Story One : His Name

The First

" Do You Need Something ? " , He's looking at you from the reflection of he mirror . You were stunned . You don't know what to say . " I-I'm Sorry ! " You bow and run away . He sighed and went outside of class and goes to the 3rd floor .

What am I doing ?! Aish.. Pabo Ya !! Why the hell did i peek into the room ! , You Thought

You sit in the corner of the class . You sighed and put your head on the table . Suddenly , the door's open , but you didn't even care at all . You hear footsteps going near you . It stops right next to your desk . "Aren't you the girl from before ? " , someone ask . You know this voice . You heard it before . You turn your head , and you gulp . It's the boy from before . It was him , the boy who was singing and crying . You're frozen . You just star at his round beautiful brown eyes .

Oh my . . . it's him . He's so cute . . his eyes are so beautiful , you thought .

" Helloo~ ? " he's shaking his hand in front of your eyes . You blinked " Y - Yes ? " , " You're the girl from before , right ? " he raised one of his eyebrow . You nodded . " Did you see everything ? " , his face come closer to yours . You're trembling . You shooked . " A - Ani. . . " you mumbled . " Are you sure ? " , "N - Ne . . ." You keep trembling . The bell suddenly rang . The teacher goes into the class . That boy sit beside your desk .

" Okay class , today we have a new student . Ms. Park , please introduce yourself " . You stand up on your seat , " A - Annyeonghaseyo " you bow , " I - I'm Park Hwa Young from Seoul . Nice to meet you " , your voice are trembling . " Thankyou Ms.Park , you can sit down now " , you bow and sit . Suddenly , you receive a small note . It's from him . The one who's sitting next to you .

" So. . . your name is Park Hwa Young , huh ? "

" Y - Yeah . . . "

" That's a beautiful name :) , my name is Kim Min Seok "

You blushed . Ah . . . so his name is Kim Min Seok . Cute Name . . .

" T - Thanks . . . you have a nice name too . "

" Well , nice to meet you . . . Anyway , about what you saw before . . . Don't tell anyone . . . You have to keep it a secret . Okay ? "

" O - Okay . . . "

" Promise ? "

" Promise "

" Then you have yourself one cute friend now "

" W - What do you mean ? "

" Duh~ I meant now I'm your first friend in this highschool ! "

You look at him . He wink and smirk at you . Your face turn so red like an apple .

" T - Thank you then . . . "

" Now . . . what should i call you ? Hwa ? Hwa Young ? Young ? "

" Anything you want "

" Hmm . . . Ok then , I'll call you Younggie , and you can call me ' Minseok Oppa ' ! "

" Ok then , Minseok oppa~ "

Ah . . . Oppa . . . Minseokie Oppa . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It will be a slow update guys~ because I have school works and I have to get my grades up ! I hope we all can be happy this year ! Everyone 화이팅 ! ^^ And Thank You So Much for Reading This Fanfics ~ I hope you continue to read this until the end ~