chapter 21.Kidnap?

My 12 guardian Angel

School as normal,no fight,no nothing~Everything was peaceful~

Finally is your break time~Rest of the exo members come to school to visit you.And with that the canteen was filled with people~But most of them was fangirl~All of them was jealous of you~Well~Who wouldn't jealous where there are 12 handsome guys who look like angle staying with you?One of the girl walk past you and split saliva at you.Chanyeol was ready to stand up and slap that girl but luckily you stop hm with a pout~Aish~Girl,when you want to start protecting yourself?Chanyeol said.You just show him your sad face:(Arroaso~Chanyeol said~

Ding dong~Break over~

You make your way to your classroom with Kai and baekhyun as the rest of the exo went to their original place."You guys went back class first,i want go ladies"You said."We wait for you outside"Baekhyun and kai said together surprisely."yah!Just go back~"With that you went into the ladies~But you didn't know that someone was following you inside.When you come out,someone grab you from behind and went inside the storeroom.You was about to shout but the person was covering your mouth.with that you faint~

After waking up,your hand was tied out with a chair that make you can't move.You try to shout but can't because there is a towel covering your mouth.You look out and found there is 7 guys and guess who are they?yah~you are right~They are INFINITE~

 

Kai and baekhyun;

kai:hyung!why took so long for seohyun to come back?

Baekhyun:I don't know?It had been half an hour yet she still not returning.

Kai:Hyung!Let go look for her!

With that,kai telepot to girls toilet~Luckily nobody found out they had power~Baekhyun went to the teacher desk and excuse himself.Before kai wanted to dash in,baekhyun had already stop him!"yah!you want us to mistook with are ert?"Baekhyun shouted at kai~"I don't care!What if anything happen to her?"With that,he telepot inside before baekhyun could stop him.aish~this kid...

Seohyun!!!where the hell are you?!Kai shouted.Luckily no other girl inside.aish!where is this girl?!Kai angrily say.Kai went inside one by one cubical but no one was inside.He went out to look for baekhyun hyung."hyung!seohyun was not inside!"bwoh!!Baekhyun said.Let gather all exo and find her~

5 minutes later...

All exo gather at canteen~what!!My angle lost?!Yah!hyung!i thought i ask you to take care of her?how come she is lost?!Sehun shouted at kai and baekhyun!Makane!where is your respect?!Kris scold sehun.Luhan patted sehun back to calm him down.Let split out and look for her.Suho say~

Infinite and you~

You:YAH!!Let me go!!Why you guys bring me here?!!!!

Hoya:Shout for all you one!Nobody going to help you!hahahaha!!!

L:You think your"angles"will come and find you?DREAM ON!

You:What you guys want?!

Sungyu:What we want?!We want revenage!You and your angles make us lost face at the swimming pool!Do you still remember?!

You:"smirk"Oh....

Hoya:"Slap"you!

You:yah!!!!Let me go!if not i make you guys regret!!

Sung jong:omo~i soo scared...hahahaha~

Dong woo:Let stop wasting time~i want to have a taste of her~

Woohyun:hyung~chill~We have alot of time~Let take it slow~

You:You guys better don't touch me!!!

Hoya:seohyun shii~Still remember when you are young?You are so ugly~but now?i can't believe you have change into beauty.Like the what story?What that story call?

Sung jong:Ugly duckling become swan~hyung!!Ask you study english you don't want!

Hoya:yah!makane!

Sungjong:Make a face~

Hoya:yea!that story!Did you go plastic surgery?!omo!pity face!!!~"Touch face to your neck"

You:yah!stop touching me!i am natural!!And thanks for your praise!Guess what,from young,you look so handsome!But now,you look like a cow dung!!"split salivar"

Hoya:"SLAP"What did you say?!"Slap""SLAP"!!

You:Faint~

Hoya:Let the party begin~hahahahahaha

Kai pov

Saw a group of guys standing there.Isn't they the one we meet at swimming pool?!Why are there standing inside the room?Something suspicious~

"hyung,look at there"kai said.I think something going on~Suho say.

Kris:cough~Why are you guys standing here?!

L:Non of your business!get lost!!

Tao:bwoh!!!!so rude to me gege?!Punch!!

L:yah!!!"punch tao"

Kai:"Telepot" inside~

Kai pov:

Bwoh!i saw that guys wanted to kiss seohyun~

Kai:yah!what are you doing?!

Hoya:yah!!

Kai:hyung!!i found seohyun!With that,i punch that hoya guy!

Everyons dash in~

Sehun:How dare you guy bully me princess!!!Bwoh!Did you guys her?!Aish!!
Luhan:DOn't!use your power~

Infinite started to run but too late~They were beaten up by the exo.

Kai pull hoya shirt and say,"Don't let me see you here next time especially near her!if not i will not let you go!Afterthat,the injured exo make their escape.Kai help you to untie your ropes and carry you out.Lay hyuung!Faster heal her~With lay help,the slap wound on your face disappear."hyungs,I telepot her home~Kai said.The hyung nod their head.

After kai telepot you home,he place you gently on your bed and place the cover over you."Glad that you are safe"with that he kiss your cheeks beside your lips and went out.

You did not know that its dinner time when your stomach start to make a sound.

Your pov:

Why am i doing here?Did someone save me?Where the jerks?did they die?aish~You went downstairs and saw exo were sitting in the living room while DO oppa was inside the kitchen cooking dinner for you guys.You quietly make your way to kitchen with exo finding out.

"Do oppa!Do you need help?"you said.Yah!Why are you doing here?Go join the rest of the exo in the living room~You are a sick person!you should take a rest!~Do umma continue nag till you pout at him.

Oppa~Arrosso~You help me to lay the table~If you are tired,you go take a rest!deh!oppa!you wink at him~Do  immediately turn behind as he don't want to show her his blush face~

Sehun:i go call my lovely angle for dinner~

2minutes later~

Hyung!!!!!Seohyun lost again~

Exo:Bwoh!!!!!!

Seohyun:I not lost~i am right here~~~

Sehun:Angle~~~~~~"pout"

Seohyun:hehehehe~come and eat dinner~

After dinner,you volunteer to cut fruits.After that,all of you sitting down in the living room.Chen and tao took turn to tell you what happen.ohh~~Gomawo~lay~for healing me~And thanks!Exo!!!!

Baekhyun:Seohyun,next time let me and kai stay together with you~Do you know we are very worry when your are kidnapped by infinite!?

You were shock by baekhyun sudden confess~neh~

Afterthat you guys went upstair to your room~You say goodnight to them and you went inside your room~

"Thanks mum and dad for sending exo down to protect me~Without them,i guess i will be ~"


hehe!i update again!hope you guys love it!sorry for any english/grammer mistakes~minhae that i put infinite as a jerk here~well..you guys know whey are not right?hehehe~please comment!!!!!!!!!i hate silent readers!!ahh!!!

hahahaha!!btw,i create new poll again!remember to vote!!!!!:D