The video and the message.

– “Then… Park ChoRong” –

 

      I was reading the song of the new album. Our first album… The songs are full of the essence of A Pink, keeping the innocence… but in a more mature way, if I can say that. I was going to start reading rthe song with Junhyung-sunbaenim until… – ChoRong Unnie! – When I looked to the door of the room NamJoo was jumping in front of me, then NaEun and HaYoung joined jumping too… All in front of me – W-What happen…? – I asked looking at them carefully – Yah! Park ChoRong is a killer Noona – Bomi entered the room, really… I don’t understand, and the YooKyung came and in the end EunJi appeared with her laptot and walked beside me – Look at this… – She said, showing me a video, it was an episode of Weekly Idol … And after noticing I said it was Teen Top the group in the program – What is it? – I asked again, without understand anything at all – What girl of A Pink is…? – Exactly that was what I heard from the laptop, I turned my head without remove my eyes from the screen – Niel…? – I asked and… that happened.

 

–“Then Park ChoRong” –

 

Me…? Seriously, it’s weird – H-He said my name … – I repeated, feeling my cheeks red and then all the girls looked ar me smiling mischievously– Do you like him? – YooKyung asked curiously. – Y-Yah! I didn’t had the opportunity to know him – I answer looking away – But, if you knew… – Hayoung began with her game of “What will happen if…?”, I sighed with a sly smile and looked EunJi – Yah… close it – I said giggling, but… It seems that the program was still missing something, and there appeared… After the MC sang “I need you ChoRong, ChoRong, ChoRong”, Niel sang a song of Lee SeungGi, it was “Because you are my woman” – “I’ll call you by your name… I don’t care, don’t be surprised…” –After hearing that I smiled softly, no one had chosen me as his type of woman, far from it… To say I was a sweet girl on stage or dedicate me a song – Hahahaha poor Niel-sunbaenim… He thinks that ChoRong unnie is tender – Bomi mocked – Yah… – I pushed Bomi as I laughed – don’t bother… He said he saw the last chapter of Weekly Idol, he knows me – I said, looking in another direction. – Uwa... It seems as if you liked Niel-sunbaenim, Unnie… – NaEun said surprised… I blinked to hear what she said, I laughed nervously and looked away – T-That…– I looked in different directions – Ash! I have to finish reviewing the songs… – I said taking the papers, they smiled realizing that I don’t want to talk about … – Yah, ChoRong Unnie – EunJi called me from the door – Yes…? – I agreed to ask at her – “I hope you keep doing good performances in the future” – I was shocked and frowned lifting a pillow – Go to sleep! –I ordered laughing… She went out and left me in the room alone. So…He likes me, well not really in the way of like Esh…– What are you thinking Park ChoRong? – I asked looking at the laptop screen, and there was this young boy, although that he is under-age… He’s cute and cuddly; totally opposite of what I say is “My ideal type of man”– “Then… Park ChoRong” – when I noticed, I had reversed half of the video; I was touched with his nervousness and his face stricken with shame –… Cute – I whispered taking the papers of the album without removing the smile from my lips. For some reason… I want to promote more than ever.