Chapter 1: First Day

High School = Hell Hole...

 

GD walks down the hallway of K-pop high school scared to death of his first day at school. He doesn't know anyone or any of his teacher (yet). He walks down but stops infront of the gate of the school. He checks his bright bleach blonde hair before walking in. He looked down while walking to his locker. While walking to his locker he bump into 4 scary guys, Minho ,Heechul , Kyuhyun and Taecyeon. GD look at them while being scared to death but before he died of a heartattack he heard a loud deep voice 
"YAH STOP MESSING WITH THE NEW KID!.."
GD look up at the man walking towards him, GD heartbeat quicken. His stomach felt like something was flying in him. The deep voice man grab GD by the wrist and pulled him into the classroom.
"Um t-thank you-u.."
"Aish!~ Is that how you greet your teacher?!"
GD eyes bulged out of his face suprise that someone that good looking and young could be his teacher?! 
GD looked down again being embarrised.
"Yah look at me when im talking to you"
GD look up at the teacher and blush a deep red cause the teacher was looking at him in the eyes.
"Aish this kid. I'm Mr. Top your homeroom teacher"
GD look at at Mr. Top and saw him pulling out his hand for a handshake. 
GD put his hand out to shake with Mr. Top, Mr. Top shaked his hand. GD felt butterflys in his stomach and felt his cheeks growing red. GD pulled away fast thinking he might embarrised hisself. 
"Mr. Top would you show me where my other classes are please?" GD asked with a shakey voice while playing with the hem of his shirt.
Mr. Top chuckled lightly.
"Aish you didn't even tell me your name yet but you want me to show you around?"
"Sorry... I'm Ji-yong but i liked to be called GD or G-Dargon"
"Okay Mr. GD lets go show your around but please don't be scared to come to me for anything. *smirk*"
GD look shocked while Mr. Top walked away. He felt his cheeks growing a deep red.
GD looked up and saw Mr. Top walking away, He ran to catch up. Mr. Top look down at him *Yes Top is taller than GD by a lil bit where Top has to down at him*
"Well since your in 10th? Right?" GD nodded "Well you'll be in my class mostly"
GD blush thinking about have so many classes with him. Mr. Top keep walking to show GD around.
While walking GD heard some girls whispering something 
"Why is Mr. Top walking with him *Point*?!"
GD looked down thinking he was worthless. Mr. Top stopped and look at GD.
~Cute... WTF?! I'm not a pedo YAH STOP DIRTY MIND!!!....~
Mr. Top pulled GD chin so he is looking at him
"Don't mind those girls they had curshes on me since i became a teacher."
GD nodded while walking ahead of Mr. Top 
Mr. Top chuckled 
"Aish this kid is gonna make me insane"
The bell rang and GD look lost, Mr. Top grab GD hand and toke him to class to started his lesson.
 When Mr. Top and GD got to the class room all the students was sitting down at there desk.
Mr. Top walked in and everybody clam down and look forward.
"Class we have a new student please DON'T BE IDIOTS AND DON'T MESS WITH HIM"
Everyone in the class nodded 
"Now Ji-yong introduce your slef and tell us about your self too"
"Hi I'm Ji-yong but i liked to be called GD or G-Dargon, I like to sing and i'm trying to become a idol."
All the girls yelled in happiness. 
"Please sing for us oppa!!" "Yes oppa pleaseee"
"Um Mr. Top should i sing?"
"Aish!! Fine fine but hurry"
*GD singing the chorus of Don't Go Home*
All the girls was screaming and yelling for 'Oppa'
And even the guys had there mouth hang wide.
Mr. Top also look shocked
After GD finish he sat down in the empty sit in the very back
A girl turn around 
"Oppa i really like your voice! I'm Sulli and i really hope to be friends! And don't think i like you i mean your cute be you seem shy and i like that in a friend"
"Ahh annyo i'm GD *Smile*"
"AHHHH YOUR SOOOO CUTEEE!!" Sulli yelled out in class
"SULLI! SIT DOWN AND STOP TALKING!" Mr. Top yelled than turn to contuine writing on the board.
Time flew by and GD learn a lot in class the first hour was Math, His best subject. Than came English his worst subject but luckly he had it with Sulli again, They walked out of class together and talk all the way to the next class (which Sulli lead cause GD still is confused)
After arriving at there English class they sat together while passing notes to each other.
GD was so happy he made ONE friend today, After finishing all there lesson today, GD wanted to go home but still one thing left
Lunch 
He was scared of how was he was gonna bomb this day
Maybe fall with his tray on his way to a seat?!
MAYBE SOMEONE PUSHES HIM INTO ANOTHER BULLY!?!!
GD felt uneasy, He went to the nurses room to get check up, On his way there he got a major headach
Walking in the nurses room he asked if he could call his family to pick him up, They allowed him to go home by his self.
GD walked out of the room and started his way home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER ONE DONEEE!!!
Plus i didnt profft read
I hope you like it cause it took me forever and maybe theres gonna be more stuff happening but tell me how you liked it cause i'm still a newbie and i wanna make this story the best it can.
Y'all are lucky i worte this like 4 times while eatting, being watch by my family and waking up early to finish it.
I got most of the idea from listening to music, Like right now xDD 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE I LOVE YOUU!!!