You're home!

Your Goofy Romance

 

“I’m home!” You heard a familiar gruff voice coming from the living room. You rushed from the warm room, where you were peacefully playing on your phone, to the stairs to see your lovely fiancé dressed in the suit and glasses that you laid out for him this morning. You skipped down the steps and jumped into his strong arms, giggling into his ear as he spun you around kissing your shoulder.

“I missed you, Ji-hoon.” You whispered into his neck as he set you down, never letting your grip around him lessen.

“I missed you too.” He paused taking in your warmth before straightening himself with excitement. “I wore the suit you thought I‘d look good in!” He smiled as he stepped back showing you the black suit that hugged his muscles amazingly. You looked him up and down, you heart melting at the sight of the proud smile on his face. You couldn’t help but kiss that smile.

“I’m glad my love. You look handsome like always.” You whispered pressing your back to his chest grabbing his hands, wrapping them around your chest. You pressed as close as you could swaying only a little feeling your fiancé’s warmth in the somewhat cool room.

“Hmm, did my cute little boyfriend miss me?” Ji-hoon whispered into your ear as he kissed your neck, nipping at the skin there slowly as he trailed a hand up his large shirt you were wearing caressing the smooth skin on your stomach.

“I’m not your boyfriend mister! Last time I checked you put a ring on my finger!” You wiggled in his hold. Grabbing the hand, that was slowly trailing down to your most private places, lifting it back on to your stomach. “Ji-hoon, let me go! I’ll tell your mother you are acting so naughty before the wedding!” You giggled as he squeezed you closer lifting you up. You kicked your legs playfully as you held onto his arms squealing cutely.

“You really want to talk to my mom about our life?” Ji-hoon chuckled as you turned a light shade of pink, turning you around in his arms kissing you, moving his lips just the way you love.

“Ji.” You whisper against his lips. He gripped your hips lifting you. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to the couch, laying you on your back.

“Hm?” He smiled into the kiss pressing his body against yours moving his head lower to kiss your neck.

“Not before we’re married Ji-Hoon!” Your voice shook as he squeezed your hips biting your neck ever so softly. You rested your hands on his chest pushing him away gently, with no success.

He chuckled kissing your lips before getting up undoing his tie. “Alright my love.” He smiled an innocent smile before going up to the room.

You giggled to yourself covering your face with your hands. How did I get such a cute fiancé. One minute he acts so crazy and the next he is just the cutest thing.

You turn your head to see your fiancé standing in front of the tv. Wearing one of your shirts. You can’t help but laugh as you see your shirt stretched to the max around your fiancé’s body, the bottom barely reaching below his belly button.

“You looked so cute in my shirt I thought I would look cute in one of yours.” He chuckled nervously as he fumbled with his fingers. “It didn’t work out to well.”

You smile trying to hold back your laughter. “You look absolutely adorable sweetie.” You laugh as his smile spreads wider on his face.

“Do you think I will be like the hulk and rip the shirt if I flex?” He laughed as he tried pulling the shirt down.

“Pfft, if you rip it you’re going to buy me another one.” You giggled as he began to flex his arms. You heard a rip sound but you didn’t see one anywhere on the shirt. “Babe what did you do?” You laughed and got up from your spot on the couch and pulled the shirt off his body.

“Uhm, I found the problem.” We both burst into an uncontrollable laughter when we saw the sleeves stretched. The material thinned and drooped.

“Jihoon!” You looked up at him eyes watery and your face red from laughing so much.

He kissed you sweetly, wrapping his arms around you. “I’ll buy you another one I promise.” He kissed you again grabbing your hand kissing the ring while he looked in your eyes.

You blushed and looked away shyly. “Ji, You’re so sweet. You don’t need to promise I know you will get me another one.” You smiled grabbing his face kissing him softly. “and if you didn’t I’d make sure you would hehe” You smiled wide as he chuckled.

“I know. You’re sneaky haha” He laughed and pulled you in for another kiss. “I was thinking. Do you want to watch a movie?” He smiled a hopeful smile down to you.

“You know I would love to.” You chuckled making a silly face at him which he returned. “You’re silly!” You giggled walking into the kitchen reaching for the popcorn box successfully reaching it, with the help of climbing onto the counter.

You look down and your eyes widen as you cling to the cupboard. “ Honey! I’m stuck!” You blush as he pokes his head in, laughing loudly at the sight before him.

“You should wear pants.” He chuckled as he walked closer lifting the shirt only slightly to reveal your underwear to him. “How cute hearts!”

“Yah! Don’t look at my underwear!” You grab his hand as he turns around letting you climb on his back. “What a gentleman.” You smile stepping down.

“Anytime. What were you trying to get anyways?” Jihoon asked confused.

“Popcorn duh.” You make a face and try to look around him but finding no popcorn on the counter, only to realize you left the popcorn in the cupboard when you got scared. “Oh my god.” You held your face in your hands and you soon both began to laugh. “Could you get that for me my love?” You smiled when his arms wrapped around you laying his head on top of yours.

“Hey now don’t get frustrated.” He kissed the top of your head rubbing circles on your back. “It’s ok I’ll get it no need to stress.” He smiled pulling you away from him looking at you with a cute goofy smile.

You cover his face with your hands and giggle. “Stop it! I’m trying to be mad!” He laughs and kisses your hands. “Let’s watch a movie now! We don’t need popcorn”

He grabs your hand walking you to the living room. He smiles and lays on the couch resting his hands behind his head.

“Babe!” You pout crossing your arms and giggle when he makes sad puppy noises mocking you cutely. “Stop it!” You climb into his lap and smile down at him.

After a few minute of silence Jihoon speaks up “You’re very cute you know that?” You blush at the sudden remark and look away your face turning red in the process.

“Stopit…” You mumble out resting your hands on his chest.

“It’s true!” he grabbed your hands kissing the palms. “I love everything about you.”

You blush and swing his hands. “Honey, lets watch the movie.” You smile laying on his chest tangling your legs.

 

~Hour into the movie and cuddling~

 

You wake up from your quick nap to find your fiancé beneath you still watching the movie. You smile until you realize you were drooling on him. You try to find a quick excuse, so you grab the glass of water that was on the coffee table and drip some onto his chest where the drool was.

“Oh my goodness, Yeobo I’m so sorry! I’m such a clutz!” You put on a fake pout but you are smiling inside at how good your excuse was. You sit up and wipe off the water and drool and look up to find him smirking. “What are you smirking at, mister?”

He chuckles and turns back to the movie. “I know you were drooling.”