Her Beauty Makes Him Tremble

Her Beauty Makes Him Tremble

 

Jiyong suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in his bed. It was a little past 3 am. He plopped back down and said, "Only five hours?" as he rubed his face in fustration.

He laied in his bed, staring at his seeling that he coukd barely see because of how dark it was and thought about the girl that he meet the other day-- Victoria. He was smitten from the moment that saw her back stage at the YG/SM joined family concert. Her black hair really made you notice how truly brown her eyes where and the pink lipstick that she was wearing really brought it all together. He looked at the clock and saw that twenty minutes had passed.  Exhaling deeply, he realized that he wasn't going to get back to sleep any time soon. He threw his blankets back and grabbed his cell phone before walking into his living room.

He  the lamp that sat on the endtable by the couch and lazily sat down on it, staring at a number in his contact list.  He knew that it was late and that the chances of waking her up where high, but he was being selfish and wanted to see the girl that he so easily called his Noona that night. He was suprised at how easily he could talk to her. Don't be fooled though, Jiyong could easily talk to any woman, but she was diffrent. He didn't have to be the  smooth, swag filled G-Dragon around her. He was allowed to be himself, the Jiyong that he didn't allow the public to see, and that scared him a little bit. As much as he hated to admit it, it was true. He managed to find a little courrage in his grey cloud of self loathing and took the opertunity to call her before it was gone. It only rang twice before she answered.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Hi. It's G-dra--" He inwardly flinchs, closing his eyes and grimancing. "I mean Jiyong."

"Oh, hai~" She sounded pleased to hear from him, a good sing.

"So how are you? I didn't wake you, did I?"

"Nu uh," He heard her give a light, playfull laugh. "I'm just reading a book that one of the girls got me for Christmas. And why are you up at this hour?"

He put his hand on the back of his neck and rubbed it. "Well, I just kinda woke up. Can't get back to sleep."

"oh..okay."

It got deadly quiet and jiyong finnaly asked, "I know that it's late, but would you like to come over and watch a movie?"

"Erm..sure!" Her voice showed true excitmentand he let out a sigh of relief.

"Great ! I have a bunch, so you can pick from those. Anime. Foreign. Blockbuster. Underground. Ect."

"Okay.

"Okay. See you in a little bit, then."

"See you soon!" and with that she hung up.

Jiyong drealily reclined into his couch, but as quickly as he relaxed, he shot back up and looked torwds his kitchen.

"Oh, crap! I still haven't cleaned up from when the guys and I ate in the other night!" He got up and ran torwds the kitchen, but stopped dead half way and looked down at what he was wearing, or at least what little. "!! I can't answer the door in my underware!!" He dashed to his beedroom and put on a pair of bed pants over his silk boxers and pulled a basic white tee over his head. Just as he was spraying air freshener everywhere he heard the door bell ring. He waved his hands around everywhere and buzzed her up. To occupy his time and help calm his nerves he picked up his lyric book from the kitchen counter and focused on reading his own words. After what felt like an eternity he heard a knock on the door. He put the lyric book back down and went to open the door.

"Victoria, hey! Come on in"

"Hey, thanks!" She walks in.

"Did you find the place alright?" She nods "Good.

 Silence 

"Soooo... Your wanna grab anything to eat or drink?" he ask as he awkwardly pointed torwds the kitchen.

"No, I'm good." She says slighty shaking her head, "Thanks."

He nodded and said, "Yeah. Sure thing." He then walked to the other side of the room where there are two tall shelves full of DVD's. "Here's my collection."

She walked over and stood next to him. "Wow.That's alot of movies you've collected." she said in awe.

Jiyong scratched his head. " Yeah. They're not all movies, though. There are some tv shows in there and a few documentaries. I'm really into film. I've thought of going into directing once or twice."

Victoria nodded as she silently looked through his film collection.

"I'm curious to see what you pick."

She stopped and looked at him, "Why's that?"

"I like learning about people's taste. Especially when it comes to the visual arts. I beleive that it helps you learn about who a person is on a deeper level. You know?"

She nodded and handed him the film 'Dead Friend'

"Really?" he asked, a grin spreading across his face.

"Yeah. I like scary movies!"

He looked at her, now smieling. "Interesting. Ok, take a seat on the couch and I'll put it in."

The movie was put in and he sat down next to her, not too close, but not too far away and picked up remote. "Do you want to watch the trailers?"

She shook her head and said, "Nope. I just want to watch the movie."

"Ok, easily skipped." He skipped them and pressed play.

For the first half of the film he keep looking over at her through the corner of his eye. He couldn't help it; she was beautiful.

The scarriest part yet came and Victoria burried her face into her hands. He noticed and saw it as an opertunity to pick on her.

"Scared much?" He ask as he looked at her.

"Yah! I'm a girl you know." She pouted at him.

"Doesn't mean that you have to be a scardy cat."

"I'm not a scardy cat... Its just scary."

Jiyong chuckeled and went back to watching the movie, putting his arms on the back of the couch. A few silent moments passed when he leaned torwds her and in a deep voice he shouted, "BOO!"

"Yah!" She screamed. Oh if only she had a bowl of popcorn, he thought.

He gave a small laugh and said, "I'm sorry, noona. I couldn't resist."

"I was so scared."

"Because you're a girl?" He teased.

"Yeah, yeah. 'Cause I'm a girl."

He grined and she glared a him. They went back to watching the movie.

"Still scared?" He later asked.

"Of course." she pouted.

He looked at her tenderly, allowing his eyes to roll over her body, taking her in. "Come here" He motioned her to move closer and she did. She snuggeled up to him as he put his arm around her. "Better?" he asked.

She nodded with a smile on her face saying, "A little. I'm still scared."

He rubbed her arm and looked at her while he softly said, "Don't be."

She smiled and nodded again as she went back to watching the movie; he removed his other arm from the back of the couch and sat it in his lap.

Another scarry part came on the screen and she once again burried her face in her hands. Jiyong rand his fingers through her raven hair in an atempt to calm her, speaking softly into her hair, "Its ok. It's just a movie, Noona." She shook her head and Jiyong  moved his fingertps to her scalp to gently massage it. "Hey, now..." He still spoke softly.

"It's still really scarry, Ji." At that moment she peeked at the screene between her fingers. Jiyong stopped massaging her scalp and put his chin on her head. He felt her quiver under him and he closed his eyes in an atempt to calm his racing heart. He finally said, "It's ok, Noona. You can look now. The credits are rooling."

She moved her hands away from her face and ighed saying, "That was terrifying."

"Hey. You picked it out.But did you like it?"

"I guess."

"I'll pick the next one. Kay?"

"Sure." They smie at each other and that same silence fell over them. In an attempt to lighten the mood she stuck her tong out at him.

"Why, you!!" He said in mock shock and tickeled her.

"Yah! Stop it!" She laughed.

He laughed with her and asked, "Why should I?!"

"Yah!!" She shrieked.

He pinced her nose and proclaimed, "I got your nose!!" and the proceded to play keep away.

"Yah!!" She yelled again.

Jiyong got up and ran behind the couch, holding his  arm out behind him. "Whatchy gonna do? Humm~" She pouted at him and he said, "Nope. That won't work on me."

"Then what will?" She asked, still pouting at him.

"I duknow. Think of something quick, or I'll feed it to my dog."

"Whaat? I can't noooow!" she wined.

He looked at her quizically.

"I can't!"

"I guess I'll have two noses, then." He then pretended to put her nose on his forehead.

"Hey!"

"Okaaay" He put it back. "There."

"Yay!"

He stuck his tong out at her and she did the same. "Yah!" He picked up a pillow and hit her with it. He threw it as she shrieked and he ran for it.

She picked up aother one and ran after him, the both of them laughing. Jiyong made it to the french doors that lead to the bowcany and stepped outside just as she started attacking him with the poillow. "Aish!" He said, still laughing. He stumbeled backwards slightly. "Hey, now." He pulled her into him. "You wouln't want me to fall over the rail, or vice versa, now would you?

She shook her head and softly said, "No. That would be horrible..."

He smoothed her hair out and said, "You feel cold. I'll be right back." He stepped back inside and quickly came back with his red leather jacket. "Here, put this on." She took it from him, smieling, and said her thanks.  After she got it on and zipped he told her, "It looks good on you!"

"Really?" She blinked at him and turned to look at her refection in the glass.

"Yeah. So have you slept any tonight?

"Yeah, I took a nap earlier today, so I'm dong fine."

"Ah, good. I'd hate to keep you from your rest."

"It's ok, Ji."

"If you say so, Noona. Please, sit." He himself sat and motioned to the chair next to him. "Tme about yourself. I feel so selfish talking about myself all the time."

"Shure. What do you want to know?"

"Lets start with an easy one. How about your likes and dislikes?"

"Hmm... I like everything in general I guess."

"Oh come on, Noona. Stop being so veague."

"What? Its true."

"But A wanna hear you tell me!" he puts on his best aegyo.

"Fine, fine." She checkeled at the show he gave. "I like to travel, flowers and like you know, all nice things I guess"

"Iyour travels, what place have you liked the most?"

"Hmm.... I guess that would be Hong Kong"

"Yeah, Hong King's pretty great!" He couldn't help but to smile at her"

"Yep." She smieled back at him.

"You mentioned flowers. Are there any that you have a particular fondness for a specific breed?"

"Roses. I really like roses."

"Yeah, those are always nice. This might seem odd, but I like black roses the best."

"Why is that?"

"I guess it's because how unique they are. But you know, there is no such thing as a true black rose." She nods. "They're a really, really, really dark red. In the floral business they call them "The black velvet rose" because real black velvet has a similar rent tint.

"I think that I've heard that somewhere."

"Do you know what they mean in the language of flowers?" She shook her head. "Well. Everyone think that they represent death, as like with skulls, but they represent a new beguining; a fresh start, but what black roses are turly used as is for someone who has come home from a dangerous journey. Like a soldgier. They say, 'Welcome home. I've missed you. I'm so happy that you're home and safe.'"

"Really? I didn't know that."

"Yes, it's very fascinating, the history of the black rose. Two diffrent mafias' have even used it as their symbol. What their names where... I don't know. That information is alluding me right now."

"Wow, Ji. You sure know a lot about flowers. More than what anyone would dare guess, I bet." 

Ji scratched his head. "You really think so?"

"I do."

He smieled and asked, Anything else?" She shook her head and he rubed his chin. "My, You are a tough one to crach, Noona."

She blinked at him. "I am?" Ji nodded. "I didn't know that."

"You've become quite the student tonigt, Noona.: She lauhed and he said, "Look, Noona! The sun is coming up~"

"Really?" She turned to watch it, but he just gazed at her.

"I could sit like this forever..."

"Why is that?"

"Because of how happy I am."

"Really? How happy?"

"So very happy, Noona."

"Why is that?"

"No, it's silly."

"Just tell me, silly."

"Nope. You aint getting this one out of me!"

"And why's that?"

"If you get to be all hush ush, so do I ."

"Oh, fineeee." she pouted.

"I'll make it up to you, Nona. I promise."

"And how are you going to?" she ask while batting her eye lashes.

"Uh uh uh..." He waved his finger at her. "It's a suprise."

"Whaat-- Whyyy?"

"Because it's a suprise~"

She puffed her cheekes out and crossed her arms. "Fine."

Victoria was preocupied with watching the sun rise, so Jiyong took the opertunity to send her a txt message that read, "At 8 PM tomorrow night, please meet me at the night garden."

Her phone buzzed from reciving the text message and opened it. A look of confusion came over her face.

"What's this?" She asked in bemusment.

"What's what?" He asked coyly.

"That!" She said pointing to the message on her phone, showing it to him.

Jiyong crossed his legs putting his elbow on his knee and his chin in that hand. "I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about."

She looked at him knowingly. "Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you sent me this text message."

He shook his head, doing his best not to smile.

"What is that for?" she asked looking into his pondering face.

"Really. What is that for?"

He replied in a sing song  voice, "IIIII duknow..."

"YAH! JIYONG!" She shouted at him in fustration.

He looked at her with an overly concerned face. "I don't think that you've gotten enugh rest latley, Noona." He  took her by the hand and kindly walked her to the front door.

"W-what?" She was very confused.

"You get straight home and to bed, missy!" He opened the door for her.

"What? Oh, okay. Finee."

He guided her into the hallway and said, "Goodnight, Noona. I'mm see you at 8 later tonight!" He closed the door and locked it before she could say anything.

Victoria puffed out her cheekes and blew air through her lips, making her bang move. "Oh, Jiyong..." And with that she walked off down the short hall way and torwds the elavator to head home.