MY Story

Everlasting Love

Do I feel sad about it? No at all

Do I regret it at least a little? A little bit..

How did it become like this? Let me tell you the story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a cold day outside not to mention raining very hard. Even though it was gloomy and raining, i was still happy because i was with the one i loved.

"Sweetie..?"

I turned around and saw Kris with his wet hair and with only a towel on.

Most girls would be screaming and all but i was use to it. I've lived with him for about 2 years and been with him for about 5 years.

"Yes?"

He came up to me and put his hand on my waist while his head rested on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"oh just taking in the scenary."

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It really is"

"Just like you"

"You're so chessy"

"But you still love me"

"With all my heart"

"Oppa, I want some ice cream"

"It's raining and you still want ice cream?"

I didn't say anything except nod my head

"Please, i really want it. I'll go with you."

"No you stay here and I'll get it"

"Okay, thank you"

After he left I went back to looking out the window.

He's been gone for a while now. I checked the clock and saw that its been almost 15 minutes. That's odd because the store is like a 5 minute walk.

As I was pacing back and forth i heard a loud screech coming from downstairs. I didn't know what happned but i had a feeling. And i hope that feeling is not true.

I was ran out of the apartment building and saw a bunch of people crowded around something. I caught a glimpse and saw that it was Kris lying on the road lifelessly.

I found my way to where Kris was and put his head on my lap.

"kris please wake up" I said while shaking him

His eyes opened and his hand found its way up to my cheek. He my cheek gently and said "Sweetie, I love you and I'll be waiting for you"

With that his eyes close and thats when I knew that he had left this world.

 

 

 

__________A year after___________

 

A year has past and many things have changed, including me.

I didn't smile as much and things didn't intrest me the way they use to.

I regret telling Kris to go and get me ice cream, i felt so selfish and i felt that him dying was all my fault. There was not one second in the day, where i wasn't thinking of him.

I looked out the window and saw a shadow of Kris.

"It must be my imagination"

I couldn't do it, I had to be free from this misery. So, I went into the bathroom and took some pills out. I swallowed all of it and in an instant i was gone from this Earth.

"Sweetie, why did you do it?"

"Kris, i couldn't hold it in anymore. I just wanna be with you again"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, this is what happned to me and this is my love story.

Now i'm a wandering sprit along with Kris but i couldn't be happier.

 

 

 

 

Do i regret doing what i did? Not one bit

If you could start all over agin, would you? Maybe..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________

Ok everyone, thanks so much for reading amd please do comment. I love reading them :)

I'm sorry if it wasn't bad. This is my first time writing a sad story.