Chapter 1 - Beginning

Away From The Sun

In a doctor's room, a woman's crying. The man hold her shoulders, looking down. The doctor looked at them, felt pity. Then, the doctor started a painful conversation. "I'm so sorry, reality , but you have to deal with it." He said. "But, please don't stop believing, Mrs. Choi. You still have chances." The woman looked up. The doctor nodded. That woman and his husband look at each other, smiling weakly.

"Okay, doctor. Thanks a lot." The man helped the girl up and leave the doctor's room. The doctor sighed and closed his eyes.

After a long way to their house, Yuri and Minho arrived at their house. Minho knew it, Yuri's not in the good mood right now. He sighed and got out of his car, went to open Yuri's door. But, before he could do that, Yuri opened it already, and went to their house straightly. He sighed once again, and follow her from behind.

Yuri went straightly to their room. Minho looked at their room door with a desperate look upon his face. He looked at the floor, and went to their room. He heard a sob. It hurts him a lot. Seeing his wife crying at the edge of the bed. A single tear dropped from his eye, but he quickly wipe it off. He went to her and give her a back-hug.

"Yul..." He said softly beside her ear. But no answer at all. Just a sobb, echoing in the room. "Stop crying, honey... Please..." Minho said and hold her more tightly in his arms. "I'm.... Sorry..." Yuri said through sobber. "Ssssshh... Don't say sorry to me. It's not your fault at all, Yuri." He said and kissed her shoulder. "I'm a barren, i am!!" Yuri shouted out, crying.

"Yuri, do you remember what the doctor said? Don't stop believing, Yul. We still can try, okay? Stop crying, Yul. It's not your fault." Minho comforted her. Yuri turned and face him. He was so shocked by her puffy, red eyes. 'Did she feel that guilty?' He thought, silently. He wiped her tears and peck her lips. "I love you..." Minho said and smiled at her. "Nado..." She said and gave him a faint,weak smile.

~2 months later~

Once again, in a doctor's room, Minho and Yuri hold each other's hands. The doctor's eyes wide open, while Yuri's eyes were full of hopes. "Mrs. Choi, you're two months pregnant." The doctor nodded with a smile. Minho and Yuri's eyes wide open. "She what?" Minho asked the doctor. The doctor nodded. Yuri's eyes got teary. She was so happy. Minho hugged her and so do her. And, with that, without they realizing, the doctor started to cry too. But he wiped his tears off.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Choi" The doctor smiled.

"Thank you, doctor. Thank you." Yuri said and cried in happiness. "My pleasure, Mrs. Choi" He said.

~2 days later~

Yuri make Minho's tie and stared at him. Minho got his pillot hat, and place it on his head. Yuri got his bag and give it to him. "So... You're ready?" Yuri said, and a single tear dropped from her eye. "Hey, why are you crying? All this time you never cry if i left you..." He chuckled and wipe her tears. She hugged him and cry in his shoulder.

"Why?" Minho her hair. "I'm afraid..." Yuri said. He let go off the hug and stared at her. "I will be alright, okay? I will always love you. And i promise i will be there when you need me. I love you, Choi Yuri." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Really?" She asked and look up at him. He nodded at her and kissed her soft lips, giving her a gentle kiss.

"I love you..." Minho said. He bent down and face her tummy. "Daddy's gonna be away for a moment. Don't be naughty, okay?" Minho said and kissed Yuri tummy.

"Goodbye Yul. Take care... I love you" He said.

"I love you too..." And with that, Minho went to his car. But, he gave her a last wave. She nodded and thumbs up to him. He smiled and then dissapear. Yuri sighed and get into the house.