-3-

I Wish

"Hahh" I don't know how many times I breathe like this because I'm tired, after so many times I change schools because my Appa job that required him to move to many places. Now our family will be moving to Gwangju. 'It may be better here than in Seoul' I told myself.

"we here Now" my oemma said, getting out of the car. We've sent ourItem and things since 1 week ago so we only carry easy items to carry now. I'm out of our car and pulled my black suitcase.

Our house is quite large with a garden and light yellow walls. Behind the house there are some flowers that grow wild. I looked around with a camera in my hand to take every moment that I can capture with my favorite camera, even though I was tired but I could not leave this beauty, right?

I finally put my suitcase before trying to looked around the house. I photographed all the things that I think beautiful and suddenly I saw a girl walking with a floral dress with her white dog. She was the most beautiful I have ever seen.

That girl ran behind her dog that Start running while screaming for the dog's name, "demon" she shouted. I saw her smile until she could hold her little dog. "She was very funny" I said to myself.

That morning I walked into my new school that not too far from my house. I just followed a boy and a girl who ran past the front of my house this morning to my new school.
I walked casually while looking at all the girls that look at me like they saw an artist. 'Am I that handsome?' I Ask to myself. I look at the 2nd floor and then I saw that girl from yesterday, that beautiful girl was looking at me when I smiled at her and she smiled back at me

I went to principal office and inside there are 2 people standing one with a blue shirt and black tie while the other sat with gray suit and black tie too. The man who was seated stood up and introduced himself as my headmaster of the school and the person standing was my homeroom teacher's his name is Kim Sung Gyu.

My homeroom teacher took me to my new class. When I go to class all students in the class was silent and my homeroom teacher introduced me to all students, well I feel like this is 100th time I introduced myself to the class like this.

"Annyeong, joen Kim Myungsoo imnida, you can call me Myungsoo." I said little loudly so everybody could hear me. "Students this is your new friend so take care of him." Said My homeroom teacher. "Ne" said all the students together.

I sat near the window, behind me there was a boys who'd just look out the window. I turn my body to get acquainted. "Annyeong, I'm Myungsoo." I said ans Giving my hand he greeted me and said "annyeong, I'm  Minho" and that was the beginning that changes everything.

break time

Minho introduced me to four of his friends and I just know if they are Shinee. They took me into the cafeteria because I also don't know the area of this school. When I got them sitting in cafeteria next to four girls were surprised me because one of them is a girl from yesterday. Shinee then introduced me to four of them

"Annyeong, I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo "I said give my hand to girl with wavy hair that greeted me and said" annyeong, I'm Suzy. Bae Suzy ". 'aahh even she has pretty name' I said to myself. The four of them was Suzy, Jia, Min, and Fei they are Miss A.

I sat with Shinee, telling stories about seoul. I just tell them how hot seoul in compare with this place then I saw Suzy smiled at me, I mean I thought she smiled at me but it's turned towards Minho, 'are they so close?' I asked myself.

That Day

That day I spent 1 hour just to pick clothes because I'm so happy can walking around with Suzy today. Yesterday I was invited her to go to Wonderland today and she's happy and give me her address because I promised to get her to go together

To be honest I'm afraid of getting lost because I have not memorized all place here I just walked then suddenly I saw Minho take newspeper in front of the house luckily he saw me and I greeted him waving my hand "Anyong Minho"

"Anyong Myung" said minho reply back, I had to ask him where Suzy house. every morning he and Suzy go together, right. "what are you doing here?" He asked me. I held my head and say "ah I want to walk around with Suzy" Minho suddenly silent, then.

"Oppaa" I heard a sweet voice calling me and it is Suzy. 'I do not know if Minho house just two houses from Suzy's house, I became jealous of Minho right now' I told myself. Suzy ran and said "why are you stopping here? My house is right over there "pointing toward her house.

"Hahaha I was wanr to ask Minho where your home but you're out first" I told Suzy with a smile. She also smiled at me and look towards Minho. To be honest I'm jealous and I held her hand so we could quickly go to wonderland together.

In wonderland we played lots of fun rides along the game I just saw her smiles and laughter. 'I'm happy because you're happy too.' I said to myself. The last rides is Ferris wheel that can Make us see beautiful view from the top.

Suzy look towards the down with a smile "are you really that happy?" I asked her. She just nod, smiling happy. "Why?" I asked her again. "Because this place give me memories about Minho oppa and me" she said keeping looking outside
I just silent and think 'Why can not you think of me like that'

3 days Letter

I returned from the cafeteria to my class but I stopped in front of the door because I hear that Shinee talk about Minho who like Suzy. I'm just speechless in front door because I do not know what to say because I also like Suzy.

Dancing School

I asked Suzy to the dancing School event because I think since that day Minho has not said that he loves Suzy so I use this time to take her to dancing school event. I was very surprised She was wearing a very pretty white dress that makes her like a angel. I asked her to dance and we just follow the rhythm of the song.

I know she looked towards the other when she dancing with me I see what she saw. He was Minho. I can not see her with me when her thoughts with someone else, then I decided to kiss her.

I felt tears running down her cheeks, Suzy's cheek.  I stopped kiss her, she looked at me with tears in her eyes then she said "mianhae" before exiting the hall to catch Minho. and I just stood in the middle of the hall.

Here I am on the side of the hall while drinking a couple glasses of juice as I smiled  thought about these things, well even though I wanted to cry I have to keep smiling because I'm a men, right. There was one woman who sat in front of me with her red eyes meybe from crying. I looked at her and give her juice that I has not drunk.

"Sometimes love is hurts, but it's because we happy when we see our loved ones were happy." Said that girl suddenly while take a glass of juice that I give. I looked at her and nodded thinking that is the meaning of love. "Jieun" she said, Give her hand to me. "Myungsoo" I said as I shook her hand


~ well at least that means I really liked her, right? Because I let her happy with the person she loves ~

 

 

 


 

 

Thanks for read it and thanks because comment and subscribe

I think It's the last one

enjoy to read

^_^