Chapter 2 - Stop !

A Butterfly on my stomach

* Krriiiiinngggg *  

oh ! the sound of food kyaaaa .. it means break . . but Myungsoo is still sleeping , omo ,sleepy head myungsoo . hehe What a nice name Myungsoo is , isn`t it ? , I know now what is his name , it takes me a long time to know his name for he did not  want to say it to me but because he fell asleep I get the chance to open his bag and I`ve found his I.D that the reason why I know now his name. . . kk bad Jiyeon-nii

 

 

*FLASHBACK * 

 

ME : oppa what`s your name ? ( me saying while giving him a puppy eyes 5 times I think but did`nt got a respond from him  )

 

Him : Yah ! Could you stop ? you`re so annoying , your words are irratating me , one more words coming from your mouth and I`ll kick you out. 

 

 

* END OF FLASHBACK *

 

 

b

 

 

" kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa the drop-dead-gorgeous-looking-man ! " oh ! what`s happening , what`s that noise is ? they are so noisy what if myungsoo wake up .  the noise are becoming more stronger and stronger  I look at the threshold and whaaaaat ?? they are so goodlooking man , maybe they are the cause of the noise . 

Oh ! they are coming closer towards our chair. one the goodllooking guy lock the door , what to do, what are they doing ? I stand up and

" Stop ! " I shouted while my hands are now infront of them  as they are coming closer and closer towards us . 

" Hahahhahahhaha " omo , why are they laughing is there something wrong about to what I just said ?

" YAHHH !!! You`re so noisy , can`t you see I`m sleeping here ?"  Myungsoo said , I guessed I wake him up . 

" But  they are wicked  they locked the door and is coming towards us maybe they want to  hurt us  " I explained to Myungsoo . but I am just concerned what if it`s true that they are here to hurt us . 

" HAHAHAHHAHA " they are laughing again . 

" You think we`re wicked and are trying to harm you ? hahahahha in this handsome face of us ? " one of them said , but if they are not harmful why is it that they locked the door ? 

" But why did you locked the door ?" I said as I was wondering why . 

" Ahhhh , we just locked it for our own safety . I think your are new here in our campus . " another one said  

" Enough of that ! " Myungsoo said and leave the room .followed in turn by the goodlooking man , Oh so they are friends? Oh ! fool Jiyeon . Of course they are Myungsoo`s friend co`z they are handsome as well .