It's Still Easy....

Let's Play a Game.

 

Chapter 2.
 
~Normal P.O.V~
 
After some minutes she was walking inside Serin's dorm. She was in the second one. She got inside and walked towards her room. Number 303. She entered the room and her roommate, Suzy, was reading a book in her bed. She looked up form the novel and looked at her friend, she was smiling.
 
-You're here? How was it?- Suzy asked as she took off her glasses.
 
-The deal is done...He is like my boyfriend now...-She smirked and went upstairs, to where her bed and stuff were.
 
-Oh~ I guess that's good,ne?- Suzy said as she went upstairs too.
 
-Yep~- Sulli said as she took off her shorts.
 
-Yah!...oh...WHat did you buy?- Suzy asked.
 
-I bought a new short, since the red one is too worn out.- She said as she picked one of her pajama pants.
 
-It's...blue?- Suzy asked, curious.
 
-Minho picked it...-Sulli said as she walked downstairs.
 
-If I didn't knew he was a player or about your plan...I would think you're dating...-Suzy said as she walked downstairs and threw herself in her bed.
 
-I guess...-Sulli smiled as she got inside the bathroom.
 
She locked the door and put her clothes in the sink. She turned  on the hot water and waited till it was hot, she opened the cold one and measured the temperature. She liked it to be warm. She smiled to herself and after taking all of her clothes, she went in. She giggled with the feeling of the water running down her curves, it made her relax. She sighed and continued with her shower.
 
After some mintues she turned the water off and took her towel. She dried herself and walked out of the stall. She gor dressed and threw a smal towel to her head, she used it to dry her hair. She left the towel resting in her head as she brushed her teeth. 
 
-Ssul! You got a text!- She heard Suzy shouting.
 
-I gof it!! (I got it)- She said as she walked out of the bathroom with the toothbrush in .
 
-It says...Froggy Oppa?- Suzy raised a brow.
 
-Ithz Minho, nao gif ith tu meeh!! (It's Minho, now give it to me!)- she said as she tried to take the phone from her friend's hand.
 
Suzy smirked and opened the text. She giggled at the text.
 
From: Froggy Oppa~
Ssulberry~ Goodnight!
Have good dreams and sleep well :)
Oppa will dream of you so, please dream of me,ne?
I'll call you tomorrow~ <3
 
 Suzy read it out loud, Sulli blushed.
 
-That's cute...I guess your plan is working...Should I reply to him?- Suzy asked with her cute puppy eyes.
 
-eish...okei! (aish, Okay!)- Sulli pouted as she brushed her teeth.
 
Suzy smiled and answered the text. Sulli read it and nodded. 
 
-You can go to spit that tooth paste now, Ssul...-Suzy chuckled and locked her friend's phone.
 
Sulli went back to the bathroom and after washing her face again, she went to see Suzy.
 
-Goodnight, Suji~  Tomorrow we have to go shopping, remember?- Sulli smiled as she took her phone from her friend's bed and patted her head, since she was already asleep.
 
She went upstairs and connected her phone to the battery charger. She left it in the nightstand and laid in bed. She closed her eyes and someone appeared in her mind. It was Minho. She yawned and fell asleep with a smile in her lips.

The next morning, Suzy left Sulli a note in her nightstand. She got out of the room at 6am since she went to take her daily walk. Sulli was dead asleep since she finished watching Titanic at 1am. Suddenly her phone started ringing, it was 8am and Sulli woke up.

-Who is it?- she picked up her phone and answered with her half asleep voice.
 
-Its 8am, Jagiya...- a deep voice answered from the other line.
 
-Minho? What are you doing?...Its still early...-She pouted and Minho chuckled.
 
-As I said, Ssul...Its 8am...Anyways are you free today?- he asked with an ageyo voice.
 
-I'm going out with Suzy to the mall...wae?- she asked, tilting her head to the side.
 
-I'll see you there~  I have practice from 9 till 11 so..I will see you there at 12?- he asked.
 
-aish...you miss me already?- she asked with a tiny smile in her lips.
 
-so..what if I do?- Sulli could see him blushing.
 
-You're too cute...I'll see you there, but...wouldn't Suzy feel alone?- she asked.
 
-I'll bring my roommate ne?...See you,princess~...Also, wear a white t-shirt,ne? Bye~- With that he ended the call.
 
-Aish...that player...-she sighed as she got out of bed. 
 
She streched herself and kneeled infront of her clothing drawers and picked one of her white t-shirts, after that she picked one of her favorite denim jeans and walked downstairs. She walked inside the bathroom and locked it. She was going to take her shower. She was taking off her pajamas and heard the door being opened.
 
-Ssul! I'm back~...Oh she's showering...-Suzy's voice said.
 
-Suzy we are going to the mall ne? I'll hurry up~- Sulli replied form the bathroom.
 
-OK!- Suzy said.
 
Some minutes later, Sulli went out of the bathroom with her pink towel wrapped around her slim body. She noticed that Suzy was picking her clothes.
 
-I'll go wash up,ne? See you~- she smiled and went inside the bathroom.
 
Sulli smiled and went upstairs to get dressed. Some moments later, Suzy came out of the bathroom and got dressed too. After some minutes they were in a cab going to the mall. While they were in the cab, Sulli got a text.
 
From: Froggy Oppa~
 
Jagiya~ I'm in the front gate with my roommate~ 
 
From: SsulBerry
 
Ok~ See you there~
 
She smiled and locked her phone. Suzy was looking at the window so she didn't notice her phone. They got to the mall and Suzy paid for the cab. They were walking towards the gate and someone caught Suzy's eye.
 
-Isn't that Minho?- she asked her friend.
 
-Sorry...I should have told you~- Sulli smiled and Suzy sighed.
 
-SsulBerry~- Minho said and went to hug his "Girlfriend". 
 
-Oppa~...-She smiled. They broke the hug and smiled at eachother.
 
-She's Bae Suzy...my bestfriend and roommate~- Sulli introduced.
 
-He's  Lee Hyunwoo...my roommate~- Minho introduced.
 
Hyunwoo and Suzy bowed to eachother.
 
-Mushroom, take care of her ne?...-Minho said as he took Sulli's waist with his hand.
 
-arasseo, frog...-He smiled and saw how Minho and Sulli went inside.
 
-You got tricked here too?- he asked Suzy.
 
-yes...Now I know why she's wearing her white t-shirt today...-Suzy giggled.
 
-They really look like a couple...- Hyunwoo said. -Then...let's have some fun~ne?- he said.
 
-okay~- Suzy smiled and they walked together inside the mall.

~~


GUYS! Sorry for the long time no see :(

I'm having some family problems and so but...since I want to make the chapters a bit longer than the "Innocent Love" ones, it takes me more time!

Remember I love you guys!

Thanks for your comments and for subscribing!

Remember...Ship Minsul!

Keep reading, subscribing and commenting!

<3

XOXO