My Kyungsoo B'day

My Kyungsoo B'day

 

You tap your chin confusedly with your finger.

You took a extra deep though, and intensely staring the several Plushies that displayed on the cute shop that you just entered.

You are tried to buy your Boyfriend present for his 21st Birthday, but you still confused.

"What should i buy for him?" whispered your mouth while your hand still busily flip the plushies around.

"Okay okay, think, first basic thing that you must consider when buy a present is image." you randomly spoke for yourself.

"Yes image.. that right!"

"Okay, What kind of image that i get when i think about Kyungsoo?? hmm" you curled your eyebrow and closed your eyes

You start thinking and imagining as deep as you can.

First that pop up in your mind is His eyes, his dazzled dolly and sprankling eyes!

His mild gaze is so mesmerizing, so insanely occupied your mind everytime when they took a deep glance into your own's.

And then your imagination gone into a wider vision.  

Now you can see his lips, his juicy pulpy heart shape lips!

Okay, the only thing that you can't resist from him is his lips.

OMG, i mean how can you stop kiss that so kissable pair of lips that always give you an unpstoable crazy electricty stung when they crashed into your own's.

"Yes! His tender lips, so so so... hairy??"

"what!?" You hurriedly open your eyes, and dazed out from your own imagination.

You unconsciously kissing a hairy brown teddy bear that you held previously.

You stil freezed until you feel a hand tapped your shoulder from your behind.

You freaked out and pulled away from that hairy teddy bear lips.

"Um.. I'm sorry miss, customers are not allowed egh, to kiss our product.?" said the shop keeper hesitant.

"Ah, um egh yeah, yeah i know, egh sor sorry." said you clumsily and put that teddy bear back to his original place.

You covered you face with your hand and walked out from that shop.

"OMG it's so embarrassing!" thought you when you see some people are watching at you.

"Yah! D.o Kyungsoo how can you make me doing something crazy like that!" yelled you in your mind jokingly.

"Stupid Lovely Cuteie pie i'm crazily in love with you!" mumbled you as you walk again inside a random store.

You saw some printed T-shirt on that store, and then you think a T-shirt maybe a good choice for his birthday present.

"Okay, let's think again! hmm i must think an image of D.o Kyungsoo not the real portrait of D.o Kyungsoo!" thought your mind sarcastically while you still busily checking the rows of printed T-shirt in that store.

You tried to find the perfect T-shirt with the print that suitable for him.

"hmm, his big and puffed out eye..." 

A pair of big O pop up in your mind. O.O

"And then a cute chubby cheek..." 

You walk away from that row, and scanning through another row.

Another bigger O pop up in your mind.

"Egh then a squishsly perfect body..."

Again, another big O.

“Okay my conclusion Kyungsoo image = Completely Perfect O.”

“haha.” you laugh because that funny fact.

“My boyfriend is so adorable <3.” giggled your mind.

Suddenly, you stopped walking because you saw the perfect present for him.

His prefect present that displayed in the middle of the store!

A couple white T-shirt with a cute dolly eyed creature with his rounded glasses and aviator hat signature!

Pororo couple shirt!!!

"OMG! SO CUTE!! I have found a completely perfect O for him!!" You yelled and ran for it.

You asked the shop keeper for the size, you paid for them and warped Kyungsoo’s one with a simple blue warping paper.

You hugged the present home tightly, with a satisfied smile curled in your lips.

You really really excited for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Kyungsoo Birthday; you have a special date with him.

“Special date need a little bit spice to completed it.” Smirked you.

You purposely turn off your phone, ignoring his messages.

You asked your mom if Kyungsoo looking for you tell him that you is busy because of some group work for school project, and you will called him as soon as possible :P.

You write a tiny birthday card put it on your Kyungsoo present and sent it to him in the middle of night.

“Midnight delivery for D.o Kyungsoo project!” thought your mind exicted.

 

 

11:55 PM

It’s already 30 minute passed from your midnight delivery.

You turn on your phone.

Time for your Birthday voice mail for your beloved boyfriend.

You certain that Kyungsoo will not answer your call 100% certain.

You know that his sleep time maximum is 11 PM, yeah he never sleep after that time.

Midnight Birthday Voice mail For D.o Kyungsoo project hehe

You dialed the number and wait for the voice mail option, but instead your hear the beep sound you heard his voice, you surprised.

Blue is Kyungsoo and Red is you

“Hello, yah _________ what kind of big project that you do until ignore my messages? Missy Busy <3” said him jokingly.

“Hello and D.o Kyungsoo shi, may I ask what are you doing? You have passed your perfectly organized sleep time <3” answer you sweetly with your made up formal voice tone.

Haha, both of you burst out laugh.

“Yah ________ i’m asking you seriously Missy busy not joking haha,what else i can do? I’m waiting for you silly.”

“Yah! what did you called me?”

“Silly Missy Busy? Haha.”

“Don’t call me like that Mr O~”

“What? Why O?”

“Because D.o Kyungsoo = Completely Perfect O”

“Hmm is that a compliment or a mock?”

“Neither is important, I Love you.”

“Okay thank you~”

“Yah!! Where is your answer Mr O??”

“Haha, I love you more.”

“Hehe, btw Happy birthday Kyungsoo ah<3!”

“O.O wow it’s already passed 12 AM, you is the first person who said that to me.”

“I also the first person that give you a present Mr. O hehe i’m just delivery it personally to your house.”

“what? Wait i’ll go to take it now.” Kyungsoo started went out to the front yard and take your present, but you stop him.

“Wait Kyungsoo, you can open it tomorrow egh i mean later haha. My only favor is just that you wear it for our date okay?”

“Oh, it is a clothes?”

“You can see it when you getting ready for the date hehe.”

“Alright I will wear it promise.”

“Okay <3 I think you need to sleep now, otherwise your will turn into a zombie, i didn’t want to walk with zombie tomorrow~ I know how black your eyes when you have lack of sleep.”

“Aye sir! Night _____________ah dream me okay <3.”

“Haha Okay Cheesy Mr O, Night see you tomorrow.”

 

Tomorrow

You running now, tried to get through from the mass of people, city in Saturday is always crowded.

You are late for the date.

It’s already 11:55 PM, Kyungsoo must be already waiting around 1 hour.

You wear your pororo T-shirt with a checked shirt as an outher.

You matched it with you skinny blue jeans, you hair is in ponytail and your flat is complete your outfit today, a perfect outif for a date in Lotte World.

You spot Kyungsoo stand under the clock pole, that already become your regular meeting spot.

Your eye widen when you see Kyungsoo wearing his checked shirt.

“What? Why he doesn’t wearing it?”

“Yah! Kyungsoo! Why you didn’t wear the pororo shirt?” ask you a little bit upset.

“Afternoon ___________ah i wear it inside this shirt.” Smrik him.

He wears a shirt buttoned up to the neckline, how you can see the T-shirt inside that shirt?

“Open that shirt! The pororo is invisible if you wearing like that.” Mumbled you, you try to restrain your little disappointment.

You already really excited to see him in that Pororo T-shirt, because you know that will be look really good in him A Completely Perfect Mr O to you.

“What?” Kyungsoo can’t hear you clearly.

You really can’t wait now, you want to see him wearing that T-shirt now.

“I said open your shirt!” You turn your voice volume up bumped to kyungsoo until you sat on his body that lay on the ground, and you start try to open Kyungsoo shirt in the middle of public.

“Open you shirt D.o Kyungsoo!!” yelled you already forgetting yourself because the eager want to see Kyungsoo in pororo T-shirt that coupled with you.

Some people passed both of you and started giggling each other

“Omo, look this youngster nowadays so passionate.” Said the first ajhuma

“Mom what are that unnie and oppa doing??.” Said the kid that passed by with his mommy

“Yah, you not old enough to see that.” Said her mommy covering her eyes.

“Yah~ ____________ah.” Said Kyungsoo with chuckles.

“What?” you still didn’t notice the commotion that you make, peoples already gathering around you and Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo move his body up, Slowly he took some strain of your hair with his hand and put them beside your right ear.

“You look and sounded like a byuntae right now.” Whispered him softly beside your ear you can feel his warm breath ticklish your neck and some of his giggles at the end of his sentences.

“OMG, that right!”

You just sat on his body and tried to ripped out his shirt in the middle of pedestrian.

Okay, it’s really sounded like a byuntae doing.

You blushed, your face turned into a boiled crab.

Kyungsoo saw it, and he swears he love it so much, you are too cute for him to resist.

After a few chuckles and a moment for him to enjoyed your existence.

You saw Kyungsoo eyes, you can feel his gaze and you know that he didn’t care anything bad in that previous silly accident.

You can feel his warm gaze, and his tender touch that tried to tidy up your hair.

He opened his shirt and tied it in his waist; he took and held your hand tightly.

Both of you stood up and started to laugh at each other.

“You really like a byuntae.” Laugh him

“I’m a real Byuntae you know.” Teased you.

He just smirk to you and adjust his grasped more comfortable, you can feel his warm transferred from his palm into your heart, because it’s beating crazily and heating up your body.

“Maybe I don’t care, because I love you.” Kyungsoo said that slowly and then kissed your forehead.

A simple kiss that numbed your nerve.

Both of you, walk to the bus station with a interlaced hand, and Pororo couple shirt on your bodice.

You swear how perfect Kyungsoo in that T-Shirt, He truly your Mr O.

You Love him so much.

“Happy birthday Kyungsoo ah, I love you so much <3"

 

 

-----

 

 

Author Note.

DONE!! haha my 1st Kyungsoo OC fic

is this story okay or not? :(

Please share your opinion with me, i really want to know about yours reaction after reading this hiks

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting

Hope i can make you guys more fic about Kyungsoo, Kaisoo, and Jongin

Because i Love them so much I love Exo So much <3