Intense battle

Shenanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong is still daydreaming about today mission. She really wants to join the rest of the girls but she can't. Her identity already been exposed. Staying at the headquarters is the safest way to avoid any mishaps. She sits at the empty seat and starts to turn on the laptop at the desk. She needs to find more information about the coups to make sure that their mission would succeed. She searches the list name of the coups and there are a lot of names and of course ' Suho ' would be one of it. She scrolls down the list and looks at each single one of the name. She can't tell which coups are involve in the case. She decides to shut down the laptop and remains silent in her seat while waiting for the call from the other girls. She doesn't know why but she feels uneasy.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Yookyung, you will be staying at the car in case there are any mishaps, it would be easier if you drive the car to pick us up. "

" Okay, Bomi unnie. "

" Eunji, make sure that the brief case is safe with you."

" No problem. "

" Namjoo, the key is still with you right? "

" Yes but the bag is with Naeun. "

" I know that. Naeun, is it still with you? "

Naeun nods.

" Okay, let's go now. "

The girls leave the headquarter and heading to Gangnam for the meeting. This time they would dealing with a customer from Thailand. The customer is one of the biggest buyer for the illegal weapon sale so they have to make sure that the meeting would go smoothly.

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Remember guys, we have to succeed no matter what happen tonight. " Suho instructs

" Okay. " Everyone answers.

" CIAST team 1 would be in the black van while CIAST team 2 would be in the white van. Since there are a lot of us, we have to seperate. Understand? "

Everyone nods

CIAST team 1are heading to the parking lot same goes to CIAST team 2. They are physically and mentally prepared for tonight. They have to succeed to claim back their failure last time. Suho is nervous as usual. He thoughts that he would meet up with Chorong again. He is ready to hear the explaination from Chorong but he has to catch her first to settle all of the problem.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The girls are ready with the mask to cover up their face. They get out of the van one by one. Bomi checks out left and right to make sure that no one is following them. After making sure that everything is safe, she signaling the other members to follow her from back. They walk together until they found the customer from Thailand standing at the corner of the building. The building is built without doors so it would be easier to run away if there any mishaps happening.

" Where are the weapons. " The big, bold old man asks. He is the buyer.

" This is it. " Eunji brings the briefcase towards the old man.

" I already bank in the money to Jiwook. "

The girls just nod.

" So, i think it's done until here then. " The old man speaks up

Namjoo whispers to Eunji " I don't know why but I feel uneasy. "

Eunji replies " Don't worry, everything settled already. "

" We are leaving. " Bomi says. Namjoo and Eunji takes a few steps back to leave the building then suddenly,

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Stay still! You are under arrest. " Suho shouts

" . " Bomi murmurs.

" Run. " Naeun shouts.

" They are seperating, follow each one of them. " Kris instructs

The girls are seperated. They follow as what they plan earlier. They know this kind of problem would occur. Bomi is running as fast as lightning but she can spot a coup right behind of her

" Ya! Stop! " the coup shouts

Bomi takes a glance at the back and her heart races faster than before " Luhan?  Why must he chasing after me? Shoot. I have to run faster. "

Luhan stops for awhile after lose the sight of the girl " Gosh, why i have to lose her. "

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Naeun is hiding behind the building of boxes near the big rubbish bin. She holds her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter