Chapter 3: New love...

High School = Hell Hole...

 

~COUPLE TWO!!~

Walking around school I see Mr.Top and GD getting close..
*sigh* Why can't I find someone like that? Oh i'm so sorry I forgot to introduce my self! 
Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Hyukjae!! I'm a freshman and I don't have many friends. I have like 2 but! That dosen't mean that I'm not cool! My best friend since I was in grade school is Lee Donghae and sadly in middle school I found out that I was gay...
And I had fallen in love with my best friend... But at the time Donghae was seeing a girl. So i hid my feelings 4 years since I knew i was in love with Hae...
Hae is a year older than me. I'm in 9th and he's in 10th but luckly he moved over right next to my house last year! And my room is right across from his! ^^
Every morning we would walk to school together but lately i've been walking alone
Donghae has meet a girl.... And it's name is Luna.
Luna has never liked me. It's like she was made to make my life a living nightmare.
But in grade school we were the bestest friends... And i guess one day she got fed up about not being cool. 
Every since then she would bully me, play pranks and more.
I kept my head up all these years.
I had my share of pranks on here keke
I put pink hair dye in her sampoo and you can guess.. 
But Donghae had a crush on her forever. I get jelouse wishing i could be here to get Hae...
But back to this morning.
I was walking out of my house when i see Hae waving to me with his big smile.
*Buzz* SHUT UP TUMMY!! I know i like so shut up *roll eyes* 
He runs of and yells out.
"I ASK LUNA OUT!!"
My jaw drops to the ground...
I was so shock I didn't say a word.
I just walked away. 
Hae keep talking about it to me
But I didint listen i was to busy fixing the crack in my heart.
I knew it I wouldnt get Hae.
All i said to him was...
"Good Luck..."
I walked to class
I try to keep my tears back.
But I bump into someone. 
Looking up it was Siwon...
He's two years older than me.
"Hyuk why are you crying?? Are you okay??" He kept asking while pulling me to bench to sit.
I look at him and saw concern in his eyes.
I felt it now
Butterflys.
"I don't know anymore..."
He pulled me into a tight hug and I felt my stomach doing flips and jumps all over my stomach...
He kept whipering sweet words in my ears which made me calm down...
"Hyuk its okay. Do you want to skip and hang out today? To make you feel better??"
I nodded in his chest. He smelled so good like a man just out a shower OR A WATERFALL. (Sorry i just had too)
He pulled me up and he grabed my hand and we walked out of the school.
~End of POV~
3RD POV.
While Hyuk and Siwon was walking out of the school
Donghae was watching the whole thing..
He felt a ping in his heart.
He knew something was wrong.
He thought maybe it had to do with Siwon.
He went to class thinking about Hyuk and Siwon the whole day.
~~

I finish this under 20 mins! NEW REOCRED!! Lies took me over weeks to do this T_T im sowwy!!

But I thought i would add some *DUN DUN DUNNN!!* *flip hair* drama!!

Message me who the next couple should be ;)
Like the picture ;D