let me become your platinum

The War

“omo! Did you hear that a new girl’s coming?”

“such a late developer! Only coming here now…”

“what was it? The first one to come in this grade in a century!”

“… bleh she’s one of the peasants, I heard she’s only a steel ranking…”

“I heard she was silver…”

“bleh! As if!”

“…apparently she’s very powerful…”

“Neh, I bet she’s weak…”

 

the girls in the hallways formed a tight bundle, gossiping about the new girl.

 

“OMO! It’s the kingkas!”

 

suddenly, everything came to a stand still. The whole school lined up against the lockers, back straight, eyes eager. The six figures walked slowly down. “Good morning, your highnesses.” The school chanted as one. They bowed. The six figures made no acknowledgement. Their eyes flicked over them as if they were not there. Hands tucked in their pockets, they walked down in silence. The girls chanced to look up, hoping to catch a look at their gorgeous faces.

 

The silence was eerie.

 

Suddenly, a girl stumbled out of the carefully constructed line, and stopped in a heap right in front of the kingkas.

 

 

The school turned to watch.

 

 

They gasped as one.

 

 

The kingkas halted. They looked at her. “L-l.joe o-oppa. Please… accept my love. Let me become your platinum. ” Her hands were clasped tightly around the fragile letter, undoubtably crushing the chocolate inside. The school was silent as they watched the boy for his reaction.

 

He reached out.

 

And crushed the letter, along with the chocolate into a tight little ball. The school gasped and sighed. “I’m sorry.” He murmured, though he didn’t sound it.

 

He threw it aside.

 

The girl stared at her rejected token. Tears begun to leak out of her eyes. The school left her there uneasily.

 

Ricky reached out and clasped onto her shoulder. “I’m sorry. We cannot trust you.” His words hung in the air, though the girl knew, that even though it was one of the reasons, it wasn’t THE reason. “You could be a spy for all I know.”

 

“Ricky.” L.Joe said/warned.

 

Ricky left, leaving the school staring after him.

------------

first chappie up! hope you like it! XD