Phone

The Meeting

 

“I just too busy. I don’t have any reason to reject you. My father’s business, my school, my cousin, I have to manage them all. Sometimes I want to give up, but…” Shin Woo inhale his weight breath.

“Your cousin?”, Naeun took her head from Shin Woo’s shoulder. “You have a cousin, Oppa?”, Naeun asked with high tone voice, made Shin Woo little bit shocked.

“Yeap, he is around my age and yours. He also in the same school as us,” Shin Woo explained at Naeun. She nodded her head. “You can meet him sometimes”.

***

Gongchan got bored at his chair. He messed his hair, he got his science lesson. That boy leaned his head on his desk. Gongchan is a smart student actually, he likes to study math but no science in his life, and now he’s sitting to study to it.

He took his phone from his pocket, touched random button on its screen and started to play something at that stuff. A teacher stood in front of the class and still explained about microorganism, no interest in that. Suddenly, his phone vibrated made a message sign on its screen. He opened it soon after read the name of the sender.

From: Hyung

To: Me

“Chan, do you get your car with you today?”, some words has received by Gongchan, he hit the reply button and texted something.

From: Me

To: Hyung

“Yeap, what’s up, Hyung?”, before he sent that message, his phone got its vibration again. ‘Who’s now? Is it hyung again?’ he wondered. He sent that message first, then opened the another one. His face looked brighter than before when he knew who sent that message.

From: Naeunie

To: Me

“Chanah, you don’t need to pick me up at my class and get me home. I’ll home with my boyfriend. Sorry L”, he read the message as fast as he could. And he replied it faster than.

From: Me

To: Naeun

“What that sorry for, Naeunah? Okay ^^”, then the other message came to his phone.

From: Hyung

To: Me

“I got my car accident this morning, so its at reparation shop now. Can I take your car? I want to go somewhere with someone. You won’t?”

From: Me

To: Hyung

“Okay, Hyung. Let’s meet at canteen now”, Gongchan stood from his chair and raised his hand, asked a permission to his teacher leave the class. He went out as soon as possible.

            He stepped at corridor from his class to canteen. Then a his hand has a vibration again, a new message came. This time was Naeun, he read that message and his step stopped.

 

 

What will happen next?
Give me comment, please~
^^