All Worth It

Special Girl

After crushing on Dongwoo, a guy that goes to my school, I figured it was time to make my first confession. I prepared a card and a present for him. Dongwoo is the real chill type of person and he loves to dance and rap so I got him a snapback. I really hope he will like the present. 

I walked up to where Dongwoo and his friends usually have lunch. 

There he was laughing with his friends. Dongwoo had this special laugh. Whenever you hear it or just see it, you want to laugh with him. I finally walked up to him. 

"Dongwoo sunbaenim, Can I talk to you?" I softly asked. It was pretty obvious by what I am holding that I was here to confess to him. And Dongwoo is obviously used to this routine. Many girls confess to Dongwoo during the day. MAYBE even some at night. But, Dongwoo always politely refused them. 

"Ya sure. Should we go talk over there?" Dongwoo got up and walked towards a little corner. 

"Um....uhhh....Dongwoo sunbaenim...I really like you. I know you probably get this a lot. but I mean I feel like I would be doing something bad to myself if I kept it in. I mean I liked you for 3 years, ever since I became a freshman. So I might as well confess before you go to college." I rambled. 

"Haha. Ya I understand." Dongwoo smiled

"Oh and here is a present for you. I guess for listening to my little embarrassing incident that happened a second ago." I handed the present to him. 

"Can I open it here?" Dongwoo asked as he peaked into the bag. He grabbed out the snapback and a huge smile came on his face, "Dude I saw this yesterday and I wanted it so bad, but the store owner said that it was the last one and someone has already reserved it." 

"Ya, I did. I just had to work a few extra shifts to pay for it. So I made a deal with the owner that he will reserve the last one for me." 

"That's so sweet. Well, you know. I really feel like going to the amusement park with this girl, but I don't know how to ask her." He said. 

WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? JUST REJECT MY CONFESSION SO I CAN LEAVE! MAYBE THAT WAS JIS REJECTION. DUH! I MEAN HE JUST TOLD ME HE HAS FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE! HOW OBVIOUS CAN IT BE?

"Well, I mean you can probably ask her in anyway because she probably likes you too!" I answered 

"Well then. Would you be my special girl and go on a date with me?" Dongwoo asked!

WAIT HOLD ON!REWIND! What just happened? Did Dongwoo just ask me out on a date? Wait did he just call me his special girl?

"Excuse me?"

"Would you, my special girl, go on a date with me this weekend?" Dongwoo asked politely, again. 

All I could do was stand there and nod. Dongwoo laughed at my foolishness. 

I guess crushing on a guy for three years is worth it.