Luhan Jealousy

Annyeong, My New Family!

Jiyeon’s POV

“Appa~” I see appa’s car and went to the car.

“How’s today school?” appa asked.

“Nice, appa.. I have some homeworks~ Baekhyun will do with me at our home… Can I, appa?” I asked appa back.

“Sure~~” appa said.

*at house ..evening*

“Jiyeon… How to make it easier to remember timestable?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oppa, it is just easy. Can you remember times 10?” Pft… Baekhyun just like a 8 years old student…

“Ummm.. 10, 20, 30, and ???” he said.

“It’s okay,I will give you timestable~~” I went to a locker and put out a timestable.

“Thank you~~” Baekhyun said. “Where is your appa?” he asked.

“He go to SM building~~ Baekhyun, why didn’t you go there?” I asked Baekhyun back.

“I said to Manager Lee that I absent~ He won’t mad at me~~” Baekhyun answered.

*Ring! Ring! *

My phone ringing.. I got a call..

(Annyeong… Luhan is talking…)

“Yes, Luhan oppa?”

(What are you doing?)

“I’m doing homework with Baekhyun~~”

(Okay.. Okay.. Just to ask that.. Bye~~)

The call ended. “Pfftt... He only can text me if only to ask that~” I said to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun’s POV

“Pfftt… He only can text me if only to ask that~” Jiyeon said.

“Sure.. Let’s continue doing h-homework..” I answered her..

I don’t want to see Luhan and Jiyeon together..

I know Luhan have same feeling like me to Jiyeon… Since he broke up with Seohyun, he changed a lot.. He is now quiet, he now don’t often visit Sehun and I know why.. Because he don’t want to see Kai.. Kai is the one who separated Luhan and Seohyun.

“My homework is already finished!!” Jiyeon happily said while closing her book.

“Mine has 2 questions left~~”

*about a few minutes later*

“Done~~” I said to Jiyeon.

“I am hungry~~ Let’s go to a cafe nearly~~” she dragged me out of home.

Luhan’s POV

I think I want to go to cafe to have some cake and coke~~ Yea, It is rest time for EXO.. and Baekhyun absent the practice..

On my way to the cafe..

I see Baekhyun and Jiyeon… holding hands each other and go into the cafe… What are they doing?!!  I quickly take out my speks and wear it to let they don’t know me… I wanna stalk them.

A waiter come to their table and order…

AISH!! Are they in a relationship?!! My heartbroken… I went away…. I am jealous to Baekhyun… I wish I am him.. Why must people I love hate me?! After Seohyun, Jiyeon… Why?!

But it’s okay.. I won’t give up easily…

Baekhyun, game on!

================================

                How was it?

              I’ll update soon ^^

              Saranghae~~ <3

~Comment please…~