First Solo Concert

First Solo Concert

A/N: This was written months before Heechul enlisted. Hence it won't really make sense now, especially since the timing of the enlistment for the 3 oldest members of the group is different.

 

-Yesung's POV-

I looked at the clock. It's only 5am in the morning, and I'm awake. Why can't I seem to get back to sleep? Oh yeah, it's my first ever solo concert today. I ought to feel happy and excited for it. I mean, isn't it normal for idols to be excited for their first concert? But..  No. I don't feel happy nor excited. Not at all. Why? 

We're still Super Junior, we're still a 15 member group, we're still one family. Nope, we didn't disband. We would never do that. Super Junior is far too precious to us. We're not just a band. We're a family. In fact, we won't disband, for we know that it would break our fans hearts. 

It had been 3 years since I last saw them. My wonderful bandmates, my wonderful brothers, my wonderful dongsaengs. I thought that after Jungsu hyung, Heechul hyung and I finished serving the military service, we would be able to have a comeback with all our members together. I thought that we would be able to have Super Show again. However, I was wrong. Why did manager hyung made the rest of the members enlist one month before we finished our 2 years in the army. Why? 

The dorm doesn't look the same anymore. Without the rest of the members. It's just me, Jungsu hyung, Heechul hyung and Youngwoon here now. And tonight, I'll be having my solo concert. It wouldn't be the same as having Super Show, having KRY concerts.. 

I miss the members. I miss being with the rest of them. Especially Hankyung hyung. He left the company, left us. No. I'm sure he'll be back. I know he will be. 

-End of Yesung's POV- 

Yesung walked out of his room, walked around the dorm. Everything seemed to be the same to him, but the feeling is just different. He misses all his dongsaengs and Hankyung hyung. Even though they are not blood-related. But to each of the members, Super Junior is not just a group, not just a band, but a family. 

"Jongwoon..?" 

"Ahh, Jungsu hyung..." 

"Can't sleep?"

"Ne.."

"Too excited for your solo concert?"

"No.. It's just that... I miss the members.."

"Jongwoon ah, remember hyung will always be there for you, don't be too sad, they'll be back soon. We're still a family, don't forget."

"Thanks hyung.."

Leeteuk and Yesung spent the whole morning chatting. It had been ages since they had a heart to heart talk. Heechul and Kangin joined them soon after, because they had been woken up by the 2 of them.

Yesung spent the whole afternoon rehersing and practicing for the night's concert. Leeteuk, Heechul and Kangin supported him, and helped him with his preparation. Somehow, Yesung still didn't feel happy, even though that his hyungs and Kangin were there with him, helping him.

Finally, it's time for the concert...

---------

As Yesung was singing Waiting for you, tears trickled down his cheeks..

-Yesung's POV-

As I sung, I thought of the other members.. Unconciously, tears came out of my eyes.. I forced a smile. I looked at Jungsu hyung, and saw him walking up on to stage.

"Our Yesung. Super Junior's lead vocalist Kim Jong Woon. We're proud of you, don't cry, look!"

I followed Jungsu hyung's gaze, and I saw the rest of the members. Donghee, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun. They're here?!

I couldn't believe my eyes. They were slowly making their way up the stage. I was simply too happy. I was speechless.

I hugged my beloved members. 12 of us are on the stage together now. It had been 6 years since we had this much members on the stage together. Even though we're still not completed, but I'm still glad that we can have almost everyone present now. But we still misses Hankyung hyung. 6 years since he performed with us. 6 years since he stood on the stage with us. We miss him, and we'll wait for him. Hankyung hyung, we'll always save this place for you!

For the first time in 6 years, the 12 of us said this together, in unison.
"우리는 슈퍼주니어~에요!" (We're Super Juni~or!)