2: A trip to remember [Sehun]

Black Notebook : A New Year's Resolution.

Ehem, Ehem.. Hey, Uhm. It's been a long time since I wrote the last chapter.. Im sorry I didn't make any time to continue but.. I'll continue starting for today, I know it's very late but Im still going to do it, You know why? Because I still love you and I never forgotten how much you're important to me. That's what im going to stay, I'll stay and continue until it last. I will always love you! Remember that okay? I hope you still remember this.. I love you.

-Me

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun waked up earlier than his buddies, He went to school at exactly 4.
He didn't mind thinking about them except for Baekhyun who had a deal with him that they're going to buy something on a store at exactly 4:30
He's bored and alone by just thinking so she thought of bringing out his headphone and plug it to his cellphone, He listens to some songs until a friend of his came.

He chuckled as it was his friend..
Kyungsoo, He didn't mind him because of something he's mad about the other.
He still listened to his music and didn't go to Kyungsoo. The thing that he's mad about him is about his love, No one else.
Kyungsoo is making him jealous and it's probably a joke but still, Sehun still take it seriously.

 

After a few minutes Sehun smiled and pulled his headphone off as he's seeing a car, and he already knew who's
in the car and it was his friend, It was..

Baekhyun, the on he's been waiting for. He smiled while Baekhyun fixing his things.
Sehun looked at him while nodding while Baekhyun is walking to him.
Baekhyun high fived on Sehun and so he sat next to him too.

They talked about their deal,
"So let's go now?" Sehun asked.
"Later after Suho comes."
"Alright."
"So, what time did you came?"
"4 actually.."
"Oh, it's 4:25"
"Yeah, so let's go."
"Let's just wait for Suho he'll come early don't worry."
"Okay,"
"By the way, Can I burrow your headphone?"
"But im going to use it."
"Please"
"Aish, alright" Sehun agreed and hand Baekhyun the headphone.

Baekhyun started to listen to some songs as Sehun was thinking.
Thinking about the girl he love, but he thought of something, It was the 2nd deal with Baekhyun.

 

He patted Baehyun and so Baekhyun removes the headphone for a sec.
Sehun asked him again,
"Hey dude, how about the deal?"
"I already said after Suho comes."
"No, the other deal?"
"What deal?"
"That you'll go sit next to her and I'll go sit next to her."
"What? No dude, We can't do it."
"Why not?"
"Actually, they will just sit next to their bestfriends, beside im sitting next to Chanyeol and I already promised him."
"Okay dude."
 
 
Few momments later, Chanyeol had arrived and Baekhyun greeted him.
Still, Sehun was just thinking and listening to his heaphone as Baekhyun lefted it to him for a while.

As time goes by, all we're set and goes in the bus, Sehun didn't remind Baekhyun as he knew he had forgotten it.
It's because Suho didn't really arrived early.

Sehun is sitting next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was just fixing his things while Sehun is just looking at her.. Her?
Yes her..


NHH_6517.jpg
Seo Joo Hyun
A smart and kind student, Always singing.
Always being cute and ofcourse always laughing 
And always happy specially with her friends.

And yes, Sehun was just looking at  her until the bus g0es.
Sehun didn't do anything but to close his eyes and listen to his headphones
while Chanyeol was just eating.


Atlast, The bus finally arrived at it's destination.
Sehun goes down the bus and stretched his arms. He saw the beautiful nature of the place
that makes him smile afterall he needs fresh air.

After a long walk and tour all the students we're given a lunch break before continuing

Sehun with the guys are eating their food, Sehun stands up and goes to some bargain
and bought a bracelet with Baekhyun.

He then goes back to the guys and started to wait for their guider to announce that
they can move along and continue.

As time goes by the break was over and all the students walked and toured again.
They we're all excited to swim at the creek while walking.

Atlast they arrived at the creek and everybody was given a time to enjoy and swim.

Sehun and the guys just sitted at some rocks for some time, Then Chanyeol goes and swim
Kyungsoo also did. So, Sehun, Kai ,Baekhyun with Suho are left at the rocks and looking at some
students who is going up to the rocks which is a way through the creek.

Sehun saw Taeyeon needing a help. He quickly stands up and offers his hand.
Taeyeon did accept his help and get through the rocks.

Sehun felt that simple thing heart warming even thought Kai was jealous because of it.
After that he saw Seohyun doesn't want to swim yet because of her shirt that if it gets wet it her
starps would be seen. Sehun thought of someting and goes to her. He hand his extra shirt that he had and Seohyun ofcourse thanked him
and that's the second time he felt that it's heart warming.

As time goes by Sehun swims with his classmates together at a same place at the creek.
Sehun then goes up the big rock on the creek and sits.

He smiled at what he is seeing, Seohyun climbing up to the rock too.

He then looks to her and smile while she sits too.

Then, Baekhyun saw them and chuckled.
Sehun saw climbing up the  big rock too.

After a few minutes he saw Baekhyun goes down the big rock and started to swim alone and just staying at the creek.
He looks at his classmates and saw Kai and Taeyeon together, throwing stuffs at the water and the stuffs we're rocks.
 
He then looks and stares at Seohyun again, yes, because she like her so much that's why..

As time goes by the guider announced that it's time to go home now.
Sehun then waits for Seohyun to go down first before him.

Sehun walks with Chanyeol back to the bus.
Sehun was happy for this trip even thought he's tired from swimming.
Sehun smiled a bit and continued to walk until they're off the creek.
 




SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE~
Don't forget to Subscribe
Mianhe for this chapter.. Still having writer's block~


TWITTER