Interactions

Postcards Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Pit…pat’ the rain silently splashed on the window, the downpour had finally lessened. Sooyoung released a long and deep breath on the window covered with a thin coat of rain drops, causing the window to be misty. Sooyoung’s mouth curled into a thin smile as she watched the rain drops rolling on the window so gracefully.

“I wander who sent that letter…Could it be Kai?” Sooyoung pouted a little, causing the lower lip of hers to protrude slightly a bit.

She flopped down on the sofa again before re-reading the letter, eyeing every word with her eagle-like eyes. The letter said:

“Words can't express how much I wanted to help you or even want to console you but I knew that I am doing a right thing even if million of people are against my action. This letter is just simply to introduce myself. I am L. An anonymous person that will watches your back, and will take care of you. Let just say, I am your guardian angel. Remember, mistakes are meant to be remembered even though you may have forgiven a person. But, remember what they had done to you. Never forget that. 

—L.”

The letter seemed so simple yet it gave her heart some heart attacks, since her heart flipped too many time. Sooyoung had no answers why she would find her cheeks getting hotter or found herself smiling whenever she read the so simple letter. And someone wasn’t happy with Sooyoung being cheerful for these few days.

Yuna was enough fed up for seeing how close Mungsoo was with Sooyoung, and now Sooyoung was smiling so wide like a fool after reading a letter. Could it be a love letter from  someone like Myungsoo…? ‘It couldn’t be.’ Yuna shook her head slightly and slapped herself mentally; she couldn’t believe one would like her sister since the whole school had turned their backs on Sooyoung.

“Aigo, my sister getting elated by just a letter. I wonder what sort of letter it is.”Yuna snickered, a smirk curved on her flawless face.

“Not your problem so get lost.” Sooyoung sent a fiery glare to her younger sister, before stuffing the letter into her pocket even if it meant crumbling it.

“You know, you being protective of that letter make me more curious. Oh, by the way, Kai oppa is back so I am planning to hold a welcome party right here, at my house. So get lost, I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter