I hate Kaisoo!

I hate Kaisoo!

"Kyaaa!"

 

That, that's the noise the fan made when they saw Baekhyun hit Chanyeol. Around you girls are squealing about how cute the goofy couple are together. You, you're just anoyed by those stupid fangirls creeping at this fan sign event. Your line was approaching a little closer to the singing table but it still was far away from you.

 

"Kaisoo moment! Kya!" Once again the girls broke into a concert of gigling while you were rolling your eyes at their studip reaction. There wasn't any Kaisoo moment, it was just Dio handing a bottle to Kai while smiling, nothing more. Really!

As the minutes  -that felt like hours- flew by you were getting more and more frustated. Frustated because of the wait, the noise, because of that stupid japanes fan stomping on your foot earlier and because (it annoyed you to say that) but you really hated seeing Kai and Dio together.

When you finaly stood in front of your boyfriend table he didn't look up and just said:

 

"What name should I write?" You really felt like punching him in the face. How dare he doesn't look up for his fans and be nice? It made you feel more angry than you already where without any reason.

 

"Just try, 'your AeIn' (애인)? It was a little word game between the two of you (your name means litteraly Lover). At the mention of your name he lifted his head to meet your angry gaze, he furrowed his brows not understanding your unusal behavor.

 

"Urg! Just write something, don't make EXOtics wait!"

 

"Erm...O.Okay" He didn't konw how to react so he just wrote something quickly and handed to you.

 

"Bye AeIn! ♥"

 

"Yeah...Bye."

 

You didn't even look at him as you made your way to the exit room, you didn't saw how his eyes were loonging for you, how it flickered with anxiety as you left the crowded room.

 

[...]

 

You sighted throwing yourself on your bed. Today wasn't supposed to be like that! You were supposed to come surprise your boyfriend because you couldn't see him as his schedull was packed so you thought 'If I can't see him because of his schedull then, I will become his schedull.' You don't know what came into you today, you just became jealous of his bestfriend because he gets to see him everyday and not you. It drove crazy to see that he could touch him and not you.

 

~~Every, every everyday I'm making my history~~

 

Your phone started buzzing in your jacket pocket, you stood up to get your phone. You didn't even look at the called ID and just picked it up.

 

"Hello?

 

"Aein. It's me, can we talk?"

 

"Huh.. yeah whatever..."

 

"I don't get it. What did I do to make you angry?"

 

"You did nothing. Look I was pissed of by the wait and Kaisoo's fangirls."

 

"Wait. Where you jelly? Jealous over him? A boy? That's just crazy!" And he started to crack up on the other line of the phone.

 

"No I wasn't! Forget that. I was, but I've got my reasons..."

 

"And what are those reasons? He was patting my back? We shared the same botttle of water? He said jokingly...

 

You made a silence before saying.

 

"I miss you."

 

And you hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-go hide behind in a corner- Just a random (and really short) thing I wrote in economic class when I was bored.

I love Kaisoo (both the ship and the guys in themsleves), they are my biases no1 so that's why I couldn't tell a name and just kept on saying 'him, your boyfriend etc.' just decide who it is yourselves! xD

I'm planning on making it a multi chaptered fic but I don't know since I usually just write forewords and never post the fics >.<

What do you think I should do?

And who would you prefer to be your boyfriend?

Thanks for reading anyway! Feel free to leave your opinion! ^o^

 

Bao-N-Tao