Final

Forever... Remember?


                     It was already the day of the wedding. Nichkhun was still sleeping soundly when his phone suddenly ring.
"Yeoboseyo?" Nichkhun said sleepily.
"Yah Khun! Today is my wedding or in 4 hours to be exact. Don't forget that! Can't wait for the boys' reactions when they see you. They never expected you to come." Taecyeon said excitedly.
"Yeah. Got that. Hmm... May I ask how is Seohyun?" Nichkhun said slowly.
"Ohhhh.... Finally, now you are willing to talk about her. Well, she's doing fine now. She's a well-known architect in the country. She's also-" Taecyeon said while being interrupted by Nichkhun.
"Thanks but I think that's enough. I'll be there don't worry. Bye!" Nichkhun said and hung up.
'Seohyun-ah, I'm glad you're doing fine without me. I'm glad you're finally living your dream of being an architect. I hope you won't avoid me later. I need to talk to you. I need to let you go...' Nichkhun thought.

 


"Oppa where are we going?" Suzy asked curiously.
"I'm going to pickup my date." Nichkhun said while driving his new red Lamborghini car.
"What!? Who!?" Suzy said shocked.
"Remember Sohee? The one who would always follow me around school when we were young? Well, I was just thinking that If Seohyun is now with someone new, I should also be with someone. I need to show her I'm also doing well without her. And don't worry, Sohee knows everything so I'm not using her if that's what you are thinking. Don't worry Suzy-ah, I'll handle this myself. No need to be around me everytime." Nichkhun said assuringly.

 


They arrived at the church. Nichkhun excused himself first and told them to wait for him inside. He then went to Taecyeon's dressing room and found his old friends namely Jaebum, Junsu, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung gathered around Taecyeon. They were all shocked. After a few seconds, they started running towards him and hugged him. They did a group hug and a few tears were shed. They happily chatted until they were called for the wedding to start.



Nichkhun sat in between Suzy and Sohee as the ceremony started. He was supposed to be the bestman but he rejected the offer because he had no plan of coming. Now, he was happy he came. He saw that his bestfriend was very happy. He saw his old friends and some familiar faces around him. This made him happy. But he froze when he saw her walking down the aisle smiling, it is as if time stopped and the only one he see is her, the bridesmaid. She looked more beautiful and ageless. His heart was beating fast and he started sweating. He wanted to run to her, kiss her and tell her how much he still loved her... Then he felt someone squeezing his hand and looked up to see it was his sister giving him a concerned look.
"Oppa are you alright? You look pale and you're sweating alot. Relax Oppa. Control yourself." Suzy whispered.
Nichkhun just nodded and remained silent the whole ceremony. He tried his very best to avoid staring at Seohyun and instead he stared blanky at Taecyeon while his mind was wandering around.

"Oppa. Oppa! Oppa!" Sohee said while waving her hand in front of Nichkhun.

"Oh. What were you saying?" Nichkhun finally said.

"Gosh. I thought you're soul finally left your body. You've been like that the whole ceremony. And now it's done. We need to go to the party already. Suzy was dragged away by Junho Oppa." Sohee said while standing up.
Nichkhun looked around and realized they were the only one at the church. He quickly stood up went to his car with Sohee following behind.



All eyes were on them when they entered the hall where the party was held. Gasps would be heard ,especially from Seohyun's friends,as people were surprised to see him. He looked around and saw Seohyun seated with her friends. Their eyes locked on each other for a few seconds, remembering their memories together, until Sohee dragged him to where Suzy and the boys were. He then sat in between Wooyoung and Sohee. They were facing Suzy, Junho and Chansung. Jaebum and Junsu sat at both ends of the table. Nichkhun's back was facing the center of the hall. They then continued chatting, catching up on each other's lives. Seohyun was staring at his back shocked because she didn't notice him at the ceremony. She was about to burst into tears when Yuri squeezed her hand and whispered to her words of encouragement.
"I would like to thank everyone for witnessing our successful wedding. I would like to thank our parents for always supporting us. And also to Jessy's friends & mine too for helping us out in making this wedding happen. Especially my bestfriend & supposed to be bestman Khun for coming. It's good to see you man after 4 years! Welcome back! And lastly my wife for not ditching me. I love you!" Taecyeon said while earning laughter and claps from everyone.
"That was quite a speech Mr. Ok. Now let's hear from Mr. Nichkhun Horvejkul's message for his bestfriend". The MC said.
Nichkhun was shocked and shot an are-you-kidding-me look to Taecyeon. Taecyeon just smiled mischievously. Suzy made a fighting sign. Nichkhun then stood up and slowly made his way towards the couple. Suzy, Sohee and the boys were cheering for him. Seohyun was secretly staring at him the whole time.
"Yeah, this is unexpected just like my presence here. Taec here has been my bestfriend since we were young. I love him very much as my own brother. He's a good man. He likes to take care of me even if I'm months older than him, that's why I love him. Thank you for everything man! I'll always be here for you,okay? Well, I would just like to congratulate this lovely couple right here. Although I was surprised that Jessy would agree to this. My bestfriend is kinda... Hmmm... Troublemaker! (laughs) Just kidding! Jess, please be patient with my bestfriend & Taec, take good care of Jessy. I'm really happy for the both of you. I hope you won't get tired of loving each other until the end! Cheers to the newlyweds!" Nichkhun said initiating a toast to everyone. Then everyone was clapping.
 

Everyone was now dancing in the dance floor. Nichkhun just sat there drinking wine. After finishing a few bottles, he looked around and saw Seohyun chatting with Jessica. He gathered all his courage. He then stood up and and started walking towards them. Seohyun's back was facing him.
"Oh hi oppa! Glad you came! How have you been?" Jessica said as she hugged him.
"Hi Jess! Couldn't miss my bestfriend and his adorable wife's wedding. (laughs) I'm doing great. Hmmm... Can I borrow Seo for awhile?" Nichkhun said. Seohyun was still not facing him.
Jessica just nodded and give Seohyun an encouraging look then walked away. Nichkhun held her arm and carefully dragged Seohyun outside and faced her while Seohyun just looked away.
"Yah! Are you avoiding me? Talk to me!" Nichkhun said annoyed.
"I'm not avoiding you Oppa." Seohyun calmly said
"Well, how have you been?" Nichkhun asked.
"I'm fine." Seohyun shortly answered.
" Why are you being like this? Are you seeing someone? Look, I'm so sorry I left you 4 years ago. I really am. You know I have no choice. Sorry, I hurt you. It was hard for me too. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've let myself be drowned in liquors. And slowly stopped, to be only fully taken over by work. You were my first love. My only love. I wanted to contact you but I know I don't have the right to do that after what I've done to you. I've been regretting that eversince. I have no right to say this also but I still love you. I love you so much that now, I'm letting you go because I know you'll never forgive me. It hurts but yes, I think this is good for me so I can open my heart to someone else. I guess our forever wasn't meant to last. I hope you can forgive me someday." Nichkhun said as tears run down his face.
Seohyun was still looking away. "You don't want to talk to me? Fine. I understand. I wish you the best in life. Be happy Joohyun~!" Nichkhun said forcing a smile. He turned around and was about to walk away when Seohyun grabbed his arm. He then turned to face her. They were now both crying. He wiped Seohyun's tears with his thumb.
"Oppa how could you! ( started hitting Nichkhun's chest) Ofcourse I'm not seeing someone. Didn't you know I couldn't sleep and eat. I've cried my heart out since you left! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate the fact that I still love until now! I hate how you're still the one that makes my heart beats faster! How could you come back here with someone else saying you'll let me go! You're so selfish Op-" Seohyun said and was interrupted when Nichkhun's lips crashed on her lips. Her hands were held by him. Their kiss was sweet. It was like their first time again. The rush of emotions were taking over them. After awhile, Nichkhun broke the kiss and smiled.
"I'm so happy that you feel the same way too. Am I dreaming? (pinches his arm) I'm not. If you're thinking about Sohee. Don't worry I just used her to show you I'm doing fine and she knows everything. God, I missed you so much. I miss how you would act cute just to get what you want. How cute you look when you're angry and when you pout. How you looked at me and hold my hand. How you made me feel when you're around me. I miss how you would talk nonstop about how beautiful the buildings in Europe are. How you would take care of me. How you would force me to drink those veggie shakes you made. How innocent you were. And the list will go on but I don't want to bore you. I love so much! I'm glad I came back! I'm so sorry for everything I've done. But now, I'm willing to take a chance again. Will you Seo Joo Hyun, give me a second chance? Will you be willing to give your heart to me again? I promise to never let you go again." Nichkhun said as he kneel down with one knee. Looking like he was proposing.
"Nichkhun Horvejkul, Yes! I will give you a second chance! And I'd love to hear more about those list of how much you missed me. Pabo! I can't give you my heart again because it has always been with you! Don't ever leave me again because years ago you said FOREVER, REMEMBER?" Seohyun said holding Nichkhun's and pulling him into a hug.
"I love you so much Seo Joo Hyun! Yes, I'd surely love to tell you much I missed you! I won't ever leave you again and I will love you always and forever! " Nichkhun whispered to Seohyun's ears, inhaling her sweet scent.
"I love you too Nichkhun Horvejkul! You're still so mushy Oppa. I will also love you always and forever!" Seohyun whispered back.
<3 <3 <3
The End


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU for reading~!!!!!! Let me know what you think of my first ff,okay? I <3 y'all~!