FAQ ┊ All you need to know

`(❀) Naekeoya Entertainment ┊ Currently Searching for Members!
FAQ -- All You Need to Know
FAQ.jpg

[what is naekeoya ent?] well, since you obviously didn't read the forward to ask this question, i'll tell you to press the back button and read the foreward. now come back to this page and tell me what naekeoya ent is.

[why are you so rude?] sorry, that's just my personality speaking. i try to be strict and playful at the same time, and my dry humor may make me come off as a bit rude, so don't take anything i say too personally.

[are you ever going to start posting a real faq?] yeah, yeah. hold on. the next question will actually be a faq, i swear.

[do you need to be super-good at singing to join?] oh, no you don't. naekeoya entertainment is welcoming all sorts of people to join our little family, whether you're good or bad at singing. after all, you can always improve.

[do i need to know how to rap?] nope! we have others who can do it, if you yourself can't. we can also help you improve in your rapping skills, if you wish.

[do i need to be asian to join?] oh, good heavens no. we're open to all types and kinds of people from all over the globe.

[how do i join?] you can either pm the main youtube channel, shoot a pm to this account, or comment in the comments sections below.

[where is the youtube channel?] right here. you can find all the videos/audition videos and other information here.

[what if i have any other questions that are unanswered here?] if you do have any more questions, read the answer above.

[who is the founder/ceo of naekeoya ent?] kasza1000000 (i forget how many zeros there are in her username)

[who runs/updates the asianfanfics hq for naekeoya ent?] MrsCupcakeification, aka K_I_M_C_H_I.