New Year's Eve

Super Generation's New Year Celebration
{New Year's Eve, Time - 10:50 pm}


SNSD's Dorm  "Taengoo eonnie!! It's so boring here!!" Sunny yelled with aegyo. "I know Sunny Bunny!! It's New Year's Eve and we don't have fun at all!!" Taeyeon yelled back. Then they heard loud footsteps and laughing from their ceiling. "What if we go to Super Junior's Dorm? They seemed to be having fun." Jessica suggested. "I agree with that! Girls let's go to Super Junior's Dorm!!" Taeyeon ordered then the girls ran happily.


UPSTAIRS (Before SNSD's Dorm Time - 10:00 pm)
"Ya!! So boring!!" Heechul yelled. "We know Heenim. We need to do something." Leeteuk said calmly. "How about Truth or Dare?" Eunhyuk suggested. "Yeah! I agree with HyukJae!!" Donghae yelled. "Me too! We never try that game before Eeteuk Hyung." Sungmin said to Leeteuk. "Ok then. Let's Truth or Dare!!!" Leeteuk said and made a funny pose. "I'm still confused why the members from the 12th floor needs to be here in the 11th floor." Kibum said. "I think- So that all 15 of us will be complete in the future year?" Ryeowook said. "Yes!! That's right Wookie!!" Leeteuk said happily. "But we're just 13 because Zhou Mi and Henry are still in China." Siwon said. "Ya!! If we're 13 then we're still- Yeah Leeteuk hyung!! We're still 13!" Kyuhyun yelled. "You'll understand." Leeteuk said. Then all of them sat in the middle of their living room and formed a circle. "Okay! Give us an empty bottle please!" Eunhyuk said. "I thought we're gonna play Truth or Dare?" Yesung asked. "Yeah! If you spin the bottle, and the bottle stopped at your front then you're the one to be asked if you're going to pick Truth or Dare." Eunhyuk explained. "That's Spin the Bottle HyukJae." Kangin said. "Jinjayo? Fishy you said that's Truth or Dare!!" Eunhyuk hitted Donghae. "Mollayo! Kyuhyun said that to me!!" Donghae pointed Kyuhyun. "Ya Evil Magnae!!!" Eunhyuk yelled while Kyuhyun was laughing. "Okay just get an empty bottle and let's play Spin the Bottle." Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun stood up, get a bottle of soju from the fridge. "We can't use that!" Sungmin said. "I know." Kyuhyun said then opened the bottle and drank it. "Here's your empty bottle." Kyuhyun said to his hyungs. "Quite creative." Eunhyuk said sarcasticly. "Whatever hyung." Kyuhyun said.


(Time - 10:30)
Leeteuk spinned the bottle and stopped at Kangin. "Ya!!" all of them yelled. "Ok Kangin! Truth or Dare?" Leeteuk asked. "Truth" Kangin replied. "Hmm.. Have you like someone? Only this year." Leeteuk asked. "No." Kangin replied. "Then it's no." Leeteuk said. "That's boring." Kyuhyun said. "I know right?!" Heechul said. "Ya! I just tell the truth." Kangin said. "Whatever." Heechul said. "Ok! Kangin's turn to spin the bottle." Leeteuk said. Kangin turn the bottle and stopped at Heechul. "Hyung. Truth or Dare?" Kangin said. "Truth and Dare." Heechul replied. "What?" Kangin asked. "Truth and Dare!" Heechul said louder. "Is there- Can it be like that?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun. "If he say so. But it still not in the rules." Kyuhyun replied. "Then Truth and Dare it is!!" Heechul said. "Ok? This one is truth.. Umm.. Like Eeteukie hyung's question. Have you like someone? Only this year." Kangin said. "Hmm.. Not yet. How about dare?" Heechul asked. "Oh! But the dare is related to the truth! I'll just change it." Kangin said and whispered to Heechul. "Ya! Anio!!" Heechul yelled. "That's the dare hyung." Kangin teased. "TSK!!" Heechul said and suddenly go near Leeteuk and kiss his cheeks. "YAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" all the members standed up and stomped and laughed really loud. "Ya! Kangin-ah!!" Leeteuk yelled. "What?! It's a dare!" Kangin said while giggling.


(Time - 11:00 pm)
Someone knocked in Super Junior's Dorm. "Magnae open it!!" the members said. "Yah! Why is it that-" Kyuhyun said lazily. "Just open it! It's New Year's Eve! You need to change!!" Siwon said and all of them laughed. "Aisshh! It's not in my New Year's Resolution list you know!!" Kyuhyun said and opened the door. "ANNYEONG OPPAS!!" tne girls greeted. "Annyeong!!" the boys greeted back. "Why are you girls doing here?" Heechul asked. "We're bored oppa. So we thought that we can hang out with you for fun! What are you doing oppas?" Taeyeon asked. "Spin the Bottle." HanGeng replied. "Oh." the girls said. "Can we join?" Sooyoung asked. "Yes!" Leeteuk replied. "Ya! It's not fun just playing! It's New Year's Eve! Let's celebrate! Let's drink!!!" Heechul said. "Why don't you suggest that a while ago!!" Leeteuk yelled. "It just popped on my mind just now!!" Heechul yelled back. The girls laughed. "Ok oppa! Let's drink!!" Sooyoung said. "Yeah!!" the boys agreed.


(Time - 11:10 pm)
"Girls! Sit beside the ones that you're close to." Heechul said making the others confused but still do what Heechul said. The girls sat with SuJu. Taeyeon sat beside Leeteuk. Jessica beside Donghae. Sunny beside Sungmin. Hyoyeon beside Eunhyuk. Yuri beside Yesung. Sooyoung beside Siwon. Yoona beside Ryeowook. Seohyun beside Kyuhyun. "Omo! Mianhae-ah oppas. But I'm not really close to SuJu." Tiffany said. "Uljima. Just pick the one that was like your personality or acting." Heechul said. Tiffany sat beside Kangin. "Why Kangin?" Leeteuk asked. "Because both us can make a great eyesmile."Tiffany answered. "Ahhh." all of them said. "Me, HanGeng, Shindong and Kibum are out, because we don't have any partner." Heechul said. "We'll just name the couple." Shindong said. "This game gets weirder and weirder." Ryeowook said. "That's right Wookie." Heechul said and everyone laughed. "Hmm.. Let's see." Heechul said.

Couples Named
  • Taeyeon and Leeteuk : Leader Couple
  • Jessica and Donghae : Water Couple
  • Sunny and Sungmin : Aegyo Couple
  • Tiffany and Kangin : Eyesmile Couple
  • Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk : Dancing Machine Couple
  • Yuri and Yesung : Weird Couple (the two are still not agreeing to Heechul)
  • Sooyoung and Siwon : Tall Couple
  • Yoona and Ryeowook : Eternal Magnae Couple
  • Seohyun and Kyuhyun : Magnae Couple
"There!" Heechul said. "Yah! Our couple name is weird!" YeYul protested. "Yeah! I know! Now sit Weird Couple!" Heechul ordered. Eveyone laughed. "Now play spin the bottle." Heechul said. "MWO?!!" the couples asked. "You waited us for so long and you just gonna make us play spin the bottle?!" Kangin asked loudly. "Yes! So you guys get an excitement." Heechul said. "JINJAYO?!" all of them yelled to Heechul. "Hey don't get mad at me! Don't worry guys..and gals. This will be fun." Heechul said."Aish! Jinja oppa." the girls mumbled. 

(Time: 11:45 pm)
All of them are drunk, still playing spin the bottle. But doesn't even stop at Yoona and Ryeowook. "YAH!! It's strange that the bottle doesn't stop at the Eternal Magnae Couple!!" Drunk Donghae said. "None of your business hyung!!" Drunk Ryeowook said. Drunk  Yoona scoffed. "YAH!!" Yoona slapped Ryeowook's shoulder. "Mwo?" Ryeowook look at Yoona. Yoona just scoffed again. "It's not fair that the bottle didn't stop at you two!" YeYul yelled. "Actually, you blame the bottle for not stopping at us!" Yoona yelled back. "Okay! Okay! As the Leader Couple we decided something." Drunk Leeteuk annouced. "What is it?" Everyone asked. "Let's play until the last 10 minutes of the year. And if it still doesn't stop at the Eternal Magnae Couple, we will purposely make them tell TRUTH and do DARE." Drunk Taeyeon said. Everyone cheered.

(Time: 11:50 pm)
"The bottle still don't stop at them!!" Drunk Sungmin said. "Yeah! TRUTH AND DARE!!!" Everyone yelled happily. "Just do it faster. I'm getting sleepy!" Drunk Heechul said. "Okay! But wait! You're already sleepy hyung?!" Ryeowook said. "KIM RYEOWOOK!!!" Everyone yelled. Yoona just watch them. "Okay! First TRUTH." Donghae yelled. "Me first!! I mean US, because we are the magnaes." Kyuhyun yelled. "Just ask." Leeteuk said irritated. "Ladies first." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun. "Thank you oppa.....Do you like someone? Say the name." Drunk Seohyun ordered. "Yoona.Ryeowook." the two said in a unison. The other members cheered. "You like each other? Cool!!" Hangeng said. The members stopped cheering and looked awkwardly at Hangeng. Hangeng just raise his hands. "What?" he asked. "Hehehe...now for the dare!" Kyuhyun made an evil look , clasped and rubbed his hands together. The members look scared. They thought, Omo! What will be the dare?..Oh no! Kyuhyun will give the dare.. EvilKyu senses tingling!

(Time: 11:56 pm)
"Turn to look at each other, say that you like each other AND.." he said but stopped and go closer to Ryeowook and Yoona and whispered something. "You can do that?" Kyuhyun crossed his arms. "Yes we can do it!" YoonWook said. They turn to look at each other. "Yoong-" "I'm so excited!" Hyoyeon cutted Ryeowook. The members look at her. "Sorry..please continue oppa." she said. "Yoong, I liked you since trainee days. I'm sorry if I only confess my feelings for you just now." he said blushing. "Oppa, I liked you too since trainee days. Well actually, you are my favorite singer in the ChinChin Youth Festival..I always watch it only to see you, when I heard that you will be a SM Trainee I was  really excited. When you got thiner.." suddenly she laughed a little which made the others laugh too. "It really fits you to be like that. Your voice fits more when you became thin. Sorry too if I only confess my feelings just now." she finished. The members clapped. 

(Time: 11:59 pm)
"Ap-ap-ap! Finish it!" Kyuhyun said with a evil smirk. "Do we have to?" YoonWook asked. "YES!!" Kyuhyun yelled. "Okay here it goes." Ryeowook said nervously. Yoona closed her eyes. Ryeowook hold her chin. "New Year will come in..5..4" the members yelled. He closed his eyes and gently kissed Yoona. "..1!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" the members yelled happily, Yesung the radio and played Sorry Sorry. They both broke the kiss and dance with the others.

(Time: 12:01 am)
"Yah! Yoona, Ryeowook oppa!!" SNSD called. "Ne?" YoonWook asked. "That's a New Year's Kiss! You've kissed at exactly in 12 o'clock" Tiffany said. YoonWook smiled at each other and looked at SNSD again. "So you guys are together now?" Taeyeon asked. "I think we will have to think about it" Ryeowook said. Suddenly someone called Taeyeon. "Wait a minute gals...Yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon asked. "Yah! Taeyeon-ah!" the man said. "Oh! Manager oppa! Why did you call?" Taeyeon asked again. "Taeyeon! Go to sleep! SNSD has a rehearsal right? You have a performance in Music Bank right?" the manager said. "Eh? Can we stay a little longer?" Taeyeon begged. "Anio. Go back to your dorm NOW." the manager said. "Arasso oppa... Gals! We need to go back to our dorm now!" Taeyeon ordered and closed her phone. "Mwo? Waeya?" the girls said. "Manager oppa said so." Taeyeon said. "Arasso.. Annyeonghigaseyo oppas!!" the girls said. "Eh? Going already?" the boys asked. "Our manager said" the girls said. "Okay..See ya later!!" the boys said. "Ne oppas! Bye!" the girls said. "Bye!" the boys said. "Bye Yoong!" Ryeowook said. "Bye Wookie Oppa" Yoona said. "Yah! Yoona let's go hone now!!" SNSD called. Super Junior just laugh.

The End



Thank you for waiting!!! And thank for Kyuhyun's Dare!! Yehey!! One down Two to go. Super Generation FIGHTING!!!!