Not an update

Haunted

Hey guys! So... I drew a few scenes from this story, either planned and in this story or was initially planned but not written. But either way, do you guys want to see them? If you want, I could post them either on my instagram or twitter account and give you guys the link here~ Please vote? :3 thanks in advance for the votes in the poll! ^.^

And also I'm sorry for not writing the funny ones... I lost inspiration.. But I wrote parts of it.. Here...

SULAY--> Opening the creepy lone wardrobe which would most likely be the place their next clue was hidden, Suho and Lay gasped as fake remote control bats flew into their face, already scaring the s out of Suho as he clung thighter onto Lay, blocking the view of the actual prank. Lay quickly closed the wardrobe's heavy wooden doors to prevent any more bats and also to calm them down before the next terrifying scene. "OH MY GOD! OH MY god! Oh my god..." Lay looked to Suho, whose face has drained itself of any leftover colour and curently hyperventilating, and gave him a small smile, reasurring him. Suho smiled back timidly, calming down a little. "One, two, THREE...!" Lay exclaimed as he opened the wardrobe door again, this time being faced with a few more plastic bats and a 'mummified-corpse' that seemed plastic. Suho looked to him, worried the mummy might come to life if it was real. Looking to the mummy again, Suho spots their clue card, joy slightly brought to him after their faint-worthy incidents. Temporarily forgetting about the mummy, he reaches out for the card, in that sudden moment, the believably fake mummy came to life, looking up at them, before moving forth about to reach out to them. Suho, stunned, couldn't move, Lay's fast dancing reflexes pulled him back before slamming the heavy doors right in the 'mummy's' face. "OW!" The mummy groaned from inside the wardrobe, sounding very much like the Korean manager. "Manager-hyung?!" Suho exclaimed excitedly. "Yes?!.. Oh wait... NO! WHAT DO YOU WANT? I'M NOT YOUR MANAGER.. I'M.. A.. MUmmy? Ermm.. yup, a mummy I am.. and I'M GONNA SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUTTA YOU GUYS!!!" Lay and Suho chuckled at their manager's antics, Lay decided to play along.. "Alright, manag-, no, MUMMY-hyung, I don't give a whether you're our manager or not, you can be dead for all I care, I just want the clue card! So once I open the doors again, YOU give it to me and I shall close the doors again to your confines, ok?" "Why must I listen to you?" "Otherwise I shall slam the door in your face again, this time with more force..." "O-oh, alright.." The manager's slightly irritated tone was heard as Lay opened the doors once more, hopefully for the last time. "Thank you verrrry much." Lay added with sarcasm laced in his voice as he received the card. Moving along to the slightly brighter corridor they came from to read the clue, Suho tagging along, being more vigilant than before.
 
 
HUNHAN--> The manager's slightly terrified tone was heard, staying in his confined quarters, wrapped in toilet paper for the past few hours and being made a fool in front of the other EXO members must have taken a toil on him..Luhan felt bad..
 
Hahaz, o.k. bye~ tell me what you think, don't know whether to write it?