Kicking

Kicking

Jung Soojung trailed her hand by the blurred window, cleaning a part of the blurr, caused by rain. Soojung hated rain days, for the very reason of being boring and wet. Brrr, Soojung hated wet days. She pratically dragged herself through the room and her empty hand searched for something. Until she reached something. Shooting her gaze to that something, Soojung noticed a book. 'Great. What else?' Soojung rolled her eyes. She grabbed the book and sat on her warm and comfortably fluffy armchair.

Time ran like it was in a race, and Soojung noticed herself, sleeping. The book, itself, was laying not-so comfortably on the ground. Soojung didn't feel sorry for the book. Why would her? Unless she was a crazy book worm. She kicked the book out of her path and made a huge effort to arrive to the knob. She turned it, slowly. Even a snail would have beaten her. But Soojung wasn't worried about that fact, nor denying it.

When she finally reached the end, the door was opened, as Soojung, slowly, wore her favorite boots and coat. She grabbed the first umbrella she reached and walked through the opened door. Of course, that she closed it. She would have been crazy if she didn't. Soojung reached the gate and walked out of that house, which was gulping her of boredom, with all its might. Then, a huge drop of water watered her silky brown hair. Then another one. And another one...

Soojung was completly soaked. Oh yeah, she forgot. It was raining. Boredom ingested her brain and she was like a brainless chicken, not even caring about opening her umbrella, when it was raining. When she really had it. Soojung tried to reach the opening button, and she did. But the umbrella didn't open. 'Weird. Is it damaged?' Soojung shaked the umbrella abruptly, but it didn't open. Finally, Soojung glimpsed her umbrella. And it was a saw. A wet saw.

Yep, she wasn't for sure a brainless chicken for not having opened her umbrella in a rainy day, while having it. Because she didn't. But she was for sure a brainless chicken for not having brought an umbrella and brought an useless saw instead. That was clearly a fact. She didn't even know that she had a saw. She was someone who didn't like sharp objects. Like saws. But she didn't care.

She sighed, frustrated. She wouldn't walk under the rain, without an umbrella. Neither she would comeback to her house to be gulped by boredom again- Soojung sighed. She didn't know what to do. It could be because of her gulped brain or not, but she was right decided to have something in her mind. Or not.

"Haven't bring an umbrella? Nice saw, by the way" she heard the usual cheeky voice beside her, and she turned herself with annoyance. She could clearly see a tall and handsome guy, smiling playfully. And, on the top of them, a large, blue umbrella. "Oh Sehun, would you mind your own business?" Soojung asked. She wasn't in the right mood to be really kicked my annoyance.

"How prideful. Come on, you lazy sleephead. Let's have a walk" Soojung didn't exactly know why did Oh Sehun arrive to annoy her to the sake of herself, every single day. It was like a vicious routine. And, unfortunately, it wouldn't end soon. She just knew she was dragged by Sehun, to walk by the wet streets. Once again, Soojung hated wet days and only Sehun knew how. And that could explain why he was laughing so hard.

"I'm hungry" was the only thing that Soojung could mumble. Sehun chuckled, as he glimpsed a convenience store. He dragged Soojung in and also forced her to choose something she liked. Soojung wouldn't be there, discussing with Sehun. The store ahjusshi could thing they were a couple. Not even in dreams. Soojung just grabbed some snacks and drinks, as Sehun paid them. This time, Soojung was the one who dragged Sehun out, noticing the cheesy smirk of the store ahjusshi.

They were, now, eating and drinking everything they brought. Sehun, then, pointed excitedly to a park bench, which wasn't wet, because it had a bench umbrella (if that's the word) on the top of it. Soojung rolled her eyes. "Yep, Sehun. It's a park bench with an umbrella. How exciting. Now let's go" Soojung was ready to drag Sehun out, before she died of boredom, but Sehun grabbed her wrist back and made her stay there.

"It's because, when I was 8, I used to think there was a dragon, so I always brought a mini-sword. When I finally thought I defeated the damn dragon, I was hitting the prosecutor's head" Sehun chuckled, as Soojung giggled too. But she hid her giggles between a 'tch' and dragged Sehun out. The rain was finally stopping, but there were still some presistent drops. Sehun smirked towards Soojung, who seemed to have a not-so great time with the wet day.

He landed the umbrella on the group and carried Soojung through the rain, literally. "KYAAAAH! OH SEHUUUUN!!!!!" Soojung wasn't having so much fun as Sehun was. She could only scream for him to stop, until her hair was all wet and her clothes as well. But, at the end, Soojung ended up laughing out loud. And both of them laughed, as they became wetter and wetter.

Of course that Sehun had to put Soojung down, as he walked her towards her own house. By the way, Sehun was joking and those were the times when Soojung's vanished laughs came back. She couldn't hide them. Sehun wouldn't let them. And she was aware of that. Finally, the both of them landed in Soojung's house, which seemed to be ready to gulp her of boredom again.

"Here we are. I had a great time and I'm sure you had too" he . His teases made a lot of effect, as she was heating her blush up, until she looked like a ripe and fresh tomato. "Oh Sehun, you're an idiot" Sehun grinned, widely, as he approached her, until their faces were some inches away from each other. That was, honestly, scaring Soojung. "I'm your idiot" Sehun planted a passionate kiss on her bored-for-long lips. Soojung could have stopped him. But she didn't. She could have hated him. But she didn't. She could have loved him. And she did.

Together, the two of them kicked the boredom that left Soojung's life closed and not-so-funny. Soojung was happy. Why? Because she wasn't bored for long and because she had Sehun. And both of them were kicking Soojung's life from boredom. And kicking ended up being Soojung's favorite hobby.