and Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You must read this before the chapter:

Okay so the poll didn't go very well since 5 people voted but I just wanted you all to see what the story would be like if I kep a similar Idea and sarted over so here is a sample of the, we'll call it "Paradox", Paradox chapter 1.

 

I didn’t know…

 

 

 

I couldn’t control it…

 

 

 

As I had stood in the centre of my living room, stomping my feet, red in the face as my older brother had put the TV remote on top of the fan. I was shorter than him and we had a high ceiling so the fan was out of my reach.

I pouted and put on my best puppy eyes, displaying them to my brother in the hopes he would give me the remote. My favourite show was about to come on and I just stared up at the out-of-reach remote.

When I had tried to get it down by turning the fan on my brother adjusted his position so that he stood in front of the switch board.

I just wish the remote would fall into my hands. Wishful thinking is what started the mess.

 

The remote started to wobble on its own. The windows and doors where closed so there was no way it could have been the wind.

My brother and I stood as we watched the remote as it started rocking from side to side. When it stopped moving I thought of the movie ‘Matilda’ in the scene where she’s home alone and all the objects where flying around her around the room.

I looked at my brother who just stared back with wide eyes, letting out a scream as an object flew between us.

I looked up and the remote was gone from its place on top of the ceiling fan and was now zooming around me in the room.

There was a soft rattle and my brother and I looked around the room as loose objects started to join the remote as if in chase; But always remaining in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter