Ch. 21

Priorities

We get onto the bus, Maria and I chatting up a storm and spazzing about how awesome the boys were for letting us meet BIGBANG, 2ne1, NU'EST, and Super Junior. "We really owe you guys!! We didn't deserve all of this!!" We exclaim as they smile. "We have the best oppas ever!!!!" We give them each tight loving hugs.
"We are pretty great, huh?" Kevin said teasingly.
"You aren't great, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!" Maria squealed as she ran up and threw her arms around his neck to give him another hug.
"Well if we are the best oppas ever, then you two are the best dongsaengs ever!!" Kiseop squealed cutely as he gave me a hug.
"Kiseoppie is being super cute today." I squeal, giggling as Soohyun hugs me from behind, with Kiseop still clinging to me. "Well aren't we all being super loving tonight?" We all giggle and sit into our seats.

All our energy drains away after 5 minutes on the bus, and we all pass out on each other again.

 

I feel someone poke my cheek a couple times. I wake up to find Dongho cuddling my arm, and Kiseop snoring cutely on my shoulder. I look around to see who woke me, and see their manager standing in front of me. The bus driver must have let us sleep on the bus again, because he is gone and it seems pretty late at night. "When the boys wake up, tell them that their manager has given them a two day vacation." He whispers, giving me a wink. "Don't tell them this, but it is a gift from me. I see how much fun they are having with you girls, and I want them to enjoy it a little longer until I figure something out."
"Figure what out?" I whisper back, still extremely drowsy and exhausted.
"Don't worry about it sweety." Did he just call me sweety? "You'll know soon enough." He whispered as he disappeared off the bus. What did he mean by 'I'll know soon enough'? I shake away that thought and gently lay my head back on Dongho's. We get to spend two more whole days together before they have to leave back to Korea. I smile happily as I slowly drift off.

 

I wake up to giggles. I flutter my eyes open to see everyone looking down at me. I lift my head off of Dongho's to look and see Kiseop had gotten up, and Dongho was still cuddling with my arm. My face began to grow hot as I look back up at everyone. "Well what do we have here?" Soohyun said teasingly, winking at me. "Has two of my favorite dongsaengs left me for each other?"
"What?! Umm.. No!" I say defensively.
"I'm just teasing. I still know that I'm your favorite oppa." He said, winking again.
"No hyung. I am her favorite oppa." Kiseop tells him as-a-matter-of-factually.
Oh I love all of you so much, I think to myself, causing myself to giggle.
"What are you giggle at?" Hoon asks, chuckling.
"Oh!! You guys!!! I have a surprise from your manager!!!!" I exclaim happily, jumping up, causing Dongho to jolt awake, startled.
"Well?! What is it?!" Kiseop said, anxious.
"He said that my oppas get to have two days of vacation as a gift from him to you!!!" I exclaim happily, jumping about like a child.
"SERIOUSLY?!?!?!" Kiseop yelled, now jumping around with me like a child.
"Seriously!!" I exclaim, still jumping around with Kiseop.
"Then what are we going to do for two days?" AJ asks.
"Well, I'm not sure about tomorrow, but I really want to go to Disneyland. Can we go? Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaassseeeeeee?" I ask Soohyun, trying to look cute so he'll give in.
"Well, if that's what my adorable dongsaeng wants, then I don't see a problem with it." He said, chuckling as he poked my cheeks, making me giggle.
"Oppa, I'm not adorable." I say, hiding behind Eli, pouting.
"Look how cute!" Eli says turning around to give me a hug.
"Noooo!!!" I yell, running off the bus and away from his grasp. They all laugh and follow me into the Wilshire to shower and get ready for our trip to Disneyland.

 

I run out of the shower and throw on a light blue pair of skinny jeans, purple skate shoes made by Converse, and a maroon tank top. "You're wearing that?" Maria asked me as she put on a light orange boyfriend shirt and light blue capris.
"Yeah. Why not? It's not like it's going to be a date or anything." We're just hanging out as friends, aren't we?
"Yeah.. I guess your right."
"Come on! Let's run down and get on the bus!!" I exclaim, running out of the room and down the hallway after I throw my mascara and BB cream in my makeup bag.
"Wait up!" She yelled after me. I stop by the boys room to find the door open. I stick my head in. "We're going on to the bus!! Wahhhhh!!!" I yell as I start running down the hallway towards the elevator.

 

{POV Change}
"Did Caitlin go on to the bus?" Maria asked as she poked her head in the boys' door. They all chuckle.
"Yeah. She come here to tell us you both were going on ahead and getting on the bus, then she ran down the hallway yelling like a little kid. I actually think she has more energy than Kiseop today." Kevin said chuckling.
"She's really excited about going to Disneyland." Maria said with a giggle as she disappear down the hallway.
{Back to Normal POV}

 

I happily jump on the bus and turn on the radio. I sit in my seat and belt out the lyrics to Wooyoung's y Lady, putting my feet up on the back of the seat in front of me. "Driving me crazy~ y lady~ Neol bomyeon wae iri~ Gaseumi ttwineunji~ Girl you’re amazing~ y lady~ Neo ttaeme crazy~ Crazy~ Crazy~" At that moment everyone start getting on the bus. "Gyesok maem maem dora maem dora niga~ Kkeuteobsi maem maem dora maem dora neoneun~ Nae y lady~ y lady~ y lady~ Nal michige haneun girl~" They all laugh as I take my feet down and they sit in their seats. "What? That song is addicting." I say, sticking my tongue out and eying Dongho giggling at me.
 

We all start singing along with the radio, Kiseop and Dongho feeding off of my energy and starting to get super hyper and excited as well. Well pull in front of the entrance, and I jump out of the bus first, making the others laugh as Dongho and Kiseop are closely behind me. "Come on Soohyunnie!!! I want to start exploring!!!!" I yell, jumping around in place with Dongho and Kiseop.
"I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm not as energetic as I used to be. You're making oppa feel like a old ahjusshi with all of this energy." He said with a chuckle.
"Look who has all the energy today?" Kevin giggles his adorable giggle, making me run over to him and poke his cheek and run back over to Dongho and Kiseop.

 

Soohyun pays for our tickets and get us all fast passes. "Where should we go first?" He asks us.
"I want to go through the California Adventure Park first!!!" Dongho and I chime in unison, surprising each other.
"Alright then, let's go!" Hoon exclaims excitedly.

Dongho and I run straight to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and start waiting in line, the others finally catch up to us and start waiting in line as well. "Aren't you scared?" I whisper in his hear.
He blushed and whispered back, "A little.. But I have you don't I?" He smiled warmly.
"Yes! Of course oppa!" I whisper back, giggling.

 

{POV Change}
"What is going on with those two?" Eli asks AJ, eying Dongho and I.
"I'm not sure." He chuckled. "But SOMETHING seems to be going on." He winked at Eli.
"They seem to be getting pretty close." Eli said, winking back at AJ.
"And to think, they used to be too shy to say anything to each other." Hoon says, joining in on the conversation.
"That is true. Now we are are really close. Like family close." AJ said, smiling brightly while his eyes glittered.
"And it's only been just a few days, but we are as close as we are." Eli chimed, eyed glittering like AJ's.
"It's as if it was fate that made us meet." Hoon said, smiling brightly.
{Back to Normal POV}

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Woot woot~ Another chapter done~

OH MY SHISUS I AM DYING!!!!! XD XD