Welcome Back

Which One??

Author Note

Yay~Naeun went back to Seoul!!And Jinyoung will appeared on the next chapter so get ready,did Naeun forget about his childhood friend?

Have Fun reading c:


Naeun: 17 years old

Jeongmin: 18 years old

Jinyoung: 18 years old


 Naeun POV

I wake up from my dream and went to take shower.Once again,I dreamt about a guy chewing BubbleGum and a girl who happened to be me are playing on the snow.

"Honey!" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Come down after you finish showering, Breakfast is ready!" Mom said happily.

I just smiled.Mom and I are the only living in this mansion and the maids.I've got no brother or sister and father.My father died when I was 5 years old.He got an accident.I didn't got any friends too except for Jeongshin, I guess, I didn't remember.I went back to reality and closed the water tap and went out from the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and found my mother eating happily.Don't tell me she got abducted by alien.I shooked my head.

"Naeun-ah?" Mom called me and pat the chair next to my mom.

"Nae umma?" I said while pouring the water to my cup and getting ready to eat.

"I've got good news!" My mom had a wide smile on her face.

"What?" I said with a lot of foods on my mouth.

"We are going back to your hometown Seoul,Korea!" Mom pointed at the map.

I spitted out the water that I was drinking.I gave umma Are you serious? look.

Umma nodded and nudged me,"Aren't you happy?"

I paused at whatever I doing and smiled at umma.

"I know you would," Mom smiled at me.

"So,when are we going?" I asked umma while munching my food.

"Today!" Mom took the plate and washed.

This time,I spitted out the foods that I was eating.

"Mianhae,honey,actually I was going to tell you yesterday but you seem tired," Mom said.

"Done and its okay,I'm going to pack now!" I said and rushed to my room.

Umma laughed at me.

"Woah,daebak,finally I'm going to Seoul back after 10 years living at America!" I said happily.

I packed my black clothes,black diary,black hair tie and all of my things is black and a few things that is pink to my suitcase.

I brought my things to the car and took a last glanced of my room.

"You ready?" Mom asked me.

I nodded and went to the car.I waved goodbye to the mansion and also to the maids.

"Lets Go!" Umma said and the driver started to go.

I took out my earpiece from my backpack and put it on my ears and listen to some songs from my ipod.While umma played with her ipad.

-15 minutes-

"We arrived!" The driver said and took out our suitcase.

I wake umma."She must be tired," The driver said.I just nodded.

"Umma,we arrived," I shooked umma body.

"Oh!" Mom said and yawned.

"Lets go,miss!" The driver said and went to get trolley to put our suitcase.

We went inside the airport and the driver bid us goodbye.I breathe in and out.Umma push the trolley and I walked beside her.We waited for 2 hours for our flight.

"Yay,finally!" I said and stepped in the aeroplane.

I sat next to umma."Are you excited?" Mom asked me while looking at me.

"Of course!" I said and puffed my cheeks.

Once again,I put my earpiece on my ears and listened to some songs.

"Honey,I'm going to sleep,don't forget to tell me when we arrived," Mom said and went to sleep.

I made 'OK' sign.

There's not too much people in the first class.I stared at the window.I admired the cloud since I was baby.While I was watching the cloud,my eyes started to get heavy.I decided to take a nap.

"Naeun-ah,we are here!" Mom wake me up.

We went out from the aeroplane and went to the airport.We waited for the taxi.Mom waved at the taxi and the taxi stopped.The taxi driver help us put our suitcase on the car.

"Where do you want to go?" The taxi driver asked.

"_________(Address of their mansion)," Mom replied.

"Umma,do you bought a new mansion?" I looked at umma.

"Nae," Mom looked at me back.

"What about our old mansion?" I asked again.

"Umma sold it," Mom answered.

I made and 'O' shape using my mouth.

 

Welcome Back,Son Naeun!

 

I mumbled quietly and went to sleep.