Chapter 4

A Change At Heart{SEMI-HIATUS}

*why is he being like this to me?* L.Joe thought to himself as he wondered the hallways by himself. He as he looked around he spoted Ricky at his locker.

"RICKY!" L.Joe yelled from the end of the hallway. Ricky looked up to see who called him, but once he spoted L.Joe he immediately closed his locker and started to walk away. L.joe swiftly ran up to Ricky and hugged him tightly.

"YA! what are you doing!" Ricky scolded him.

" I missed you..... I really wanted to see you again..." L.Joe said.

"Well i don't..... So leave me alone..." Ricky walked passed the shocked L.Joe. *What did i do?*

"YA! L.Joe hyung!" Niel called as he sprinted up to L.Joe.

"hm?"

"Hyung can you walk back with me to the dorms? I don't like walking alone~ it's so boring~ please~" Niel begged.

"ummm...sure....Where's C.A.P hyung though?"

"oh.....He's doing his design studies or whatever...."

"oh well in that case let's go~" L.Joe grabbed Niel's hand and sprinted towards the dorms.

Mean while, Ricky was wondering the halls trying to figure out what class rooms there were. As Ricky walked into the art department he heard some music playing from the end of the hall way. *ya....who would be in here at this time?* Ricky walked up to the dance room and peered through the window. He spotted Changjo dancing by himself. He admired how his moves were swift, clean and crisp. Ricky quietly snuck in and sat against the back wall and just watched Chanjo dance. It was quite refreshing to watch him dance. As Changjo finished his choreography he finally realised that Ricky was watching him.

"YA! W-When did you come in?!" Changjo stuttered.

"ah... Mianhae... You're a really good dancer..." Ricky replied shyly.

"uh....T-Thank you..... but... I'm really not a good dancer....."

"Why are you being so modest! aish~ believe me when I saw your really good. arasso?"

"uh...yea" changjo smiled. Ricky dug his hand into his back pack and pulled out a water bottle. He got up and gave the water bottle to Changjo. Changjo hesitated a little before taking the water bottle from him.

"thanks..." As changjo opened the bottle, Ricky took his hankerchief and wiped the sweat that rolled down Changjo's face. Changjo stared at Ricky with wide eyes as he noticed what he was doing. He quickly stopped Ricky from continuing and he took the hankerchief from him.

"uhhhh....it's okay......I can do it...." Changjo's face was burning a little.

"okay. Well i have to find my room so ....uh ....I'll see you later okay?" Ricky smiled and walked towards the door. Changjo immediately picked up his stuff and chased after him.

"uhhh...you probably don't know where it is.....so I'll show you....." Changjo shyly said.

"awww thanks~ " Ricky giggled a little. As the two were walking towards to RIcky's new room they spotted two others heading the same way.

L.Joe and Niel were laughing and joking around as they reached Niel's room. As L.Joe left for his room he saw Ricky in the corner of his eye.

"ya....L.Joe....what are you doing here?...." Ricky mumbled.

"This is my room......" L.Joe replied.

"ummmm......."

" Is there a problem?..."

"Yes....Yes there is..."

"What? Are you lost?"

"No.... It's nothing."

"......"

"......."

"Give me your card." L.Joe demanded. Ricky immediately held his card away from L.Joe's reach but L.Joe pulled Ricky into his chest,and he looked him in the eyes making Ricky blush since the two were so close together. Changjo stood in shock as he watched the two. L.Joe kissed Ricky on cheek making him flustered and he took the card out of his hands.

"hmmm...lets see~ room ~~~....186~" L.Joe looked around and turned back to his door.

"Wait you're MY room mate?!" L.Joe exclaimed.

"Oh god....really I'm stuck with you?"Ricky scoffed. He took the card and looked at the room number.

"I am going to go find a new room mate now~" Ricky picked up his bag and walked passed him.

"nope you're gonna be my room mate from now on." L.Joe said. Ricky rolled his eyes and continued walking pass him.

"Changjo! I'm rooming with you ok?" Ricky continued.

"Uhhhh...sorry Ricky.....I'm already room mates with Chunji...." Changjo stated. Ricky hung his head and turned around and walked back towards L.Joe.

"If you bugged me I swear...." Ricky threatened as he opened the door. L.Joe cheered by himself and walked in behind him.

((this is how the room looks btw xD ))

Ricky was unpacking and L.Joe was laying on his bed staring at him.

"can you stop staring at me?" ricky asked dryly.

"Nope~ It's been a long time since I have seen your face~" L.Joe sang. Ricky stood up and stared at L.Joe witha firey glare.

"Haven't I told you? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!"

"Ya.....Ricky,..... Why are you being like this..... We used to be best friends..."

"YA! Used to be best friends......" Ricky finished packing up and stood in front of L.Joe.

"we need ground rules...." RIcky said with his arms crossed. L.Joe stared at him blankly.

"why?" L.Joe asked.

"Because~ I have no choice of switiching and I don't want to be your partner ok?"

".........that hurts you know?"

"anyways....1. Don't bug me, 2. Don't talk to me, 3. Don't make any noise, 4. Don't think of having any room mate stuff ok? and 5.....LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ricky climbed onto the top bunk.

"It would be easier if I just move out then...." L.Joe whined.

"I wish you did...." Ricky closed his eyes and dozed off. L.Joe was sad that his best friend didnt want to have any contact with him. L.Joe stayed up mostly through the night and was thinking what made Ricky act like this towards him. L.Joe got off his bed and climbed up to Ricky's bed and stared at him. Ricky was sleeping soundly and L.Joe couldn't help but to smile. He brushed the bangs out off Ricky's face and sighed. *I hope you won't stay like this towards me.....*

Changjo was working on math back in his room, but he couldn't concentrate on his work because his mind was on what happened earlier. *Why are those two so.... Close?* Chunji walked out of the shower and saw Changjo staring into space. It kind of worried him since he never saw Changjo like this. It was quite a rare thing to happen.

"Ya! Changjo-ya! Don't you have a project due tomorrow." Chunji waved his hand infront of his face. Changjo snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head.

"Mianhae.... Uh hyung...."

"Yes?"

"Uh.....is it weird to see a guy kiss another guy one the first day they meet?" Changjo asked awkwardly. Chunji turned around a stared at him.

"mwoh?! who did that!?" Chunji said in shock.

"ehhhhh.....nothing~" Changjo said sheepishly.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

kekekeke ok I will try to upload at least everyday....but its so hard tooo! oh god....i ran out of ideas for this one....but oh well!

thanks for reading still! make sure you subscribe and comment pwease

 

now for some GIFS