A welcoming greeting?

When a poisonous bunny falls for an awkward turtle.

 

“Rinnie… We’re here, wake up, jebal.” Stirring softly from the voice interrupting her precious sleep, she lazily opened one eye before looking around in shock.

It was a large apartment building; a cream colour on the outside, but when she walked through the front door wallowing in her misery, The young brown haired teen almost let out a shocked gasp at the interior design. The dark Mahogany furniture was polished and basically sparkling from how clean it was, even the floor was sparkling…She could see her own reflection in it.

This was by far greater than any hotel she had seen as she followed up into the elevator, how ever, she couldn’t help the empty feeling that engulfed her as she let the reality hit her that she wasn’t going back home. And with that, she let a breath exhale from as she shifted from foot to foot, trying to lighten the load in her hands and what she felt on her petite shoulders.

‘Ding’ Level twelve, huh?
Pouting softly, Hyerin followed after in silence as her oppa talked about who she’d be living with, and how to conduct with their style.

Too bad she wasn’t paying attention, if she was she would have found out she’d be staying with the idols he managed..Not him.
If she found that out, she would have resisted them and her oppa until they gave in.

Like the shirt she was wearing said,”Hell is other people” and right now, she was sick of them.

Groaning softly to herself as she stopped infront of a door, her oppa turned around to face her with an raised eyebrow.

“Okay, you haven’t said a THING since we got here…Only grunted, sighed or groaned… What did Umma and Appa really do?”

Nobodies POV;

“Guys! She’s here, quickly put the vaccum away and the spray bottles. Hurry!” Daehyun clapped his hands together as he rushed the others; Himchan tilting his head as he slowly moved to place the plastic bottle in its rightful position, under the sink.

“But you were just complaining about having a girl in the house…Are you bipolar or something?”

“Hahaha, Hyung, very funny. No, I just thought that I may as well act nice for a girl who will inevitably fall in love with me at first glance, that’s all~.”

Himchan couldn’t believe with his y ears were hearing, it was him that was so against this, and now he wants the girl? He didn’t even know her, and since when did he get so cocky? That was Himchan’s job!

“Yah, get your head out from your , it’s not a hat!” Yongguk scolded the boy before whacking him behind the head.

“Hyunnggg~.” Daehyun whined softly, before the two maknae’s grabbed their arms and dragged all of the boys in the current room over to the door.

“Shh~, They’re talking.”

“Isn’t this eaves dropping?” Himchan asked Jongup with a confused expression as to say, ‘Why are we hiding in /our/ dorm?’

“I prefer to call it, Research~.” Zelo nodded with a mysterious grin as the rest of the members pressed their ears against the door.

“Umma told me she was kicking me out, and I got confused and angry, so I yelled at them, and then…A-appa hit me across the face and I had to go pack my things…Oppa…W-why would they hurt me? What did I do to deserve this?” It was a clear voice of an upset girl, it sounded like she was about to cry.

Where had Daehyun heard her voice before?

“Hey! Why are you guys hiding behind the door!”

“Yah, Yoo Youngjae! Do you have to ruin everything!?” Jongup and Zelo yelled to the boy with incredulous expressions on their face.

“Yah, I’m your hyung. HYUNNGGGG! H.Y.U.N.---“

“Okay we get it Youngjae.” Yongguk cut him off with a raise of his hand, “I wonder if she’s a BABY…”

Sighing thoughtfully, they leant against the door-not the smartest idea- since when people enter apartments, they usually open the door.

Which is what Manager hyung did, causing the boys to spill out all over the floor infront of their manager and his guest.

“O-oppa, you don’t live alone…?”

She asked him with a confused look before settling on a particular boy with his face in the tiles.

“T-turtle boy..?”

The rest of the members looked around confused, the only turtle boy they knew was the one being squashed by the rest of the members on the floor. He was an idol though, so how did they know each other…?

Then again, her brother worked for TS, so maybe she /was/ a fan, yet if that was the case why wasn’t she acting all excited? Infact, she looked quite shy, and scared.

It made Zelo want to give her a hug.

With those two words, the boy looked up in surprise as he pointed a finger at her.

“Y-YOU!?”

“You two know each other?” Hyun Son asked with a rather confused expression on his face. Okay, there goes the thought of him sneaking her in one day.

Groaning softly, Hyun Son rubbed his temples with his free hand before helping the squished vocalist up and pushing them all into the room.

“Let’s all sit down and I’ll explain to Rinnie what’s happening now on, ara?”

‘Rinnie, that’s cute~.’ Himchan thought privately to himself, looking over to see a glaring Daehyun.

“So…What happened to her falling in love with you at first sight?”

Himchan smirked softly before walking off ahead, letting those words settle into the singers head.

“Y-Yah, I was just joking…I’d never date manager Hyung’s sibling. That’s just bad.”

“You’re right Daehyun, and if you think I wont find out if it happens, I will.” Hyun Kon turned his fearful glare onto Daehyun who gulped under his gaze of fury.

“So here will be the rules.

1.    Okay, no dating Hyerin.”

‘Wont be too much trouble, considering she’s even more conceited than Himchan.’ Daehyun thought bitterly as he sat down on the couches, watching the girl cautiously.

“Treat her like a sibling.

3.If any of you harm or hurt her, I will hurt you.

4. She will have to stay in a members room and share it. Seeming as Daehyun and Hyerin have already met, they seem to be the closest already, so those two will share a room. Hyerin, Daehyun’s room is the room on the left.

5.She will be working under TS. Ent as well as a model, they have accepted her resume and you guys will be seeing a lot of her around, so be friendly.”

At the resume part, all the guys nodded thoughtfully, the only one that didn’t seem to know what was going on was their new room mate.

 

“I didn’t know anything about getting a job…Oppa, why can’t I live with you? Umma wouldn’t have wanted me to live with 6 strangers--.”

 

“Well Umma kicked you out, now didn’t she, or do you want to live on the streets?”

 

The look on her face was obviously pained as the young girl bit on her bottom lip and stayed silent, her hands playing with the hemming of her t-shirt, shaking gently.

 

“Mianhaeyo Hyerin-ah… I didn’t mean it like that… You guys take good care of her, arasso? I have to go now, and Hyerin, you start your job in two weeks.”

 

With that he stood up to go and give her a hug, but in response, she just stepped away from the rejected male, her eyes staying focused on the floor.

Coughing softly in the tense atmosphere, Hyun Son  bowed before turning and walking out the door, closing it shut behind him.

 

“Well, we should introduce ourselves formally.” Yongguk started as he stood up, the others following in pursuit.

“We are B.A.P, YESSIR!” They cried out in chorus, startling Hyerin gently.

“Annyeong, Bang Yongguk imnida, I am the leader of B.A.P, and I’m also in charge of keeping these young ones in line.” Flashing her a gummy smile, he stood back as HImchan stood forward.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Himchan here~, and might I say, you’re extremely pretty---.Ow, ow, Yongguk hyung~.”

She bit her lip to stop a laugh as she watched Yongguk drag Himchan by his ear.

“No, dating, Hyung’s sister.”

“I was just being nice!”

Keeping her face straight as those two walked off, her eyes were on Youngjae, who let out a soft laugh.

 

“Himchan’s gonna get in trouble for flirting in front of his husband~.”

“Wait…They’re together? Like together together?”

Hyerin asked, her eyes blinking softly in surprise, wasn’t there like a dating rule or something?

“No~, not yet anyway. We’re betting on it, to be honest.”

“Oh…” She muttered, nodding her head. The way he had acted back there did make him seem like a jealous boyfriend.

“Anyway~, I’m Yoo Youngjae~. Nice to meet you.”

Nodding to him in acknowledgement, her eyes fell to the next one in line, Jung Daehyun.

“You already know who I am.” He answered stiffly, receiving a short blow to the ribs from Youngjae.

“Like wise.” She stated cooly before looking at the two boys next to each other who were holding hands. That was so goddamn cute!

 

“Annyeong~ We’re Jongup and Zelo~. Pleasure to meet you, and we’ll be your best friends~.” They added brightly, causing the girl to finally offer a small smile instead of a blank face.

 

“Oh look, Medusa can smile.”

“Medusa? That’s a new one, peckahead.”

“Peckahead, why you litt---.”

 

“Hey! Stop fighting… Daehyun, take Hyerin-ssi to her room to unpack.” Youngjae commanded him with a stern look before crossing his arms.

 

“Over my dead body!”

 

___

Oh! Look, another double update! :) They finally meet her~ Haha~. Am I moving this too quickly? I don't really know...I don't want to move it quickly... It would be over and done with, and I'm actuallt having fun with this~.

 

Subscribe and comment please~. :)