CH1- Aversion

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 1: Aversion

Jongwoon POV-

The sky is dark ,there’s no light on it. The river, it was so pale. And Our World, what should I say? It has no weak point. It is somehow drifted to pieces. Those delightful times when me and my mother always have a discussion about Father. My brothers who always treat me like I’m the only son. But what happened? Look what just happened.

When Queen Lilith died, My Life has been miserable. My brothers always exclaim that I’m the ‘one’ who killed mother. I’m the reason that’s why they are suffering because of the Queens. Tell me, every problem goes to me…Only me? Why don’t you accuse your own selves? Does it always have to be me? Even though I’m a half-vampire half-human, I still deserved to be loved by them and from the point that they can’t even accept me as their compassionate younger vampire.

I sat at my bed, looking at my impotent self. I was desolated inside. And I was being comforted by whom? No. There’s none. My mother said that ‘Vampires doesn’t have feelings.’  Really mother? But why am I feeling the pain? The outmost pain when father died, when you passed away, and now when my brothers doesn’t care about me anymore. But still there is one.

Someone knocked at the door, he opened it with care. Him again. My brother Kyuhyun. He went towards me and instantly kicked the chair beside me. He grabbed my reddish black coat and throw at my face.

“Dinner is up. So called-DIVA is calling you.” I nod at him and fix my hair. Wait, is that even the proper way of telling your younger brother that Dinner is already up? How insolent. Well it’s normal for them. Like mother said ‘Vampires doesn’t have feelings.’  I stood up, and the wind blistered to my room.

He disappeared, I didn’t see him, even for a second. And the door was blank open. He hates it when Heechul tells him to get me and tell that we are going to eat. I locked the door and went downstairs. I saw Queen Lilith’s Portrait.

“Mother…” I said to my isolated self. Without mother I feel like I’m being thrown out of this world. But still I’m enduring all the pain that my brothers are giving to me right now.

 

End of Jongwoon’s POV-

Jongwoon went downstairs he look up for how many seconds at Queen Lilith’s portrait. Tears start to form went Heechul fade in with a dark aura and is looking at him, smiling viciously.

“What are you doing?!” he scoffs. He leaned to Jongwoon’s face and stare at him for how many seconds. Jongwoon stepped backwards but Eunhyuk appeared behind him and pat his back.

“Let’s go.” Eunhyuk whispered to Jongwoon. He smiled at heechul, pointing the dining table. Heechul hissed at Jongwoon and fade out.

“You should forget about it.” Eunhyuk said to Jongwoon. He flew towards the table, Kyuhyun was laughing like there’s no tomorrow while Eunhyuk glance at him.

“What’s wrong you scum?” Heechul asked kyuhyun harshly, he grab the glass of pure blood and drink it. Kyuhyun shut his mouth leaving an unmerciful laugh from Heechul. Jongwoon walked down the stairs and joined his brothers. Heechul kept talking about Jessica it's about the party.

“What’s so important about it.” Eunhyuk asked Heechul bluntly, Heechul was pissed, he stood up and glance at the surroundings while he was raising the glass of blood. He flew his coat feeling the presence of his fellow minions that he is much more powerful that everyone else. He thought that if he will be more powerful that any vampires out there he can marry Jessica and be the next ruler of their world.

He glance at Eunhyuk and poured the glass of blood to him. Heechul laughed at Eunhyuk that made the younger man gets vexed. Eunhyuk stood up and walked towards Heechul, he grab Heechul’s collar. Eunhyuk was in full berserk, his face were getting so pale than ever, his nerves were getting vast, and his fangs were deeply buried in his lips, and blood was flowing on his mouth.

“Please stop eunhyuk…heechul.” Jongwoon was covering his ears. Not wanting to hear the same argument again. The same misunderstood fights that will lead to a nonsense conclusion. The same stupid arguments that those two will keep babbling about and end it up by one of them losing the border. What’s that for really? Jongwoon thought.

“OH..look OUR younger brother just spoke up!! HAHAHA. How nice!! Keep it up!!” Heechul said to Jongwoon letting his younger sibling feeling all stroppy. He jumped at the table walked like a monster who will slowly turn into a demon. He walked and leaned to Jongwoon. He clapped with full of terror who is so proud bullying his younger brother. He sat at the table and looked at Jongwoon’s face.

“What are you going to do now you wit?” Heechul traced Jongwoon’s jaw line, and whispered to his ear.

“You should shut up or I’ll definitely burn you to pieces little brother.” He fade out, with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun followed their brother. Jongwoon was left all alone at the room, he wanted to cry but the hatred was deeply buried all the way down up to his spine.  

“I’m a burden.” Jongwoon whispered to himself. He left the room and flew outside the mansion.

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is up! I hope it’s not that…awful. Haha. Thank You guys for subscribing~ Please wait for the next update~ And oh! Don’t hate Heenim kay? I know he is awesome. Haha. Just kidding! Bye! Comments are loved! And oh please Subscribe! Saranghaeyo~ Thanks. *hugs you.

Purely Fictional