Accidents

Fly

It had been a week already and I haven't seen the boy back at the studio. But just incase I've never gone anywhere without the bracelet in my pocket. Even if it may seem just a bit childish I can't help but feel responsible in some way. That if I loose this small object then I've thrown away memories, or that it shows how heartless I can be. I can't afford that type of image, not now, no not ever. The sky was starting to get cloudy as I walked into the small coffee shop, I liked coming here since it was so close to the studio. And because the boy behind the counter always gives me a discount since I'm a known name. "So anything new with you? You seem pretty distracted lately." D.O. asked as he gave me my caramel frappicino. I shrugged as I took the cup, "Nothing really, I'm just bee bugging lately. I found this bracelet, well, some guy forgot it at the studio and I haven't seen him since. I need to give it back to him, I feel a bit guilty for taking it honestly, what if he really needs it?" I took a sip of my drink as I examined the small object in my hands. D.O. sighed and turned around to take a persons order, I looked up and nearly fell out of my chair. "Ya! It's you!" I said as I tripped over a few chairs as I went up to his side. He just looked at me like I was a looney and took a step back. "I'm sorry but, do I know you?" He asked. I straightened up and held out the bracelet, "You forgot this at the studio, do you know how hard it is to find you?"

"Um, no? And thank you." He took the bracelet and put it in his pocket. I just sort of, watched. He had dark skin and hair, his teeth were nice and he was tall. But I still can't see how this boy could be a good dancer, it doesn't seem possible. "Is there anything else you need from me or are you just going to keep gawking? It's making me uncomfortable." He asked, I shook my head and smiled. "My name's Choi Min Jae! What's yours?" I jumped, I didn't know why I was acting like this, I never do. The boy just started at me dumbfounded, I stopped jumping and looked at him with a curious expression. "Is everything alright? You look a bit sick." He hook his head, "No, you can't be who I think you are. Can you?" He asked as he gawked at me. "I am who you're thinking of, but that's not important right now, what's your name?" He smiled brightly and stood a little straighter. "My name is Kim Jong-In. But please, call me Kai." I smiled at his response and grabbed my coffee. "Well it was very nice to meet you Kai, now if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." I walked out of the shop and headed across the street, at the cross walk I looked both ways before and after the cross light turned green. I took a step out into the road, and everything went black...

Short update! Sorry it took me so long, but on another note, what's going to happen to Min Jae?! OoO

Don't forget to subscribe if you like the story and don't forget to comment!!!!!