The day he left

15 days

Heechul could not explain, or describe it but the feeling he had as he stepped out of the elevator on to the 12th floor was dreadful.

It twisted his stomach and made his heart ach, and he hoped nothing happened, but those hopes shattered when he walked into the living room to see the other members spread out over the couches crying . He dropped his bag and his keys on the coffee table " Whats happened?" He demanded as he counted faces " Wheres Hankyung?"

The rest of the group exchanged sad glances, Leeteuk stood up his face set into his famous "umma expression."

" His quit the group Chullie..." Leeteuk explained lowly" He left last night at midnight I found out today when I went to wake him for schedules... His already on his way to China.. "

Heechul shook his head furiously " Thats not possible, he... he wouldnt leave me." 

He bit his lips cursing loudly , " his fainting!" Someone yelled, Heechul was about to say no .. But his head throbbed painfully he felt almost like he was going to throw up but then everything went black.

 

 

Heechul sat up with a groan, his head was pounding and absentmindedly he wondered if he was hung over and just didnt remember.

But when he turned his head to look for Hankyung and saw his empty bed his eyes started to water .

he flung his blankets aside and stood up shakily.. "He wouldnt leave without saying something.." he mumbled halfheartedly as he began to search his room after a good 20 minutes he was about to give up when he realised he had not checked the one place Hankyung always put everything, be it Heechuls bag, his makeup, his phone or his shoes. He threw open the doors to his walk in closet and froze when he saw an envelope taped to his vanity mirror.

Despite the fact he wanted more than anything to read the letter he couldnt bring himself so he did the only thing he could think...

He screamed.