Drama

How To Get A Guy, Services By....Byun Baekhyun??

 

*Rated M for language*

You walked through the hallways, avoiding eye contact with the people that passed.

Does he really think of me like that? You thought as you turned the corner, bumping into someone.

You looked up and saw Hee Song standing infront of you with arms crossed. You sighed and started walking around her, but not before she stopped you.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To class, could you move? I don't want to be late." You said, still avoiding eye contact. Next you knew, you were being held by the hair against the wall. The glass felt cold against the back of your head, despite the hot weather. Hee Song looked at you with a hateful look.

"Listen, because I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from BaekHyun. He's mine, got that? And if I ever catch you disobeying me, you'll regret it." She let go and walked away. The sound of her shoes becoming more and more distant in the hallways.

You fell to the floor and stayed there. Feeling as if all the energy in your body had been drained out of you for no apparent reason.

Why am I acting like this? Is it because of BaekHyun's dad? Or something else?

"Hye?"

You looked up and saw BaekHyun loking at you with a worried expression.

"Are you alright?" He reached his hand out, you took it as he helped you to your feet. You smiled weakly and started walking to class with him.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked taking your hand. You shook your head.

"No, not right now. I'm just a little shakin' up by last night, I thought your dad liked me." You laughed. Baekhyun squeezed your hand a little tighter before letting go. You looked back to see him looking at the ground, his hands in fist.

"Baek?"

"I'm sorry about what he said, he had no right to do that to you. He still wont tell me why he said that, and it's he's starting to piss me off. He wont stop saying things about you."

A small knot formed in your stomache to his response.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's not your fault. Your dad was just being a prick, don't worry about it, come on, let's get to class."

You and BaekHyun made your way down the hall to your theatre class, arriving late. The teacher shot daggars in your direction, so did Hee Song.

"You're late. You can be partners, here is your script. Start rehearsing, we are presenting these in front of the class next week."

She handed you your scripts and walked away. BaekHyun was already looking through it when you took your attention off Hee Song to read it.

"Wait, what does that say. Hye, am I reading this right?"

You looked over his shoulder and saw what the script read.

You could feel a knot forming and your face turning bright red.

I have to kiss him?!