Chapter 2 - Will you go public your relationship?

His Dazzling Girl

Dear my beloved readers and subcribers, as I told you, to me, they're the same, I see Min Ho is Tae Joon and Ssul baby is Sulli... So I decided to change the names of the characters to Min Ho and Sulli, Cha Eun Gyeol to Lee Hyun Woo and Seol Ha Na to Kim Ji Won, this change is for me to have the best inspiration to write and for those MinSullians who want to see every single interactions of MinSul will be satisfied with their hearts. Hope that my decision will gain a lot of support and love from you guys.

 

 

From Ceroro with love ^^~~~

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 2

WILL YOU GO PUBLIC YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

 

Two months later…

SBS Studio – Ilsan Center – Seoul…

People were preparing for the special Christmas live streaming talk show which attended by some young athletes as special guests. Those talented athletes had recently been selected into the National Sports Union and were on their preparation to participate as the representatives for Korea in the coming Olympics Games.

Today, the atmosphere in at the studio was so hilarious, partly because this special program was full of the young and famous guests in the house and moreover, the Christmas was in the air. The happy and joyful atmosphere were spreading and covering every single street, every single lane in the city. It seemed like everyone was in their best mood thinking of the coming holidays. And besides, it was winter in Seoul, the snow were falling coldly outside, certainly that there was nobody who want to laugh an warmly get closer to the others… Christmas is originally the season of love…

 

  • Ready, start… - PDnim gave the signal for the program to begin

 

  • Good evening our precious viewers, today we would like to give you a special edition talk show for Christmas. Our today special stage’s name is “The national valuable athletes and the miracles” – MC Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk spoke together, in their head there were the two queer red Santa hats… - First of all, though Christmas is tomorrow, but we want to wish you an early happy Christmas! Yes, we are Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk!

 

Today, our guests are the national valuable athletes, those one that have recently chosen as our representatives for the coming Olympics Games, they are expected to bring Dae Han Minkook and miracles to the world. Ye, please welcome our precious Choi Min Ho, Min Hyun Jae, Lee Hyun Woo and national beautiful fairy Kim Ji Won!

.......................

 

  • Wow, you guys are so talented! The four of you are really daebak! Ye, dear our precious viewers, we have gotten to know these athletes’ paths, the obstacles as well as both the mental and physical challenges they have to face with. So, to make it a little bit relaxing, we would like to offer you guys a tiny game, ok?

 

  • Yeah, that sounds great… - Hyun Woo cheerfully replied

 

 

  • Ok, so we’ll start right now, just like in the famous Strong Heart variety program that guested so many idols, we also want to make this as it, we want to as you guys some questions, and you have to answer us faithfully and truly, without any lying, ok? If you don’t want to answer our questions, just say “Pass!”, we’ll let it go!

 

  • Yeah, we understand!

 

......................

 

  • Woooo, you guys are so skillful in these kinds of games, give us those best answers and won’t give any chance to be tricked by us.! Ya, Kim Ji won, you are cleverer than we thought even 100 times we dare to imagine… - Kang Ho dong humorously praised.

 

  • Ne, kamsahamnita… I know that already oppa! – Ji Won playfully replied

 

  • And here comes our last question, make sure that you guys will answer it faithfully! Be true to yourself! Are you dating or not? And if you are dating, will you go public your relationship? First, our Min Hyun Jae ssi?

 

  • …Hmm… me? Haha, well actually, I don’t have any girlfriend now, but you know what, I have an ideal type… Haha, who is it? Haha, can I say it on the live streaming like this? Oops, it’s a little bit shy, but I’ll say her name… ne, my ideal type is f(x)’s Luna, she’s so cute… I like those small girls but always smile happily like her, because to me, happy girls are the prettiest…

 

  • Now, your turn, Hyun Woo ssi?

 

  • Me? I like to eat Carrot!

 

  • Hey, we’re asking you about your dating, not your favourite food!

 

  • Haha, yeah, I’ve just answer your question, I love Carrot most in my life, and I bet that there’s someone who plays violin will understand my answer – He shyly chuckled.

 

  • Ya, you guys are so smart, huh? – Kang Ho Dong pretended to be angry

 

  • Ok, next, Ji Won ssi, what about you? – Jae Suk nim willingly turned his head to pretty Ji Won, who looked very gorgeous in her pink bubbling princess – like dress

 

  • I haven’t discuss this with my manager yet, if  my answer is not what she wanted, it would be a huge disaster in the office to night, haha… But I don’t intend to pass this question, and if I choose to answer it, I have to be faithful, right? So… - Ji Won smiled and looked straight at the camera… - You are sulking in your sofa and watching this live streaming, right? Aw, this is really embarrassing… You should be thankful because a national fairy like me won’t say this all the time, you know that? I… I … really… really thank you, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for being my feet when I can’t walk, thank you for consoling me when I cry, for sharing the pain when I started to practice again, thank you for being with me and help me recover to go back with the gymnastics…. Seung Ri oppa, I like you… I only say it once, you know? If you want to hear it again, make sure that you’ll be good to me more and more, araji?

 

  • Aigooo, this time, you’re in big trouble with your manager Ji Won ssi…  - Yoo Jae Suk poked her… - Ok, our last turn, Min Ho ssi, and you?

 

Before Min Ho had his chance to speak out the answer, Ji Won mischievously said it on his behalf – I know who this boring person’s girlfriend is…

 

  • Woo, you know? You said you know her, right? Ji won ssi? I heard that after you and Min ho broke up, he only focused on his practicing?

 

  • Haha, of course I know, I’m a girl, and a girl is always sensitive, especially when it is your “ex – boyfriend” – Ji Won cleverly raised her fingers to make quotation marks when saying “ex – boyfriend” and giggled

 

  • Wow, Min Ho ssi, is it true? Is it true that you’re dating? – The two MCS couldn’t hide their eagerness and surprise.

 

 

  • Hey, why can’t you answer us? Does it mean “pass” or…?

 

  • Yeah, it… it’s true, I’m dating… - Min Ho shyly yet bravely answered, his eyes were full of sweetness…

 

  • So… that means… - Jae Suk nim suggested

 

  • Right, I have a girlfriend… - Min Ho happily looked at the two MCs and smiled

 

  • Wow, so, what kind of person she is to capture our talented Min Ho ssi’s heart? – Kang Ho Dong exploded and made a gesture of jealousy which gained a roar of laughter from the audience.

 

  • Hmmm… She’s really pretty… and she is my miracle…

 

  • Aw, Choi Min ho, we don’t know that you have this side… aw, this is so cheesy… Miracle… You’re breaking He Dong ssi’s heart,  you know? When asked how she felt about her husband, Ho Dong’s wife answered that “He’s my cutie piggy…” – Jae Suk nim hilariously revealed Ho Dong nim’s secret, which made him turned in red from top to toe…

 

  • So, Min Ho ssi… We now all know that you have a girlfriend… We also want to know that Will you go public your relationship?