Chapter 1

Tears of an Angel....

I suggest that you listen to this song while reading the fanfic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIYj_QOvZ0c&feature=player_detailpage


Jaejoong still crying hardly because of Changmin death.Jaejoong blame himself

"If only i realized my feeling earlier,Changmin doesn't have to suffered because of me....."I said to myself.

Jaejoong feel asleep at the bed that was used by Changmin earlier before he died.Changmin mother wake Jaejoong up.

"Jaejoong,wake up"Jaejoong open his swollen eyes slowly.

"I think you should go home"Jaejoong shake his head.

"No,i don't want to go home,i want to sleep at this bed..."

"Okay,but i think you have to read this"Changmin umma give Jaejoong a red book.

"What this auntie's?"

"It's was Changmin diary"Jaejoong froze.

"I will be with Changmin father to calm him because he still can't believe that......"Changmin umma didn't  said that sad word.Jaejoong just nod.

After Changmin umma left,Jaejoong look at the diary.He open the diary and discover many picture of him

"Why my picture are here?"Jaejoong look at his smiling face.

020925.jpg

He look at his picture and then saw a something.

17 january 2006
Omo,my jaejoongie is cute when he smile~hehehe :P

That sentence make Jaejoong face already red.Jaejoong continue the reading and discover his sleeping face.

30 May 2006
Shush,i have to be quiet when i saw he sleeping,so i take this chance to take the picture of him sleeping
jaejoong-k-59.jpg

Jaejoong didn't believe that Changmin was really pros when it came to taking a picture.He look all the page and the picture of him also many but when he turn to the next page,his tear are streaming down at his face when he read this beautiful but hurt at the sametime.

20 May 2011

That date is when Changmin died and also the last day Jaejoong saw Changmin smile beautifully at him.

Bottled up inside
Are the words i never said,
The feeling that i hide,
The line'I Love You'i never said.
You can't see it in my eyes
The pain that you make me felt,
Why can't i be happier?
I try to forget you
but the memories of us
Won't seem to go away.
The hurt i'm feeling now
Won't disappear overnight,
But someway,somehow,
Everything will turn out allright.
I Love You
Jaejoong Hyung

 

Jaejoong cried heavily when he finish read it.He really feeling guilty,right now.

Flashback

"Changmin-ah,our friendship is over"Jaejoong word make Changmin shock to hear that.

"Hyung w-what are you talking about?"Changmin pretend not to hear that word.He didn't believe that Jaejoong said that.

"I say our friendship is over"

"Why are you suddenly want our friendship to be over....?"

"Because you're just a trash plus annoying"Jaejoong harsh word really make Changmin want to cry.

"Hyung,please d-don't say it like that"

"Changmin,i already have a girlfriend.You always destroy our romantic moment,don't you know that?!"Jaejoong yell at Changmin.

"Mianhae,i will never disturd you two again but please don't let me being alone..."Changmin said while crying.

"No.it already to late to apologize because we already broke up and it was your fault!!!"Changmin want to hug Jaejoong but Jaejoong push him hardly and walk away.When Jaejoong want to cross the street,he didn't notice a car was about going through him.Changmin who was notice,suddenly run at Jaejoong and push Jaejoong.Changmin was being hit by the car when he try to save Jaejoong.Changmin look at jaejoong"I'm glad that you save"That what he said before the darkness surround him.

Jaejoong got up and look at Changmin.Changmin was in a pool of blood.Jaejoong run near Changmin and touch Changmin face.It was so cold.Jaejoong scream for help.The driver of the car was drunk and run away immediately when he hear Jaejoong scream.

The ambulance car come and lift Changmin up and put him in the ambulance car,Jaejoong was staying beside Changmin.He pray to god for Changmin to keep alive.At the hospital,Changmin been rushed to the emergency room.

Changmin family come after Jaejoong told them that Changmin was accident.They wait for 4-5 hours.Then the doctor come,Jaejoong got up and approach the doctor.

"Doctor,how Changmin condition?"The doctor look down.

"He only have 4 hours"

"Bwoh?!No,it can be true?"Jaejoong try to deny the truth.The doctor just shook his head.Jaejoong was begging the doctor to save Changmin.

"Doctor,please save him-sniff-i'm begging you-sniff-please"The doctor shook his head again.

"We already do our best but....we can't save him...."Changmin family already cried.Jaejoong still didn't believe it.He almost punch the doctor face but changmin appa stop him and try to calm him down.

"Jaejoong,don't let the anger take you.....Doctor..can't we see him?"Changmin appa speak slowly.The doctor nod and show them at where Changmin is.

When they arrive at where Changmin ward,Jaejoong sedimented when he saw Changmin face was pale,his head are being bandage,both of his leg and his left arm are broke.Jaejoong roar in sadness when he saw Changmin was suffer in the accident because of him.Changmin family hug Jaejoong again to calm him down from the sadness.After Jaejoong finish crying,Changmin family give Jaejoong a time to talk to Changmin.Changmin umma left the two of them in the big but silent room.Jaejoong went near Changmin.

"Changmin-ah"Changmin didn't respond.

"Changmin,i'm sorry but please i begging to you-sniff-please wake up"This time Jaejoong can feel Changmin finger move.

"Changmin!!"He whisper at Changmin ear.

Changmin open his eyes slowly and look at Jaejoong who was crying at him.

"H-hyung"His voice is croak.

"Changmin,mianhae i-it was my fault that you became like this"Changmin shook his head.

"No,it's not hyung..it already my time.."Jaejoong tear roll down.

"No,you can't left me here.I can't lost you!!"Changmin smile at Jaejoong.That smile make Jaejoong heart pounding.

"......."The two of them became silent.

"Hyung,i....yo-u-"

"BEEEEEEEEEP"Changmin already die before he could confess to Jaejoong.Changmin hand fall down when he try to touch Jaejoong face.Jaejoong shock and then screaming call the doctor.

"DOCTOR!!"The doctor and the nurse rushs at Changmin ward and try to check Changmin heartbeat but.......it already too late.

End Flashback

When Jaejoong remember what happen,suddenly he sleep.In his sleep,he dream that he saw Changmin was wearing a white robe and even have a big featherly white wing at his back.Jaejoong can't believe that he saw his Changmin once again.

"Changmin,is that you?"Changmin nod.Jaejoong run at Changmin and pull him for hug.He cry at Changmin shoulder.Changmin was happy that he can see his Jaejoongie too.

"Hyung,saranghae"That word make Jaejoong kiss Changmin suddenly.An innocent kiss turn to passionate kiss.

They crying at the sametime.Jaejoong immediately wake up and touch his lip.He can hear Changmin crying from the sky,so he cry too.He finally see his Changmin even thought it for the last time.Jaejoong name Changmin tears'Tears Of An Angel' because he always dream that Changmin will crying when seeing him.They love each other until in the heaven.