Chapter 4

i-Robot

 

At Planet Exo .....

 

Prof : OMG! What’s happening ? Aren’t they from Mato planet ?

 

Su Ho : Yes, Prof. They say they come to destroy our planet.

 

Prof : But, EXO 100 is still at planet Mato. I must call him.

 

EXO 100 : Prof ! What happen ?

 

Prof : Comander Him Chan said that he is going to destroy planet Exo.

 

EXO 100 : Why ?

 

MATO 122 : It’s your fault. See , now my brother want to revenge. Who ask you to take our

oil.

 

EXO 100 : Nevermind. Now let’s all defeat them. Kris,Kai and Se Hun prepare the weapon. Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol, both of you help Prof. Hailey. MATO 122,Tao,D.O and Su Ho follow me go to the battlefield.

 

MATO 122 : Okay.

 

At the battlefield ...

 

EXO 100 : Comander Him Chan ! You better stop that.

 

MATO Comander : Aren’t you MATO 121 ? You lied to us. You’re not a rabbit but you’re a robot like stupid Zelo.

 

EXO 100 : Who cares ! Now I want you to go back to your planet or else ....

 

MATO Comander : Or else what ?

 

EXO 100 : Or else I destroy your planet. You know that I put a bomb in your planet’s gas tank!

 

MATO 122 : What ! Are you crazy ? Why did you do that ?

 

EXO 100 : You said they will destroy my planet. In case they really do it , I must also take revenge. The time is only left 20 minute.

 

MATO 122 : Oppa, stop that. Tell Yong Gook to look for the bomb. Let’s go home.

 

MATO Comander : Okay.

 

Prof : Wow! That’s awesome. You defeat them with only 7 sentence. Wait, do you really put a bomb at Mato planet ?

 

EXO 100 : Of course. Auch ! Something shake my body.