Chapter 31

Love is Fire

a/n: annyeong haseyo chingus....I'm so sorry if i have not updated this quite early because there's an unexpected event happened in our family relatives.

 

 

"Here Chango..."  CAP handed the original copy of his composition.

He asked Changjo to make a tne for it so they could start to record it at Kat and Akir'a home.

CHangjo smiled, "I'll work on this today CAP. I promise."

"I'm not stressing you. You may work on that anytime you want." CAP assured him.

Changjo just smiled and turned to Kat, "may I ask you out after class?"

"Mianhe Changjo hyung...Ljoe asked me out already." Kat told him already.

Changjo forced a smile, "it's okay. Maybe next time."

Kat nodded her head, "sure. next time."

"Changjo hyung, aren't you going to the dance room yet? Ricky texted me already. He's waiting for you already." Akira asked placing her phone on the table.

"I'll go now." Changjo said and left.

 

Along the way, Changjo rolled his eyes when he saw ZE:A coming his way and halted when they stopped in front of him.

"Rolling your eyes, eh?" Junyoung asked raising a brow.

Taehun got the paper Changjo is holding and tore it.

Changjo's eyes widened, "NO!!"

Hyungshilk pouted, "Ahhh....was that so important?"

"Nothing is important if it has something to do with you." Heechul remarked.

"You're one useless creature." Siwan added smirking. 

"That ain't mine! That's CAP composition." Changjo retorted angrily.

"Sorry for him. He's your friend so he's useless as well." Minwoo said smiling evily.

"They will never choose rude and heartless people like a bunch of you." Changjo remarked angrily.

"You know what's wrong with you?" Dongjun gritted his teeth, "you're getting through my nerves."

"That ain't my fault anymore." Changjo retorted fearlessly.

All pain, he have already faced them. He will fight now. He will get everything that's supposed to be for him that are taken away. He won't allow himself to be the loser.

Junyoung kicked the back of his knees, "are you answering back?!"

"Let me go!" Changjo demanded leaning his hands on the floor for support.

Taehun grabbed a handful of Changjo's hair making Changjo face him, "are you demanding?"

Taehun pushed Changjo's head down forcefully.

"No one haven't demanded to us yet." Kwanghee told him sternly.

"Well now, I have." Changjo retorted smiling evily as he looked down.

Siwan and Hyungshilk looked at each other, their eyes burning in anger. How dare this Changjo answer them back like that!!! Siwan kicked Changjo by the hips. Changjo cried out in pain because someone kicked his head when he landed on the floor.

"Let him go for now." Junyoung ordered, "we have our class to attend to. We'll get back on him."

Siwan glared at Changjo and left along with the others. Changjo lay still in pain and saw the paper of CAP's composition on the floor, torn into pieces.

 

"Changjo hyung!!" Kat and Akira screamed in fright when they saw Changjo lying on the ground.

They ran towards him. They were struggling to help him stand.

"What happened?" Kat asked.

"ZE:A again." Changjo retorted.

"OMO!!!" Akira exclaimed in shock as she saw CAP's composition torn into pieces, "CAP hyung's song!!"

"Mianhe..." Changjo apologized, "I was thinking about a tune when they came again."

Kat tapped Changjo's back, "that's not your fault."

Akira nodded her head, "I'm sure CAP hyung will understand."

"We'll help you up hyung." Kat said, standing up.

Kat and Akira helped him up.

 

"Pomii-ah!!" Niel ran towards Pomii and hugged her.

Pomii laughed and hugged hiim back, "I miss you Niel."

Niel let fo and placed his hands over his chest, "that sounds so good!!"

Pomii laughed, "you're really crazy."

Niel smiled cutely, "how was your date with CAP?"

"It's fine." Pomii replied and frowned slightly, "why'd you ask?"

"I just want to know if it went well." Niel replied grinning.

"I'm sorry for not answering your phone calls." Pomii apologized.

She felt bad for forgetting about Niel at that day.

"It's okay. I know you're enjoying with CAP." Niel replied smiling assuringly.

"So, you're not angry with me?" Pomii asked.

Niel smiled widely, "is there someone angry having the best smile on he face?"

Pomii laughed, "you look awful."

"At least I know that you love me, right?" Niel asked and winked.

"Fine. Chance." Pomii said crossing her arms.

Niel laughed heavily.

 

Kat and Ljoe walked hand in hand out of the school. They rode on Ljoe's motorcycle. Kat really doesn't know where Ljoe would be bringing her, she trusts him. She knows he won't harm her.

Ljoe held Kat's hand which are wrapped around his waist, "Kathleen-ah....you're cold."

"Ne..." Kat replied shivering.

"It's almost winter. How could you be so careless." Ljoe nagged, rubbing her hand with his, "Aish~~"

Ljoe turned right and parked his motorcycle. He went out and helped Kat go down.

"Or maybe you want me to be your jacket? Or you want to share jacket with me???" Ljoe teased.

Kat frowned, "Shut up Ljoe. You're returning to your erted self again."

"Ljoe laughed and placed his hand around her, "Let's go."

Ljoe drageed Kat in a boutique and went to find some clothes for Kat.

"Here." Ljoe said handing her a shirt, pants, boots and a thick pink leather jacket, "try it on. No. I'm sure that will fir you best because I'm the one who chose it for you."

"But--"

"Ani! No more buts. Go and change now. Or do you want me to be the one to change your clothes?" Ljoes asked teasingly.

"Aish~" Kat grabbed the clothes from Ljoe making Ljoe laugh.

When Kat closed the door, Ljoe went to pay for it. When Kat went out, Ljoe grabbed her hand and left.

 

They arrived at an ice skating arena.

"Ljoe-ah!! I don't know how to skate!!" Kat whined angrily.

"I'm here." Ljoe told her, "I don't know either."

Ljoe received a slap on the shoulder making him laugh.

"Let's go." Ljoe grabbed her hand and ran inside.

They wore their skateshoes and readied to get inside.

"I really don't know. Let's go now. Let's just go somewhere." Kat pleaded.

"Where's my playful girlfriend now?" Ljoe asked smiling.

"I don't know how to skate!" Kat whined.

"Stop whining or I'll kiss you." Ljoe treatened sternly.

Kat closed wiggling her brows. Ljoe smiled and kissed her forehead, hugging her. Ljoe led her inside holding her firmly. When she could manage to stanf, Ljoe let go of her hand and skate on his own.

"Ouch!!" Kat exclaimed when she fell down, "I will really kick you Ljoe."

Ljoe kissed her cheek from behind hugging her, "why are you sitting here? Waiting for your boyfriend?"

"To kick him." Kat retorted and pinched his hand.

"Ouch!!" Ljoe cried out in pain leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Help me stand Ljoe." Kat said.

"Ani." Ljoe said not moving, "you didn't apologized yet."

"Mianhe Byunghun hyung..." Kat apologized.

"Call me oppa. Not Hyung." Ljoe demanded, looking at her.

Kat shook her head, "No. It sound flirty."

"Please.... Ljoe pleaded puffing his cheeks cutely, "I want to hear you vall me that."

"Arasseo..." Kat agreed, "Please oppa?"

Ljoe smiled and made her stand. They skate together holding each others hand. They are taking and savoring their last few hours as a pretend couple.

 

They are already in front of Kat's doorway, holding each others hand.

"Now....we need to break-up." Ljoe said sadly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: yo!!! now here's Chapter 31!!! hehe....it took me quite a couple of days to update this and sorry if there's no Teaser for the next chapter...i want to leave you hanging...hehe.^^...also, as what i've said earlier in the start of this chapter, there's an unexpected event happened~~ my Cousin just died last monday because of a severe asthma attack. When i have heard of the news, my mind just go blank, and i can't think straight......that's why i have not updated....mianhe but hope you understand....it really hurts when you lost your loved ones!!! i really cried hard. :(

well, anyways...so much for the drama.... i'll try to update this ASAP! coz i'm also starting to write a NEW FANFIC....my FIRST EVER FANFIC....hope you could read it too....the title is FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIP.....OR LOVE?! (just click on the title). I'll be updating that story today too, if time is on my side that is...hehe...^^