Silly

10 Days of One-Shots.

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them were sitting comfortably at the garden of JaeJoong’s family beach house at Boracay. A small wooden table from Philippines’ native land was in-between them, and they were sitting at a small stool-like chair.

 

They were silently enjoying the waves, the natural beauty of the ocean was also emphasized by the white sanded beach. At first, ChangMin was a little hesitant to visit the said tropical country since Philippines wasn’t really his cup of tea, mainly because the country’s norm temperature during summer is a sizzling and skin-burning 35 degrees. That alone made him want to decline. But once he saw the view, once the tip of his toes and the soles of his feet felt the fine sand, the bit of hesitation he once had suddenly disappeared along with the roaring waves on the seashore.

 

“Hey…” JaeJoong asked, snapping ChangMin temporarily out of his stupor. He looked at the older man, and he hummed in reply.

 

“…ChangMin…” said JaeJoong, with much hesitation while he kicks and plays with the sand on his feet. Again, he heard his lover’s hum, implying that he could speak or ask anytime. Both of them remains quiet for the time being, and both men are taking occasional sips from their freshly picked buko –as the old local told them- from a fine coconut tree.

 

“Would you be sad…” JaeJoong starts his question, bringing his boyfriend’s immediate gaze on him. “Would you be sad if I took a swim, accidentally drowned because a huge wave dragged me down the ocean and drowning me in the process…” He paused and then he looked back at ChangMin. “Will you be sad?”

 

ChangMin averted his gaze from JaeJoong then to the ocean. He hums while plays with the straw that’s on the coconut’s opening. “Well, would you be sad if I shave off your hair, eyebrows and pubic hair?”

 

JaeJoong was a bit startled by his boyfriend’s question, completely forgetting that ChangMin ignored his and asked one as if to distract him. “Of course I’d be sad and frustrated! I’d look completely stupid without the hair and eyebrows…” And again, another pause. A habit of his whenever he thinks, hesitates and whenever something naughty or dirty popped up in his mind. “But… I won’t mind the pubic hair though…” He said with a wink.

 

“Well, that’s the same for me, I think… Like when you get sad and frustrated if I ever shave your head and eyebrows. You don’t really get upset if the hair is shaved off you, right? You get upset whenever it’s shaved off because you’ll look stupid without it… I mean, who wouldn’t be frustrated if you lose someone who’s essential to your life right?”

 

JaeJoong pouts as he tries to analyze ChangMin’s long answer, and right after he did, he smiled silly.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

This was inspired by epiktraveller eonnie!

SARANGHAE EONNIE-YAH!!!!