Cnblue get stressed

Invisible Stalker

Today your school is on vacation so you decided to spent your day to stalk on cnblue.

you saw them practicing together in their studio.After they finished practising ,they sat on the floor and started chatting.you don't understand the topic they're talking about.you just stared at them confusedly.MinHyuk suddenly nudged a guitar behind him. you are shocked so your reflexes sense suddenly worked         "No!!!" ................................... The guitar didn't fell.It was as if something stopped the guitar from falling.CNBlue stopped talking and moved their heads to find the sound I made just now.I lost my concentration and so the guitar fell and I lost my vision.

"What was that?"you asked yourself.

"Was it me?"

you walked to your study desk and sat.you took a pen and put it in front of me.you moved hand hand away and stared at the pen.you tried to move the pen away from me with your mind.you're not sure whether it'll worked.But then the pen really moved.Then you closed your eyes and started screamming in my head.The sound really was heard inside my room. There was a short silence,then you was like: "God gave me a real good power".you grinned.

you got a new idea.you are sure CN Blue would't like this.

you got visions of CN Blue once again.you screamed to their practice room "CN BLUE!!!!" .YongHwa stood quickly and checked every possible hiding spot in the room. " Who are you?!" he asked,shouted a little."me? your lover" you said. Then you continued,"Jungshin-ssi , do you remember me?". JungShin looked terrified ,but he answered:"No...?".

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU!" you shouted,half joking.But then CN Blue got scared and ran away from their practice room.

you chuckled when you saw their pale faces as they ran.It was priceless.you realized that you are too cruel,but ahh, you can do nothing about it.

They were at the main exit of the building when a bodyguard suddenly stopped them. "why you guys are running?"asked the bodyguard. "THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED!!!!" yonghwa yelled . YongHwa pushed the bodyguard away and so CN Blue continued running.

you saw yonghwa drove the car hurrily, you was thinking of scaring cnblue once again but then you decided not to because CN Blue are in a car you don't  want any accident happened to them. you just waited them until they reached their destination.

They arrived at an unfamiliar house. YongHwa pressed the doorbell and waited. A pretty girl opened the door. you recognised that girl... she was...

Taeyeon smiled as she saw YongHwa stood in front of her. "Welcome. What are you guys doing here?" Taeyeon asked

"We were scared and I can't think of any other places beside your dorm"  Yonghwa replied . Taeyeon raise her eyebrow and asked "scared of what?" . "Oh no,you can't imagine it" said YongHwa.

"UHm,okay then.... come in" Taeyeon moved away and let CN Blue to entered her dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon called all of the member of SNSD.

Now they sat at a sofa in SNSD's living room,facing each other.

"okay,so,what happened?" taeyeon asked . YongHwa was about to answer before you suddely shouted at them "NO way! CN Blue and SNSD?!!"

you didn't see that coming.you're not doing that on purpose though.

CNBlue pale faces returned."That was what happened" YongHwa said,pointing his index finger upward. SNSD was confused,but terrified at the same time. Yonghwa stood and walked to SeoHyun.He hugged her. "Oh my God! are you dating?" you shouted to them once again unconciously. YongHwa then hugged seoHyun tigher.

 

'NO NO NO! this can't be happening.. i must do something i must....' you think

"honey, help me cook!" my mom shouted .

 

Damn!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After you helped your mom,you continued to stalk on YongHwa. CN Blue had returned to CN Blue dorm and slept peacefully. you crept to YongHwa's dream.

In yonghwa dream, yonghwa was sitting and watched his Hyun dancing,so cheesy. you smashed his Hyun and looked at him "YongHwa-ssi, please go to China" I pleaded him. "No way" he stood and ran away.At that time you think YongHwa have woke up from his dream.

Well,I guess i will continue tomorrow.So tired.

Then you slept.