Calm Down Kid

Calm Down Kid

"WOW! FANTATIC BABY!"

"Ughhhhhh" I groan, shoving myself of the bed to answer my phone. 

"Melllow?" I yawn.

"IF YOU DON'T COME HERE IN 20 MINUTES I WILL SCALP YOU!"

"GAH!" I move my phone from my ear. "Eun Mi, be quite! I JUST woke up."

"I know!" She says aggravated "And you need to be ready!"

"I will, I will...so you can go chill with your new boyfriend." I wait for a reply but there is none. "WAIT! HE IS!?!"

She just giggles. "Well, not yet....he still hasn't asked me."

"Oeeehhhhhh." I smirk.

"SHUT UP and get ready!" she screams.

"Ugh! Ok, fine I'm going!"


After brushing my teeth and coming my hair, I slip on my beanie, sweater and sweatpants not wanting to impress anyone, or caring at all. WE'RE JUST going to the mall right?

VRRRNT! VRRRNT!

"Aish! This girl reall!"

"WHAT!?!" I violently answer.

"GET OVER HERE! NOW!"

"FINE!" I hang up, slamming my door closed.


"So, you have to study about the chemicals of-"

"Ask me if I care." I state annoyingly sitting on her couch staring blankly at the T.V

" chapter 22, because we finished those."

"Ask me if I care."

"And then you have to learn about prepositions for english, you missed tuesdays notes-"

"Ask me if I care."

She suddenly pauses. "Do you car-"

"No." I interrupt again.

"Well, you should!" She shoves me.

"Welp." I yawn, "I don't, all I wanna do is sleep." I shut my eyes and lean on the arm of the couch chair.

"When are they getting here anyway?"

".....about an hour." She says quietly.

"AN HOUR?!" I snap out of my nap.

"I didn't think you would get ready so fast so I told them in an hour! I thought you were gonna sprusson up!" She laughs.

"UGh!, whatever...I'm going to sleep then..." I kick her off the couch with ny feet.

"OUCH!" She says hitting the ground. 

"You deserve that." I say with my eyes swelling shut.


 

"Hannaa....Hannnna?"

"Mmh..."

"Hannaaaaaaa............ let's go!"

"Never, you can't take me....alive." I smack my lips, rustling around trying to make an escape.

"Ok hannaaa..... you have to get up, please."

"No..."

"Hana, you have tell  count of FIVE!" A more stern voice calls. "One.....twooo.....three!.....four.......foouurrr.............foouuur?"

"Never! Take me! Alive!" I rustle stronger.

"Let me handle this-""

"WAH!" I jump up in shock, looking around realizing where I am.

"AISH!" I put my hand in my ear looking at the laughing faces. "Yah! YOU!" I point to Junhong. "What did you do?!"

"It's called a wet willy." He laughs with his baby face.

"I OUTTA-"

"Gooddd morning!" Jongup Interrupts sing songy.

I squint. "Morning."

"Seems like you had a nightmare." JunHong laughs.

"Yeah, about you!" I snap.

"Aw, you dream of me?" he smiles.

I snarl. "NO! I lied to you, I actually dreamed of these robot alien bunnies trying to take over the world."

Jongup and Junhong gave each other a quick look that Eun Mi didn't seem to notice.

"I'm a robot alien bunny."

Eun Mi and Jongup laughs as He dances a little robot dance.

I roll my eyes.

"So weird." I get up and grab my purse. "Well, aren't we going?"

"I'll follow you to the end of the world noona!" Junhong calls from behind me.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I bark back over the laughter of the couple.


"Ok, It's MY turn to pick a store!" Junhong jumps up and down in excitement, just like the little kid he is.

I roll my eyes.

"Ok, what store do you want to go into?" Eun Mi smiles, standing a little close to jongup.

"I bet he wants to go to the TOY store...." I roll my eyes.

He pouts his lip out. "NO!" he shakes his head. "Even better, the PET STORE." He grins.

"Why, I'm pretty sure nobody can afford a pet."

"Aw, don't be such a downer." Jongup smiles at me. "Could be fun." He shrugs.

"Whatever." I sigh.

Walking down the mall, Junhung smiling widely the whole time.

"OOF!" I say feeling a wall. "Ah!" I say realizing it isn't a wall, but Junhung. 

"WHY YOU TOP WALKING BABO!" I bark.

"AH! The CD STORE! LET'S GO IN!" Before I could protest, he grabs my hand and draggs me inside.

"AISH!" I snag my arm away. "You could've just asked!"

He chuckles. "Sorry noona, I just got excited, AH! WOAH!" He says excitedly before running over to an aisle of music.

Looking around, I see that Jongup and Eun Mi has wondered inside the store, smiling and chatting.

Ugh, "You won't be the third wheel!" Yeah right......

Hmm, I guess I can go look at their albums from my favorite Idols.

Picking up an Album I smile.

"Ah, you like Big Bang Noona?" 

Looking up at the face full of dimples and sunshine, I roll my eyes. "Of course, who doesn't."

He just laughs. "You like American music?"

"Yeah, some of it." I shrug, still kneeling over reading the back  of the album packaging.

"Hmm, Come here." He grabs my arm dragging me again.

"HEY!" I say breaking away once we get where he wants to go. "I said ASK!"

"Ok, Ok, SORRY NOONA!" He smiles. "I just wanted you to show me some american music you like."

"Hmm..." I look scaning the section of the music. "I don't really have favorites, I just like R&B"

Suddenly his face lights up. "Here! Put them on!" He says handing me on of the headphones from the Album Scanner. 

I look at him, squinting.

"Please?" He asks.

I squint.

Ugh, I hate is aegyo....

I receive the head phones from him and put them on.

"Hmm, um....this one." He picks up a CD.

"Close your eyes!" He smiles.

"Why-"

"Please! I want to see if you like the song I'll pick!" 

Reluctantly, I begin to close my eyes, hearing the other pair of headphones and picked up, and slowly a melody came in.

"Ok, you can open your eyes."

The first thing I saw was his grining face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ7LfS2OlYI

I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time tryin' to figure out
Why you playing games, whats this all about

 

Looking at him with my hands on my head I kinda smile at him for the first time today. "It sounds....nice."

His smile widens. "Keep listening."

And I can't believe,
Your hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You ain't seen in me
But i guess it was all just make-believe

 

Why'd he pick such a sad song thou-

Oh, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE!!!

My eyese buldge out at the word, and my eyes dart back at him.


Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Love

This is so awkward for me right now, I don't know why....it's just a song...right?

My heart pounds faster, shocked by the sudden contact of his skin....
He's...holding my hand what's he doing...

Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

 

I giggle, covering my mouth, laughing at how ridiculous he looks mouthing the words like he's the woman singing.

"WHAT are you guys doing?"

"Ah!" I snatch my hand back.

"Heh, sorry..." Jongup scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"So, what were you doing?" Eun Mi smirks.

I glare while my cheeks ablaze for some un-knowned reason. "Listening to music!"

"With skinship?"

Before I can reply Junhong snaps with cheeks ablaze just like mine "HYUNG! You have also been caught! I've seen you in the classical section with Eun Mi! And there was nothing Classy about that!"

Jongup's face turn just as red as a stop sign.

I shake my head. "Kid's these days, Eun Mi I outta just-"

"OK! THE PETSTORE LET'S GO!" She quickly changes the subject.

Laughing we all head out of the store, none of us actually purchasing anything, we head next door to the pet shop.

"Aw, look!" Eun Mi points to a bunny in the back of the store with a weird tint of Green in it's eyes. 

Jongup smiles at her and takes her hand to go and see it, leaving me with Junhong again.

I turn around. Seeing Junhong staring intensely at a little puppy from behind the glass.

I tilt my head, questionably.

What's he's doing?

Silently sneaking up behind him, I see him place a hand on the glass, then the puppy puts does the same with its paw.

The puppy almost look like it's smiling at him. They look similar.

The puppy rolls over in excitment of having a new friend.

Junhong laughs and does the same.

"AIGOO!" I can't help but blow my cover and laugh. "Such a crazy kid!"

Junhong gets up. "Ah, Noona! I didn't know you were spying!" He laughs.

"What were you doing?!" I say still cracking up.

"Playing with the puppy!" He says returning his attention to the puppy. "Come here, I want to introduce you."

I smile, coming forward kneeling infront of the puppy as he is.

"This is Noona, puppy." he explains. "She's a friend!"

The dog waggs its tail at Junhong, and barks playfully.

Junhong turns to me "Isn't he the cutest thing ever." he says scrunching up his face.

"I can't tell whose the cutest, you or the puppy."

Suddenly his face slowly changes into a smirk.

"What?" I tilt my head missing something.

"Noona," He smirks "You just called me cute!"

Suddenly my cheeks heat up like they did earlier at the album store.

"No I didn't..." I get up looking around advoiding him. 

"Noona! You did!"

I ignore him. 

"Noona?"

....

"Noona."

My back stays turned.

"NOoooonnnaaaa!" I hear a smooth sing songy voice.

"NOOONnnaaa!" 

I turn around to see its Junhong singing to get my attention.

"Since when did you sing?"

He chuckles. "I dabble! I rap mostly, and dance...ah, there a many things you don't know about me."

"I don't want to know!" I fold my arms.

He chuckles more and I glance at him.

"Noona, you're really cute when you pretend to be mad. Esspecially today, since your wearing my favorite color, blue!"

I gasp ignoring my blazing cheeks and bark. "I'M NOT PRETENDING!"

He just laughs harder.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Ah, Hyung, Hana just called me cute!" He smiles at me.

"I did not!" I growl angrily.

For a secound I thought he was cool....i was wrong. He's just the same annoying kid.

"Aww, Hana." Eun Mi smirks.

"There's NOTHING to aww about, I didn't call Junhong cute, he's just so annoying. He always has something to say, he's not funny. Whenever I'm around him all i think in my head is "UGH! CALM DOWN KID!" Because he's always SO hyper, it's annoying. The only reason i came is because of YOU, and my shoes. I just want to make a payment!" Finishing what I was saying panting. I notice Jongups sad eyes.

Oh, no...

I turn to see Junhongs sad face.

"If that's the case," he speaks up staring dierectly in my eyes "we should go now and get your shoes, and today will be the last day I will burden you by my words, and exist in your world."

Ouch.

Not knowing what to do or say, I just nod and we quitly leave out the pet store after we- I caused a scene.


"Here," i hand the cashier 20 bucks "it's my payment."

"Ah, Hana!" She happily recives the money.  "You should get the shoes out in a month if you keep up these payments!"

"Thank you." I force a smile, and turn to my frie- well, ...Eun mi's still my friend at least.

JunHong can't even look at me.

"Alright, Umm, Eun Mi, I'll catch you later" Jongup says.

Eun mi frowns. "It's ok..." she says sadly amd waves as the boys walk away.

As they were in a distince, Eun mi was still staring.

"Um, Eun mi-"

"AISH!" She snaps and slaps me.

"Owe!" I pout. "That hurt."

"GOOD! YOU EMBARRESSED ME AGAIN!" She barks.

"It's not my fault." I mutter following behind her. "he really is annoying...."


Stabing my salad I laugh at Eun Mi's joke.

"That's funny." I comment and glance over at Jongup whose shaking his head at his new girlfriend.

"Hey Jongup! Eun mi!" JunHong passes by the table non-chaluntly greeting only those two.

He just ignored me!

"Did he just?" I point back at him.

Eun Mi shrugs as Jongup sighs. "He said he will pretend you don't exist for your benifit."

Ouch.

"It won't last." I shrug it off.

"Ok...." Jongup says awkwardly

I bet he'll forget about it all tomorrow, ....not that I care.


I can't stop thinking of the way Junhong treated me yesterday, that was weird!

I haven't even seen him all day! Not at lunch, not at his locker, not anywhere...maybe he's not here-

OH, there he is.... Maybe I should apologise.

Wait, why should I apologise!? HE'S the one whose annoying.

Hmm, but I do want to make up with him.... i'll just smile! To show I'm not angry at him.

He walks closer and I smile at him.....but he just looks past me...

like I'm nothing...just invicible.


AISH! How am I supposed to reach that book for my book report. 

"They should ATLEAST  have stools!" I say reaching for it.

This is why I HATE the school library.

Suddenly a tall figure is standing next to me.

"Hmm, what's this?" I look at him in shock.

Is...this his way of forgiving me? Is he speaking to me? But he's not looking at me.

He picks up the book I want.

"I- um" I try to start of a conversastion but keep getting tongue tied.

"Nah." He says tossing the book gently in my hands, still without eyeconact.

What was that all about.... 

I stare at him as he walks away.


 

Sitting at lunch I can't even focuse on any of stories that Eun mi is telling, all I could think of is Junhong, and how I haven't seen him in three days.

"Are you even listening, hana?!" She finally snaps.

"Huh, oh?" I look up. "I- uh."

"HEY Guys!" 

I look in shock as Junhong sits RIGHT next to me.

"Wassup?" Jongup smiles.

I stare directly at him.

"Sorry to be a bit of a third wheel but I miss sitting with you guys." He grins.

"No it's alright!" Eun mi smiles "I missed having you sit with us!"

"Are you sure it's ok i I sit here, I don't want to intrude on your alone time."

I gasp angrily and he still doesn't notice.

This is getting ridiculous. "Hmm.." I say still staring at him, leaning in his face to see if I can get a reaction.

Nothing.

He's gonna crack sooner or later.

AH-HA!

I grab a cherry tomatoe and wave it infront of his face.

Jongup and Eun Mi try not smile and laugh.

"Junhong......" I softly say. "cherry tomatoe..........."

"You guys, what's weird is that usually i have a big apitite but today, I haven't been having such an appitite."

Hmmm...... 

I put the tomatoe down.

"Yeah....weird." Eun mi trys not to smile.

Junhong stars back at his plate smiling to himself.

"Alright." I nod.

AH! Another idea.

I stick my finger in my mouth and then slowly pull it out.

"Umm....why are you-" I smile at Jongup before placing my wet finger in Junhongs ear.

"EHhh!!!" He squels.

"Ha!" I smile.

Wait! But he still doesnt look at me, I take my fingure out.

"You guys, I think I'm going to catch you later." He smiles and quickly collects his stuff.

"Alright, bye!" Eun Mi laughs covering .

"Can you guys belive that?" I complain. 

The two just look at eachother and smirk.

"What?" I question.


 

Passing around in my room I take out my phone and begin to text.

TO: Jongup
From: Hana

Hey, could you do me a favor?

---

To: Hana
From: Jongup

Sure, what is it :)

---

To:Jongup
From: Hana

Umm, this is gonna ba weird but...could you text JunHong to meet you at the park at 3?....then....not show up...

---

To:Hana
From: Jongup

??? Why would I do that....

---

To: Jongup
From: Hana

....umm....so I could meet up with him.... 

---

To: Hana
From: Jongup

OH! Ok ;) Nice plan.

Ugh my cheeks again.


My heart pounds hard as I see  Junhong sitting on a bench Jongup told him.

Wow, did he dye part of his hair blue? Such a weird kid.

"...Umm, He-Hey." I sit next to him.

What's with that grocery bag though.

He doesn't reply.

I sigh looking down. 

"Junhong...." I begin. "I do not enjoy you being this cold to me." I look directly at him.

No responese.

"The day at the mall....I've said some hurtful things but...." I swallow my pride. "I'm sorry."

No response.

"Aish, where is this guy really?" He says looking at his watch.

I glare, my heart hurting at his actions.

"REALLY!" I begin to yell. "JUNHONG! I SAID I WAS SORRY! I HATE THAT YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING WITH ME ANYMORE! I HATE THAT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE I DO NOT EXIST! I DON'T KNOW WHY! BUT I HATE IT!"  tears well up.

"I'M SORRY! Don't you understand!?!" I sit back on the bench, still not getting any response other than him blinking.

"I don't understand..." I say more to myself than him. "You ARE annoying Junhong....very annoying. But......the thing is....I like that you're annoying. I love that you're always smiling and bugging me. I love it the more I thinkg of it... I miss you Junhong..." I sniff.

"I miss you bugging me in at lunch, and following me around. I miss you calling out my name. I miss your stupid little puppy dog face you make only at me..." I laugh sniffliing. "I miss you Junhong....please come back to me."

I stare at a rock in the path as it gently starts to sprinkle upon us.

"Well, that's all I had to say junhong," I give up "Goodni-ahh!" 

I hold onto my ear and study his face, startled at his wet fingure.

"Did you really miss me that much noona?"

This time I ignored him looking the other way.

I look in shock as he takes my face in his hands.

"Noona, I missed you, you missed me, a lot too didn't you." 

I nod, and he shows me his smile that revealed his long missed dimple.

"I'm sorry Junhong." I finally speak up again.

He hugs me tight. 

"Ah noona!" he relases me " I said i would try to not get in your way but i couldn't resist myself not to go and see you. I didn't speak because I didn't want to be a burden. So I was cold. I'm sorry."

"No, Junhong, I am sorry for saying those words to you at the petstore."

"I forgive you, noona." He smiles with his eyes.

"and I brought you this..." I said embarresingly, handing him a small gift bag.

He looked shocked and recieved the bag.

His face gasped and he grinned. "Noona! It's the album from the store!" 

I nodded looking down.

"Thank you noona!" He hugged me tightly again.

My cheeks are always so warm when he's around me.

"Your welcome." I smiled. "And since when did you do this to your hair!?" I laugh ruffling with his hair.

"Ah, noona stop it!" He laughs a litte removing my hands from his hair.

He places my hand on his and looks me in the eyes. "I also brought you something."

He reaches down and grabs the plastic bag and takes out a box.

I recive it from him and my eyes water in marvel.

"It's my shoes!" 

He grins at me. 

"I got them out for you, it wasn't a big deal...."

"Thank you! Junhong how can I ever make it up to you." I say setting the box besides me on the bench.

"Call me oppa?"

His bluntness caught me by suprise. 

I leap up. "What?!?"

"Call me opp!? Please Hana? I want to be your oppa just for one dayy."

"I will NEVER call you Oppa, Junhong. No mater what cercumstansis, You can just take the shoes back!" I fold my arms turning around, facing my back to him.

Suddenly I feel to warm arms wrapping around my shoulders. "Ju-Junhong." I say.

"Just once noona?" He says softly in my ear.

I chiver. 

Maybe just once won't hurt

I spin around, looking up at him, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Junhong?" I repeat.

"Hmm?" he says smiling down at me with his lips.

I grab him by his collar. "I will NEVER! Call you oppa! YOU HEAR ME!" I shake him violently. "YOU CALL ME NOONA! I AM YOUR NOONA! LET ME HEAR YOU SAY IT! I glare at him.

His shocked face turns into a smirk as his face gets closer to mine, and our noses touche. 

"Noona." He says softly, before brushing his lips against mine.

I let go of his collar embarressed.

"Noona, I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself." He says "I told you, you look really cute when you're angry."

".....it's ok, Junhong." I say softly.

He chuckles " Really?" His arms drap around me again.

"...WAIT!" I push him away relising something.

"What?" He lands on the bench.

I growl at him walking closer seeing the fear in his eyes. "HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS COMING HERE?!"

"I-I DIDN't! I THOUGH JONGUP WAS-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU!"

"NO!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU BRING MY SHOES!"

He suddenly starts laughing, raising his hands scared.

"ALRIGHT I KNEW!" 

"YOU LITTLE- DID JONGUP TELL YOU!?!"

"NO!....I kinda was...the one texting you..."

"JUNHONG!" I grab his collar making him lean forward from off the bench.

"I'M SORRY NOONA! I couldn't resist! I REALLY missed you and Jongup told me to answer his phone since he was busy.

I glare at him, letting him go, and sitting next to him.

"Please noona, forgive me."

I ignored him.

"Noona?"

....

"NOOONAAA?"

....

"NOOONAAA!"

I turn to him. "What?"

"Please forgive me...? PLEASE?" He says making a pouty face.

I try to endure it...but....but.... the dimple is so....

"AIGOO! Junhong!" I pinch his cheek. "I can't help but to forgive you, you're so cute."

He makes his little eyesmile.

"YOU just called me cute again noona! This is your 3rd or 4th time! You must really like me!"

I look away embarresed.

"Noona....I like you too..."

I glance at him. "But who said I liked you Junhong....."

His face looked hurt.

"Oh,.." He said getting up.

I grab his wrist and sit him back down.

" Junhong....Oppa." I smile at him.

"OH!" His face lights up. "YOU JUST CALLED ME OPPA! OH! THATS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE HAS CALLED ME THAT! YOU MUST REALLY DO LIKE ME!"

I laugh at him and mess up his hair. "Calm down kid."

He laughs. "So.... to make things clear....you DO like me right?"

"No." I shake my head still laughing.

He looks confused.

"But you just-" I put my finger on his lips.

He looks at me confused. 

I lean in and place a peck on his lips.

He stares at me dazed, confused, and with his cheeks redening.

"So, you DO like me?!?" 

I keep laughing, putting my shoe box in the bag he gave me.

"HANA!" He says seriously.

I get up ignoring him.

"Aish!" He follows me.

"Just say yu like me!!!!"


Junhong walking beside me in deep thought as I just smile at his confusement.

"You kissed me right?" He finslly said.

"Hmm?" I looked up at him smiling.

"I wasn't just dreaming right, you did kiss me?" 

I laugh and nodded. "Yes, I did kiss you junhong."

"Oh..." he goes back into deep thought.

"So, ...would you...kiss me again?" He rose his eyebrows.

I laughd harder and grabbed his face in my hands and placed and longer kiss on his lips.

Letting go he stumbled back cutely and dazed.

"Heh, come on." I grabbed his hand and dragged him alonog like he once did to me.

"....So.....you DO like me?" He asked again.

I laugh harder.

"AH! NOONA! WHY DO YOU KISS ME AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU LIKE ME! DO MY LIPS NOT MEAN ANYHTING TO YOU!?!"

I turn to him still laughing at his seriousness. "I love your lips Junhong, they're soft."

His face turns bright red.

"Come on, before it starts raining."


 

"This is my house." I say to him.

"Alright, I'll see you later Hana." He says waving as I turn around.

"Oh, and hana." 

I turn around  "Hmm- MPPH!" 

He places a kiss on my lips that were longer and moe affectionante thant my own. Not a sloppy make up sesstion, but a kiss to make my stomache flutter and cheeks burn.

I blink my eyes open.

He smirks at me. "...I love you."

I smile back at him. "Took you long enough."


A/N: Wow, this is a story i had from 2012 that I never published. The chapter was hidden. So i decided to share it with you all, so here.