One-Shot

Come Back To Me...

 

“Yongguk! Yongnam!” you called out as you saw the twins running towards you.
 
“Eun Ri-ah, we’re coming!” Yongguk and Yongnam called you with a wide smile on their faces.
 
Suddenly, the sky grew dark as if it’s about to rain. Yongguk and Yongnam stopped running towards you.
 
The smile on their faces faded, replacing a gloomy and cold expression. They started to turn back and leave you.
 
They walked further and further away from you. You were scared to lose them. You started chasing them and shouted their names.
 
“Yongguk!! Yongnam!! Come back!!” you shouted, your voice sounded confused and scared. You caught up to them and grabbed Yongguk’s hand.
 
“Yongguk-ah… Don’t leave me… Yongnam… Why are you leaving me??” you were almost crying.
 
Yongguk turned around to face you. He looked at you with cold eyes and an expressionless face.
 
Yongguk would never look at you like that.
 
Never.
 
“Who… are… you…?” Yongguk’s voice sounded so emotionless.
 
Like a soulless being.
 
So cold.
 
So…
 
Empty.
 
No.
 
This is not Yongguk!
 
No… No…
 
“NO!!!” you screamed. You opened your eyes and found yourself in your bed.
 
‘A…dream? Again..?’ you thought in your head while wiping off the sweat on your forehead. You were sweating and breathing hard.
 
It was a nightmare.
 
That nightmare had been haunting you for quite some time now. Why do you keep dreaming about them lately?
 
Your best friends. Your only friends in this world.
 
Maybe it’s because you recently found your long lost necklace given by Yongnam on your 13th birthday?
 
“Molla…”
 
You held onto the necklace on your neck and clenched it in a tight fist. Yoou scanned your messy nightstand and starred at the picture of you, Yongguk and Yongnam. You missed them. Ever since they suddenly disappeared. You missed them so much.
 
 Especially…
 
“Yongguk…” you whispered.
 
Your vision started to get blurry because of the tears that are now forming in your eyes.
 
‘Drip’.
 
Your tears eventually started flowing like a river. Like rain. Nothing could control it.
 
Nothing.
 
You cried and cried. Until you started to shout their names out.
 
“Yongguk… Yongnam… Where are you… Don’t leave me alone like this… Please… Yongnam… Yongguk… Yongguk…” you kept murmuring Yongguk’s name.
 
He had stolen your heart since a long time ago. Now he disappeared without leaving anything behind. Even your heart. You don’t know when you started liking him. But you are very sure you’re in love with him more than anyone else in the world. You cried and cried. You don’t even bothered to wipe your tears away. You just clenched onto the necklace tightly.
 
‘Don’t cry.’
 
You heard a strange voice. It sounded just like Yongguk’s voice.
 
‘We’ll meet soon. Soon…’
 
You heard the voice again.
 
What… was… that?? You couldn’t get it out of your head.
 
Yongguk’s voice.
 
‘Soon… soon… soon…’
 
That voice kept ringing in your head. You kept thinking about what ‘the voice’ said.
 
RIIIIINGGG!!!!! Your alarm clock reeled you back to reality. You looked at the clock.
 
Oh no! It’s time to go to work! You took a quick shower, washed up, changed into your working clothes and rushed out to the coffee shop you work at.
 
You were still thinking about ‘the voice’.
 
During work, you couldn’t concentrate and the other workers were worried about you and told you to go take a short rest. You decided that you should and went into the kitchen to rest.
 
You were about to enter the kitchen when you heard the TV.
 
‘WARRIOR!!!’
 
You turned around and looked at the TV.
 
It’s a new male group. It attracted you, somehow and you continued to watch. You heard the customers squeal and whisper to each other.
 
“It’s B.A.P! Kyaa! B.A.P!! Aren’t they cool? I love the leader! He’s so charismatic! And his y husky voice! OMO!!!” the customers squealed and giggled and kept fangirling.
 
‘Leader..?’ you thought.
 
You don’t know why but you were attracted to that word. Somehow. The song soon ended and they came out to introduce themselves.
 
‘So it’s a showcase..?’ you noted in your head.
 
When a tall, muscular man came out to talk, your heart skipped a beat.
 
‘Why does he look so familiar?’ you tried hard to think.
 
“Annyeong haseyo, I’m the leader of B.A.P.”
 
That voice!! Wait… Voice…
 
‘Don’t cry. We’ll meet soon. Soon.’
 
You remembered the strange ‘voice’ you heard this morning that sounded just like Yongguk’s voice.
 
“I’m in charge of rap. I’m Bang…”
 
“Yongguk…” you muttered.
 
Tears started forming in your eyes again. Your vision getting blurry because of the tears.
 
You held your tears in because you’re at work now.
 
You continued to listen to him talk.
 
“First, I’d like to thank my parents, my twin brother Yongnam and TS Entertainment staff for all the support. I also want to thank Secret seniors for teaching me and leading me through debut. And of course I would like to thank all Babyz that support and love us B.A.P!! And also…” it was just a bunch of thank you speeches.
 
Then, something grabbed your attention.
 
“Lastly, I would like to say a special ‘Thank you’ to someone special in my life.”
 
Who could that be..? you asked yourself. You hoped it was you but you thought it was impossible because he never contacted you for a long time. He probably forgot you by now.
 
“Eun Ri-ah~”
 
You froze.
 
Everyone in the coffee shop looked at you (all of the customers are regulars so they know your name).
 
“Thank you for all the things we did in the past. I hope you don’t hate me after I… We suddenly disappeared like that. Please give us a chance. Yongnam and I will be waiting ‘there’ for you. Please come. We’ll be waiting.”
 
He smiled at the camera.
 
As if he’s smiling at you.
 
You froze there. You were stunned by the sudden ‘reunion’.
 
Soon, everyone crowded around you, asking you about what just happened. Questions about ‘What relationship are you with Yongguk’ kept swarming in.
 
You just stood there. ‘Yongguk…’ you muttered.
 
The customers were restless. They kept pushing until you fell on the floor.
 
The manager of the coffee shop came up and helped you.
 
“I don’t know what happened in the past, but I can feel that it’s important for you. Go get ready for your reunion.” your manager winked at you.
 
She then took your bag and pushed you out of the coffee shop.
 
“Good luck! Whatever it is, I’m sure it’ll turn out well!” she shouted and then started calming the customers.
 
You bowed in front of the door and whispered “Thank you.”
 
Then, you rushed back home to wash up and change into another set of clothes. After that, you waited at home. You stared at the clock on the wall.
 
‘8p.m.’ you thought.
 
You remembered that you always meet up with them at 8p.m. You looked at the clock. 5p.m… 6p.m… 7p.m… 7.30p.m…
 
You stood up, grabbed your bag and went out.
 
You walked and walked.
 
Then, you started running. You couldn’t stop thinking that you can finally see them again! You panted really hard when you arrived at the abandoned park.
 
Memories swarmed through your head. All those sweet memories when you’re together with Yongnam, and Yongguk…
 
“Eun Ri-ah, is that you..?”
 
You turned around.
 
Yongguk was standing there.
 
Your vision went blurry again. You didn’t care about anything anymore.
 
“Oppa…Oppa!!” you run towards Yongguk and hugged him tightly.
 
You kept crying and Yongguk just patted your head.
 
“Shh… I’m here now, don’t cry anymore.” He tried to calm you down.
 
“Oppa, you won’t leave me anymore, right? Yongnam oppa too… You two won’t leave me alone anymore, right?? We’ll stay together now, right? Right??” you were too scared to lose them again.
 
Yongnam came out from behind a tree. He stood there and looked at you quietly.
 
“Please be happy with Yongguk, I’ll love you forever, in my heart…” he muttered to himself while clenching on the matching necklace of your necklace.
 
“Yongguk oppa, I love you, please don’t leave me anymore… Please…” you cried and cried until you’re very tired.
 
When you stopped, Yongguk pushed you lightly and you stood in front of him. He gazed into your eyes.
 
“I will never leave you again. Sorry I made you so sad these few years…”
 
He pulled you into a hug.
 
“Saranghae…” he whispered into your ears.
 
“Nado saranghae…” you closed your eyes and felt the warm and safe feeling you missed so much.
 
Finally.
 
Your dream came true.
 
The dream of you and Yongguk being together you dreamt when you first met him.