Into the new world

Shenanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the door bell ringing signing that some customers are entering the cafe. Oh Hayoung, the owner of the cafe who realises and familiar with the customers hurriedly going to them.

" Naeun unnie, Yookyung unnie. Why don't you guys tell me first before coming over? "

" Ya, Hayoungie, What is the point when we're calling you but you are not answering even once. " Naeun says.

" You guys already call me? "

" Check for yourself. " Naeun continues.

" Wait,, wait. i left my phone at the counter. Wait for a second. "

Oh Hayoung hurriedly left her two besties and running towards the counter. After searching for a few seconds, she finally found her phone and directly going to her besties back

" Ok, I found it. What? 7 miscalls? "

" Look what we already said. " Yookyung speaks up.

" Unnie, I'm so sorry. There a lot of customers coming today. "

" Chill Hayoungie, it is not your fault. We are totally understand you. " Naeun defending Hayoung.

" So, what is the matter. "

" Appa gave me a message last night and he asked us to meet him tonight. "

" What for? "

" I don't know but he said that it is really important. "

" Oh,, that is really mysterious. Appa never been like that to us before. "

" ermm,, just see. I'll pick you guys tonight then. " Hayoung says.

" That's great. Naeun will be waiting at my house. "

" Okay, great. "

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

" Mum, please eat this. If you don't eat, you will get sick. "

" No, I'm not in mood to eat. "

" But mum, you have to eat this to recover. "

" I said that I don't want to.."

" Aishh,, "

Suddenly, a phone call stops their conversation.

" Yeobosaeyo? "

" Yoebosaeyo, Ya Namjoo ah!"

" Chorong unnie? "

" Yes, it is me. I have something important to tell you now. "

" What is it? "

" Where are you now? "

" At the hospital, accompany my mom. Why? "

" Do you have free time tonight? "

" I think so. "

" That's great then. Please come to appa's company tonight. "

" What for? "

" He said that there is important thing that he wants to tell us. "

" Oh, really? What is it? "

" I don't know either. Just come over tonight. "

" Okay, have you inform Eunji and Bomi unnie? "

" Yes, don't worry. See you tonight. Bye."

" Ok,bye. "

Namjoo pushes the end call button and keeps back her phone. Her attention now is on her mum but her mum is already busy chatting with the patient next to her. Namjoo really confuses. Chorong unnie looks rushing. Maybe she has something to do? Maybe? Namjoo looks at the watch on her wrist and hurriedly taking her coat to leave the hospital.

" Mum, i'm leaving. "

" Where are you going? "

" Meeting my friends. "

" Oh,,ok,,ok. "

Just like that, her mum continue chatting with her new friend. There must be a lot of new gossips that they are talking about. Without taking a glance back, Namjoo hurrying towards the door. She pull the door knob and suddenly she bumps into a guy. A really tall guy. Without checking on the guy, Namjoo just saying sorry and leave immediately.

" Sorry. "

" Nah, it's okay. "

Namjoo walks towards the elevator, pushing the down arrow button. She waits the elevator patiently from the 11th floor going down to the 6th floor where she is now. Entering the elevator and as expected there is a lot of people and some of them are the patients here. Namjoo walks out of the elevator, directly going to the parking lot and searches for her car.

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hayoung, Naeun and Yookyung entering the tall building together. They are going to the counter and asking about their father's office. After getting the approval from the officer who is incharge, they were brought to the office. Stepping out from the elevator, there is a huge banner written chairman's office infront of the door where they are standing right now.

" So, this is the office. "

" Oh, thank you for showing us. "

" No, it's okay. It is my job. "

The incharge officer leaving them three at the infront of the office. Before they knock the door, a man with good feature already opening the door for them. Still confuse with what just happening, they entering the ofice without a single word. Then, they see their father with another man and three girls.

" Appa. "

" Oh, my daughters are already here. "

Choi Minsoo hurriedly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter