But She's Cute

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZYOrquBXuA

 

 

''Yaaay~It's so great!'' I was clapping my hands and jumping around.''Yah,Hyori,stop acting like a retarted.'' Ljoe said.

''It's not like it's your first time at a funfair.'' Changjo said chuckling.''Sooo~?'' I said in a cute voice.We rode almost every ride in sight.We took many photos and had such a great time.

Then,the real adventure showed itself...The roller coaster...I was afraid of this since I was a little child.I gulped by just looking at it.''So...'' Niel said smirking.''Shall we,Hyo?'' I looked at him gulping.

''S-S-Sure...'' I tried to smile but ended up making a bad poker-face.We sat on our seats,I was next to CAP and it began.I was screaming and hiding my face.It was so SCARY!

When we were finished I was so...I don't know but I couldn't even move!

Ljoe and CAP helped me to get out of it and stand up.''ohmygawd.'' was all I managed to say.''Yeah,from now on,let's keep her away from the roller coaster...'' Ricky suggested and they all nodded.

''Good Idea.'' Chunji agreed.

When I got home,I got changed and immediatly turned my laptop on,to check my twitter.''Of course..How could he tweet me back?'' I said to myself.''Hey!Maybe I can show him what I did today!'' I said and began tweeting him every photo me and Teen Top had taken and then went to take a shower.

~Same Time,B1A4's Dorm,JinYoung's POV.

We had just returned from rehearsals and we were all so tired.I turned my laptop on to update,when I saw 10 tweets in a row from the same person.''@Iamthebest?Who is she?'' I pressed the photos to check it out.

The girl was really cute but there was too much skinship...I hated that,i didn't know why though.

Without realising it,I found myself checking her profile.''What am I doing?'' I hit my face.''She's just a fan!'' I reminded myself.I kept looking at her though and I was also smiling.

Suddenly,Sandeul got in the room while I was checking her profile.

''Yah,JinYoung have you--Whoa,who's that?And why are you on her profile?'' He asked smirking.

''Nobody!'' I shouted.''S-She's just a fan!'' I defended myself.''Just a fan?And then why are you checking  her profile?BOYS!JINYOUNG HAS A CRUSH!'' He shouted.

''YAH!'' I shouted.All of the boys ran to our room and looked at the screen.''Is that her?'' Gongchan asked.''She's not Korean,right?'' Baro asked as well.

''She's cute though.'' CNU added.''She really is.'' Sandeul agreed.''Yah,boys!She's not my crush!Stop it already!I don't even know her!'' I explained.

''But still she's cute.'' Baro repeated.''Ok,ok,she is!I know!'' I admited.''But she's just a fan!I-I...'' I had no idea what to say.

''Maybe not for you.'' CNU smiled.''Come on now!'' I really wanted this conversation to stop.

''Why don't you try tweeting her back?'' Gongchan asked.''I can't,it's against the rules...'' I huffed.''So you do want!'' Gongchan smirked.''Way to go clever maknae!'' Baro praised him.

''Yah,you punks!'' I realised I had been trolled...by a maknae!!!

''Let's just stop this awkward conversation!'' I amost shouted and shut my laptop.''If you don't tweet her back maybe we will.'' Sandeul said smiling.''Don't even dare!'' I glared at them and went to the kitchen.

''Oh god,that girl will destroy him!'' Baro said smirking.''And we will be here to watch it~'' Sandeul added and they all evil-laughed.