Chapter One

My Angel Herald

 

Chapter One : The Beginning

 

 

 

 

Angels in the Gate of Heaven are in chaos. As soon as Dara came back from the hill, she quickly asked the Woman in White her queries about the strange letter. She can honestly say that the Angel was a bit taken back as she showed her the black sealed envelope. Dara tried handling it to her but the Angel just smiled to her and courteously asked her to put it in the middle of table before sending her off again. Angels quietly entered the room surrounding the black thing resting in front of them, full of confusion and questions lingering in their eyes. They exchange knowing glances and tight sighs.

 

 

‘There must be some mistake on this.’ Azrael, the Archangel of death calmly spoke. He is sure that the letter is not intended for the dead.

 

 

‘Kwon Jiyong is nowhere near of facing his death.’ Ramiel, the Angel who oversees vision and souls of the person before his judgment day voiced out. He was about to grab the black envelop when Gabriel, the Messenger stopped him.

 

 

‘This is not ours to see’ she gently spoke looked at him and facing the others. ‘Dara is the only one who’s allowed to see the letter. This is her mission’

 

 

Everyone was stunned on Gabriel’s revelation. As far as they can remember, this is the very first time for a soon-to-be Angel be given this highly treacherous duty. It was never a secret to them that most of the Angels who were given this kind of mission failed to come back to the Gate of Heavens and are now known as the Fallen Angels. They have loved the idea of living a normal life. They were blinded by things that satisfy their needs. They were driven by power, money, lust and even fame that they forgot what their true mission is. For the Fallen Angels, sanctity is long forgotten.

 

 

‘This mission is highly dangerous for her’ Hasdiel, the Angel of benevolence protested. Even before, she is keenly watching Dara and was overwhelmed on her sincere and pure heart. She really is far way different from others.

 

 

‘This is her destiny. This is her fate.’ Marmaroth smugly smile at her

 

 

‘How sure are we that he did not interfere with Dara’s destiny?’ Hasdiel raised his voice a little. She knows how the wicked Angel thinks. He messes up with people’s destiny. He e’s life upside down, when he wants and when he likes it.

 

 

‘He is telling the truth Hasdiel’ Amitiel turned to her. ‘Marmaroth has nothing to do with Dara’s mission. You don’t need to worry about her. We Angels are forbidden to interfere in one’s mission and this goes with her too.’

 

 

‘You should talk to her Gabriel’ Ramiel spoke once again

 

 

‘Yes I will.’

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Present World.

 

 

Jiyong woke up with a head-splitting hang over. He pushed himself to sit as he kneads his temple before growling and cursing under his breath. He drank too much last night that he didn’t actually know how he ended up in this unfamiliar room. He swears he was at the bar and was so close on trashing the whole place. His thoughts were cut as he felt arms wraps on his torso.

 

 

‘Hey you’re awake now’ the woman beside him hazily whispered and seductively runs her fingers on his tattoo and draw circles on it.

 

 

‘Who are you?’ Jiyong glared at her and quickly shove her arms on him

 

 

‘My... my... feisty’ the woman giggles and pushed herself to sit too, not minding her ness in front of him. ‘Ahn Sohee’

 

 

‘Where am I?’ quickly he looked for his clothes which are scattered all over the room. He doesn’t really care who the girl is, or whatever happened to them last night. He slips on his boxer and then his pants before putting on his shirt.

 

 

‘You’re in heaven’ Sohee chuckles and couldn’t help to feel the wetness in between her legs as she adorably look at Jiyong

 

 

‘Where am I?’ Jiyong asked once more, irritation visible on his voice as his piercing gaze falls on her.

 

 

‘You’re in my apartment lover boy. This is where we ed each other last night and may I say that you’re indeed the best er in town’

 

 

Jiyong cursed under his breath before throwing deathly glares on Sohee. He didn’t stay any longer as he dashed to put on his shoes and walks out of the room.

 

 

‘ my life’ he cursed.

 

 

The well-mannered and happy Kwon Jiyong that everybody knew is gone. They say he change drastically after the death of his model fiancé Kiko Mizuhara on the day of their Wedding. He felt his whole world crumbles right in front of him after learning the news about her death. The Bridal Car was caught up in traffic accident. Kwon Jiyong mourns. He felt his whole world crumbles right in front of him. He can’t live without her – the muse of his life. A week after the news of the tragic death of the fast arising Super Model, candid photos of Kiko together with Kwon Jiyong’s best friend being intimate with one another made it to front page of broad sheets. It spreads likes a wild fire and becomes one of the hottest topic in the Business and in Fashion World since Kwon Jiyong is one of the sought after young business tycoons in their late 20’s.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t believe it at first. Too blinded by his love for Kiko and his trust to his own best friend, he thought Media are just making fuzz out of it and threaten to sue them for disgracing his late fiancé’s name and reputation, but then more pictures and revelations comes out every day. Even Kiko’s friends admitted to Jiyong about her affair with his best friend. Kwon Jiyong’s family made an investigation about it and later found out that on the day of their Wedding, Kiko and his best friend were about to run away from Korea with millions of bucks in their names. They were stealing money for Jiyong’s bank account without him knowing it. But karma has its own way of hitting them back. They were caught up in a traffic accident which causes them death.

 

 

The truth slaps Jiyong’s face. After hearing it, he immediately packs his bag and hoped in to the next flight to Paris. He wanted to live a new life. He wants to start a new. He wants to forget everything that happened to him back in Korea. He wants revenge. He wants to follow them both in hell and kill them all over again with his bare hand. Jiyong is definitely hurt by the people whom he loved. But now he’s a changed man. No one can hurt him again. No one can fool him again. And yes, his heart wouldn’t love again.

 

 


 

It’s almost sunset, Dara’s favorite part of the day. From the view wherein she’s comfortably sitting, Dara could see how the gentle sun rays bid goodbye to the flowers. Courtly, they are bowing their head with so much hope and promise for a brand new day. Skies have different shades of color. From light orange, it turns into light purple. Sometimes the sky turns into shade of pink – her favorite color. Gentle breeze kissed her cheeks which made her giggles. Dara closed her eyes and savour the moment. She really loves this place. She knew deep in her heart this is where she belongs.

 

 

‘I can see that this is your favorite spot’ Gabriel gently spoke and sat beside Dara, facing the sunset.

 

 

Quickly, she opened her eyes and turned to the Woman in White. She has a very beautiful face with very lovely eyes. She smiled at her which earns a smiled from her.

 

 

‘Yes. This is my favorite spot. This place is lovely’

 

 

‘Dara’

 

 

‘Yes?’

 

 

‘I told you before that you’ll be a Messenger right?’

 

 

Curiously, Dara glanced at Gabriel and nods her head.

 

 

‘Angels, before they become a real Angel have special mission’ Gabriel continue as she is still facing the sunset. ‘Missions are made to test the Angels. Some of them successfully end their missions, some are not.’

 

 

Dara gasped.

 

 

‘What happened to Angels who failed the mission?’

 

 

‘Angels are supposed to comeback here in the Gates of Heaven to be blessed once more. But unfortunately, they chose not to'

 

 

‘That’s so sad. What made them change their mind? This is a very lovely place. What made them think of choosing not to go back here? Is there any other place more beautiful than this?’ Dara asked

 

 

Gabriel finally faced her and sees the confusion in Dara’s eyes. She reached for her cheeks and caresses it.

 

 

‘Dara, you’ll understand it’

 

 

 

She frowned a little

 

 

 

‘How can I understand it?’

 

 

 

Gabriel reached something form her pocket and gave it to Dara.

 

 

 

‘This is your mission Dara. He is your mission’

 

 

 

Dara’s eyes widen as she accepts the black sealed envelope. Once more, she looked at her full of questions in her eyes.

 

 

 

‘But this letter is for the dead’

 

 

 

‘This is a special one Dara. This letter is a letter for himself. And he is not dead. Well he wished to be one’ Gabriel carefully explained to her.

 

 


 

Short update.

Now I want to see the Angel Dara :)