HOW TO JOIN ?

ANGELIC UNICORN RP ! ^^ | WE ARE OPEN | JOIN US |

 

WANNA JOIN ?

|you have to choose you idol * make sure he/she is available*
|mention or DM our official twitter account : @AUnicornRP
| your tweet must have your idol name and his/her group with your character . you have to choose angelic or unicorn :) 
example : i want to be eunji apink and i want to choose angelic !*ANGELIC*
                 i want to be eunji apink and i want to choose unicorn ! *UNICORN*
|wait for us to reply your tweet in 24/1
|After recieved  the roleplayer , make an account with the format @AU_U(YOURNAME) for who choose unicorn and @AU_A(YOUR NAME) for who choose angelic !
example : @AU_AEunji @AU_UEunji
| guys ! you have 2 days to create the account . if you din't create the account in 2 day , the idol will be available back .
change your avatar with your own idol picture ;) and change your bio with the format : Angelic from @AUnicornRP . YOUR NAME AND GROUP | YOUR LINE | YOUR STATUS | AND SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO ADD ! * THIS IS FOR ANGELIC * 
UNICORN from @AUnicornRP . YOUR NAME AND GROUP | YOUR LINE | YOUR STATUS | AND SOMETHING THAT YOU WANT TO ADD ! * this is for unicorn* 
example : ANGELIC from @AUnicornRP . APINK'S EUNJI | 93 LINE | SINGLE | FOLLOW ME ;) * ANGELIC*
                    UNICORN from @AUnicornRP . APINK'S EUNJI | 93 LINE | SINGLE | FOLLOW ME ;) *UNICORN*
FOLLOW THAT FORMAT !
| after done create the account , mention back to get the verified ;)